XIII. Kai

All you have to do is, SMILE :)

535837_3977177233763_1410586788_3543755_

It's been 7 months since the both of us started dating, and tomorrow is our 8th monthsary. I had to prepare myself again for a perfect date. Sometimes, we fight but we end up hugging each other. Dating isn't easy you know? Sometimes, the girls logic are just UGHH. I also helped JYP to train her when I have time. And JYP was so impressed that he paid me everytime I go there and teach her.

Well, she isn't just my student, many trainees of JYP learned from me too. "OH MY GOSH FINALLY!!! I CAN REST." JYP's last words before sleeping. Both of us got really comfortable with each other since the Wonder Girls helped me. I haven't had my first kiss from her because you know, i'm a little nervous. I'm not that manly at all. That's just my image.

I called her in a form of a video call. "YAH BEBE." I shouted. "HEYYYYY YOOO WASSUP KAI." She laughed back. "I miss you." I made a cute pout. "I MISS YOU MORE." She shouted again. "NO I MISS YOU MORE." It's just like that everytime I call her. "I MISS YOU THE MOST." She chuckled and I chuckled too. "Why did OPPA call anyway?" She did an aegyo sound.

"Well, it's our 8th monthsary tomorrow so I want to invite you to EXO's dorm." I looked at her with my puppy eyes. "CHINJA? CHINJA CHINJA? EXO'S DORM? OMG OMG OMG OMG...." She started jumping. "OWWWW." I heard a man's voice, and it looks like he's hurt. "Oh mianhae." She said. JYP appeared at the screen.

"Kai-ssi. I'm okay with you dating my trainee. But please control her actions. I have bruises all over my leg because of you." He started murmuring words. "Nae. Mianhae." I bowed slightly using my head. "Aish. Love life." He scratched his head before disappearing. "I'll be there at 9 am!!!!" She kissed me through the phone before she hung up.

"WAIT!!! I LOVE YO-" But she just hung up. "Oh my gosh. You're so annoying." I looked at the back and saw Baekhyun hyung leaning at the wall while his arms are crossed. "Seriously?" He walked in front of me and sat down on the couch. "Me and Taeyeon never did that." He suddenly laughed while looking at me.

"Wae? You're just jealous." I looked at him and pouted. "See? You're even doing aegyo to me." He pointed at my lips which I immediately came back to my normal face. "And you haven't kissed her yet?" He raised his eyebrow. "Aniyo." I shooked my head out of embarassment. "Since the day after tomorrow is our 7th monthsary. Let's have a double celebration." He said.

"That would be great." I nodded. "Then it is settled. Double celebration it is." He stood up and called Taeyeon noona. "Taeyeon-ah." He started walking to his room. "I miss you." He made a cute sound before slamming the door. "Tsk. YOU TOLD ME YOU NEVER DID AEGYO WITH HER." I shouted as I laughed.

"MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS." He shouted as it faded away when I closed the door of my room. I lied down on my bed while thinking of her. She just make me smile. I closed my eyes and finally slept. The next thing I know, it was already 9:34 am and ____ keeps calling. "YAH! Jongin-ah! YOU'RE PHONE IS RINGING A HUNDRED TIMES." Kyungsoo threw the phone at me and hit my face. I answered it while I look at Kyungsoo with a sorry expression, "Yah Bebe." I yawned and fixed myself as fast as I can.

"Oh my gosh. I won't say wassup to you anymore. Just pick me up on the first floor okay?" She said cutely (as usual). "NAE." I said as she hung up. I quickly ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower. After than, I wore my winter clothes because you know, it's winter. I opened the door and saw Baekhyun hyung and Taeyeon noona rubbing there nose together while smiling.

"AISH I HATE YOU TWO." I shouted as I ran towards the door. They looked at me with an expression of 'Are you jealous?'. I just rolled my eyes like a buffalo and opened the door. I ran as fast as I can. Luckily, we were just in the 3rd floor so I managed to not get tired by running.

