Confession.

Loving you secretly

It was a cold, Saturday morning. You're too lazy to get up from your bed, when someone calls you. You're also tired from looking who is it because your eyes are still closed. And you just picked it up.

"Yoboseyo?" you answered the call, wondering who is it.

"Are you free today?" Chanyeol asked.

"Chanyeol?"

"Ne."

"Ah... I think so. I don't have anything to do today. Hm.. Why?" 

"Can I pick you up later before lunch time?"

"Oh sure no problem."

"Cool. Okay, thanks. Bye." he said and he hung up.

You looked at the watch and it's already 9:45 pm. You got up and do some stretchings.

*To be starightforward, he's my best friend since middle school. And now we graduated, we're still best friends. We like hanging out together and sharing stories with each other. I know him very much than his own mom. Even the smallest things and non-sense things, he likes telling them to me. And with this kind of attitude of him, I keep smiling everytime I daydream about him or when i'm with him. And his trademark smile never fail me to make me smile too. And that's the what I liked about him. And, before I forgot, we call each other 'Jagiya' even we're not couples.*

-----

You go to the bathroom and have some hot shower. After 30 minutes of shower, you go back to your room and find some comfortable clothes. You are searching for about 5 minutes and you already decided what to wear. You're just gonna wear simple light pink thin sweater with hoodie and another grey varsity jacket on the outside. You're also wearing black skinny jeans. And a flat suede boots. Since it's raining, and it's really cold, you want to be more comfortable with this outfit.

You go downstairs to eat a piece of cookie. After you finished it, you drank some water. And at that very moment, your phone vibrates and let the keychain vibrate on the table. You looked at it and it was a text message from Chanyeol.

From: Jagiya ^^

Hey jagiya, i'm here. Just come out if your ready and don't forget to bring umbrella or wear your hoodie. ^^

To: Jagiya ^^

Yes sir! I'm about to go out. Wait for me :)

After a few minutes, you already get out from your house. You locked your house and you wear your hoodie. You quickly walk towards his car and get inside.

"You look awesome jagiya." Chanyeol said while smiling at you.

"Really? Thanks." you smiled while gently removing your hoodie.

"So, we're we going?" you asked while looking at him.

"Uhm.. Lunch!" he said while smiling excitedly.

After a minute, you already arrived at a restaurant somewhere in the city. You grab your bag and you're about to go out, but Chanyeol grabbed your wrist.

"Wear your hoodie." he waited until you wore your hoodie. Both of you get out from the car and you walk towards him since it's already a light rain. You came closed to him which you always do, and he suddenly put his arm around your shoulder and pulled you towards him. You can feel that your body is heating up because of what he did and because of his warm body. 

Both of you arrived inside the restaurant and you realized that it is Samwon Garden, which is one of the famous restaurant in Seoul. But you're not sure about the prices of the food, but it really looks expensive since it's a famous restaurant. 

You didn't asked any questions, yet, you just followed him. Both of you sat on a comfortable place which is near the window. It's kinda crowded because it's a cold day. Until somebody came to your seat. Distributing the orders.

"Jagiya, you didn't order yet, right?" you asked him.

"I did some reservations." he said while smiling at you.

Both of you bowed at the waitress who distributed the foods to you.
You both eat quietly, you stared at him and he looks like tensed and his face are pale.

"Hey, are you alright?" you asked in concern while lifting his chin up.

"Of course I am." he said and winked at you.

You two talked different topics while eating. Laugh and smiles keeps appearing on your face, and the same to him.
After a few minutes, both of you finished your meal and you both stared at each other.
He looked at you with a smile on his face. You can see on his eyes that he's really happy today.

"Hm. Did you pay for it already?" you asked.

"Of course!" he said and he smiled.

You talked random things a little more, and you both decided to go now. 
When you're out of your seat, he grabbed your hand and you followed him gently. His hand is warm and made your hand warm too. Now you're walking together like a couple. You went back to the car and you leaned to the chair. Chanyeol saw you and he smirked.

"The weather's awesome now. It's perfect to sleep all day!" you excitedly said while chuckling.

"Yeah. I'm just gonna take you home and you can sleep." he said while smiling, he grabbed your hand and squeezed it, which made you blushed. You know you can't hide your red face to him so you just look at the window and watch the street.

After a couple of minutes, both of you arrived at your house safely.

"We're here!" Chanyeol said while looking at you.

"Yeah. Come inside first before you go home." you said while arranging your hoodie. Chanyeol nodded and he turned off the engine. You're the first one to step out from the car, and you waited for him to come and lead the way. You unlocked the door and let him go in. Since he's already familiar with your house, he sat down and had a big sigh. You saw him as he leaned his head backwards.

"You want some coffee?" you asked him.

"No thanks." he said giving you an let's-just-talk look.

You understand his look and sit beside him. You looked at him and you the TV. Both of you are watching while your feet are on the couch.

"Jagiya." he said. You looked at him and he pressed his lips towards yours. Your eyes widened but you still kissed him back. His kiss are gentle, sweet and comfortable. Both of you released from the kiss while panting.
You stared at him first but his eyes are really sweet. So you wrapped your arms around his neck and both of you kissed each other gently. Because he lost his balance from his back, he fell on the couch which you, on top of him. You still kissed him back and you realized that you're on top of him. You're eyes widened and you released from the kiss. You get out of him.

"I'm sorry." you stood up and you're on the first step of the stairs, when he suddenly grabbed your hands. He cupped his hands around your face, and he finally said the most important thing he wanted to say ever since you first met.

"Can you be my girlfriend for the rest of my life?" he asked while still cupping your face with his both hands.

"I never thought that you'll gonna ask me about this but, yes." you said while having a big smile on your face.

He was really happy so he grabbed your legs and put it on his waist, you are still wrapping your hands on his neck.
You was slightly much taller at him because you are on his waist. He gently pushed you towards the wall and kissed you passionately. Until he removed you from the wall and headed towards your room. He lied you down the bed very gently and your still wrappinng your arms around his neck and your legs on his waist. You removed his jacket and left the shirt below it. And he also removed your jacket and left your thin sweater. His kissing you passionately and very sweet. His kiss run towards down the neck, and he reached your chest, but you hold his chin and give him a not-there look. He smirked and he got back from your lips and he continue kissing you. You felt that his hands are under your sweater as he kiss your neck.

"Wait." you said, making him stop.

"Why?" he asked.

"I'm not ready yet. Let's just sleep." you said, and kissed him again.

"Okay." he gently said and he moved beside you and hugged you really tight. You changed your position and you looked at him. You smiled at him and give him a peck on his lips.

"Let's sleep." you said while looking at him.

"Okay. Let's sleep JAGIYA." he said and gave you a kiss on your forehead.

Both of you sleep together while hugging each other.