XI. Taeyeon

All you have to do is, SMILE :)

tumblr_ky2yh3uvg71qasjhso1_400.jpg?w=700

I woke up and found Baekhyun shirtless. "You're awake?" He said while he fixed his hair. "How did you know?" I looked at him and just said okay. *How can you be so cold to me?* I said to myself. He finally wore a shirt and started to clean things up. He took a burger on the plate. I couldn't help but to stare at the food. My stomach kept growling and growling.

He wrapped the burger again in the plastic and threw it at me. I looked at him but he didn't respond. He just stood up and started walking towards the door. "YAH." I ran towards him and gave him a back hug. "I'm sorry if I hurted you." I stained his shirt with my tears. "I just. I mean, I don't know if I like you or love you. It's just too complicated." I waited for his response.

He DID response but it was nasty. "Noona." He sighed. "Did you know.. how much you broke my heart?" He laughed and shove away my arms around his waist. He turned around and looked at me with a smile. But he suddenly grabbed me and kissed me on the lips. It was a kiss, but it's not from the heart. It was a hungry kiss.

I pushed him and slapped him on the face. "DID YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU? AND THAT KISS FROM SUHO WAS NOTHING." I slapped his face again. "HOW DARE YOU TO KISS ME LIKE THAT? YOU THINK I'M YOUR TOY? AND HOW COME YOU'RE SO COLD TO ME? YOU JUST IGNORE ME AND START KISSING ME LIKE THAT?" I slapped his face multiple times.

But at the 14th slap, he managed to stop me. He smiled and hugged me. "I hope you live a happy life with hyung." He whispered on my right ear then he walked out of the room. With Chanyeol looking at me with his merciful eyes.

I sniffed and started crying. My body collapsed but luckily, Chanyeol was there to catch me. "Noona. I think you should go back to your dorm. I'll you." He looked at me with an expression of 'I''m sorry noona for hyung to act like that to you' He carried me on his back and started walking. I saw Baekhyun looking at me with a smirk while drinking cola.

" YOU." I swore but Baekhyun didn't have an expression at all. While Chanyeol was shocked. "Aish noona. If you're talking to hyung then it's okay. But if to me. I'll stop carrying you." We were on the stairs but I heard the door slammed. "I'm really sorry noona. I'll help you if you want to." He said while breathing hard. 

"No. It's okay. I guess I'm going back to being a stranger to him. And I'm sorry if I stained your shirt with my tears." I saw Yuri outside. "Oh noona. It's fine. YAHHHH." He said to me and started shouting at Yuri. She looked at both of us. "Wae? what's wrong?" She ran to me and started carrying me on her back.

"Oh my gosh. You're so heavy." Yuri slapped my face. "Thanks egg." I looked at Chanyeol. "No problem." He went downstairs with a playful attitude. "Are you crying?" She tossed me on the floor. "He kissed me." You looked at Yuri and Sooyoung. "Then why are you crying?" Sooyoung sat down and started touching my forehead.

 

"It's not a kiss." I closed my eyes while Sooyoung and Yuri looked at each other. Yuri whispered to Sooyoung what I meant and Sooyoung said it was not a real kiss, or it has no spark, or it was a hungry kiss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea! Double update! I'll try to update later. If I have an idea :D Thanks for supporting again.