XVII. Kai

All you have to do is, SMILE :)

somekailovin:   Kai & ????   Kai and his mom He is such a mama’s boy XD Look how happy he is  Although this might come off as stalker creep, there’s just something so sweet and beautiful to be able to witness this side of Kai and an intimate one at that with his mom.

I CANT KISS HER OKAY?

We went to the backstage after recording for 5 times. I was hell tired. "I'll just go and get some soda." I said to my bestfriend, Kyungsoo. "GET ME ONE TOO." He shouted. "Aish. Nevermind, I'll just come with you." He followed me. We were close to the vending machine when suddenly someone jumped out of nowhere. "WASSSUPPP OPPA?" 

"YAH YOU SCARED ME." Kyungsoo made an expression of OoO and slapped her face while she slapped his face too. It's okay for me because she's close with my best friend.  "Oppa. You look tired." She cupped my face and started playing with my cheeks. "I'm okay." I smiled and hugged her. "Aish. I wish I didn't follow you." Kyungsoo was jealous and sighed.

The three of us went for cola and went to our room. Of course, there was Baekhyun and Taeyeon playing with their noses while Suho is just watching them with a jealous face. Chanyeol and Sehun was just playing Tap Tap on their phone. "OH GOD.... ANOTHER COUPLE?" Chanyeol sighed and I just chuckled.

"If you haven't kissed her. ILL HELP YOU." Baekhyun hyung whispered to me. "We kissed." She replied while smiling. "REALLY?" Baekhyun hyung was shocked and also I was. Well we kissed 3 weeks before but it wasn't real for me. "Oh." I just nodded. "Come on Taeyeon-ah. Let's make out." Baekhyun hyung grabbed Taeyeon noona. "Whatever." She rolled her eyes while being dragged by hyung.

"Aren't you going to make out with your girlfriend?" Chanyeol raised his eyebrow. "No." I shooked my head. "Wae?" She pouted while playfully playing with my lips. "OH MY GOSH IF I WERE YOU I WOULD KISS YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S LIPS." Kyungsoo shouted making the whole room awkward. "I'm sorry." He bowed.

"Come on." She dragged me outside where no one was there. "You can kiss me if you want to." She looked at me with those smiling eyes. I started to lean towards her awkwardly, she closed her eyes waiting for my attack. When I was about centimeters away from her lips, I got shocked. "I can't." I looked away from her.

"Why?" She touched my shoulders. "I just can't. I'm sorry." I was too embarassed so I went inside of the building while she followed me. "Don;t be embarassed if you can't kiss me." She whispered and gave me a back hug. "It's turns out that I'm just a strong woman." She chuckled and I felt a little bit happier.

-

"Someday... I'll kiss you. I promise." I cupped her face. "Ummm... Now's the right time." She said. I just grabbed her and pressed my lips against hers. Well yea. When I got to kiss her, my lips were just hungry, thankfully, she kissed me back too. "YAH. MY DONGSAENG FINALLY KISSED HER." Baekhyun and Taeyeon noona started to dance in a cheap way.

"How did you know it's my first time?" I blushed and looked at him. "She told us." Taeyeon whispered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well yea. Sorry for the short chapter ^^ DOUBLE UPDATE.

Do not forget to comment and subscribe.

Still waiting for the dream concert videos!!!! HOHOHOHOHO. Happy reading :)

I KNOW, I KNOW. It's his mother in the picture but think of it as you XD