And there she was, waiting for me to come while smiling. "WASSUP KAI!!!" She made an A sign on her right hand but I hugged her. "Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry! I woke up late because I'm so tired-" She placed her pointing finger on my lips and kissed me. I don't know what am I suppose to feel. I was happy yet disappointed. Men were suppose to kiss the lady first right?

She suddenly grabbed my arm and ran towards our dorm. "What floor is it?" She looked at me. "3rd." I was still shocked. "Okay. Kaja!" She ran and I followed. "Why so sad?" She looked at me as she pressed the elevator button. "Nothing. Happy 8th Monthsary!" I pulled her into a hug. I opened my eyes and saw Taeyeon and Baekhyun hyung staring at us.

"OH!!!!!" She pushed me and started to touch all of noona's skin and hyung's skin. "A CELEBRITY!!!!!!" She started hugging my noona and then started hugging my hyung. "Aish stop that." I pulled her away from Baekhyun hyung. "We'll just buy some ice cream!" They both waved goodbye as the doors of the elevator closed.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into our dorm. I saw Kyungsoo and Chanyeol hyung staring at me. "Oh nevermind. We'll just play video games in our dorm." Kyungsoo grabbed Chanyeol and in seconds, they disappeard. "Sit down on the couch first." I pushed her on the couch. "AW. My body is sore you know. I hate it. From all that dancing and jogging." She complained.

"Jogging?" I looked at her while laughing. "JYP said, that I need to maintain my fitness so he made me jog everyday." She lied down on the bed. "Well rest first." I ruffled her hair. In no time, she fell asleep. I went to my dorm and saw Kyunsoo and Chanyeol hitting each other. "I WAS THE ONE WHO WON FIRST." Kyungsoo hits Chanyeol with a pillow.

"NO. I WAS THE ONE." Chanyeol was about to hit Kyungsoo with the pillow but he dodge it and it hit me. "Nice hyung. Thank you." I raised my eyebrow and smiled in a sarcastic way. "Sorry. What are you doing here by the way?" Chanyeol went near me and cleaned the parts where the feathers landed.

"____ is asleep. I don't want her to wake up. Can I join the game?" They nodded and I smiled. After ten minutes, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol always wins. "OH MY GOD. I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!" I stood up and clenched my fist. "Oh. Kai-ah can you help me?" Taeyeon noona showed up in front of us.

"Sure." I threw the wii remote to Chanyeol hyung's head. "What can I help?" I closed the door. "Help me serve the ice cream." She grabbed my arm and both of us went to the kitchen. "Where's hyung?" I grabbed 4 cups and 4 spoons. "He's cleaning the living room." He pointed at hyung who stared at us. 

"Well, he's not cleaning." I laughed and noona chuckled a little bit. After a few minutes, we were already done. "EEEEEPPP." I heard a sound. "What's that?" I looked at noona. "It's probably just a mouse." She washed the cups and filled them with vanilla ice cream.She grabbed the 2 cups "I'll just give this to them first." She flipped her hair. "Nae." I grabbed the last two and followed her.

Noona froze in front of me. "Wae? What's wrong noona?" She dropped the 2 cups and it broke. I looked in front of me and saw Baekhyun hyung and my girlfriend kissing. My mouth was wide open. While Chanyeol and Kyungsoo just watched them with their mouth opened too. "Oh my gosh. This isn't what it looks like!" Baekhyun was shocked with all of us staring at him.

 

Taeyeon noona suddenly cried and ran away while Baekhyun hyung and _____ followed. "UNNIE. IT ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE." She shouted as she ran.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOHOHO. What's the drama here? HEHEHEHE YOU'LL FIND OUT IF YOU SUBSCRIBE AND ANTICIPATE!!!!!

YEY MY LADIES FINALLY MADE A COMEBACK ON MCOUNTDOWN! GOOD FOR THEM!

APink Hush >here<