FINALE

Collaboration

 

 

2ne1 Hotel

 

 

Dara, please get rest. Then we will wake you up 6pm we need to be there before 8pm you know. Bom shouted outside my room

 

 

I’m not really in the mood to watch the concert. But, for old time sake, I said Yes, to Leeteuk when he called me on the phone. He said Donghae has been ranting him to convince me to watch.

 

 

Flashback

 

I miss you too Fish. Dara said shyly then she looked at his eyes then their lips touched for a few seconds. They were both blushing and lost of words after the kiss. But Donghae’s confidence becomes higher and he felt he needs to let her know how he feels. He pulled her into a hugged and said

 

 

Sandara Park, Saranghae.

 

Mianhe Donghae but I can’t reciprocate your feelings towards me. You are a good guy and a boyfriend material But I can’t feel the spark. You know what I mean? I said with all honesty

 

 

He let go off the hugged and looked down at his feet. He raised his head and put a force smile for me.

 

It’s ok Dara, I understand. But please do not tell anyone yet that you dumped me please. I mean people already assumed that were going out and that. When they asked me I just always smile at them giving them a simple nod. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to put you into this messed is just that It makes me proud and happy,. It’s quite complicated but please just don’t say anything yet.  I know you do not like someone right now so just pretend that there is US for awhile you do not need to answer them. But you are free to date anytime I would understand that. Donghae said looking exhausted and ashamed of what he did.

 

 

 

Aigoo, You fish! Why did you do that. Arrasso, so I need to save your ego and pride. Hahaha. Ok no problem. Just don’t do anything stupid again. She said

 

 

End of flashback

 

 

 

I started to unpacked my hospital stuff when I noticed a black notebook. This is definitely not mine since I can’t remember buying a black notebook. I decided to open it and scanned the content, I’ve realized that it was owned by Top.  I dashed out of my room and run towards the door.

 

 

Bom, what time is TOP’s flight? I asked trying put my shoes on

 

Eh, I think 1pm or 2pm not sure. Why? Bom asked

 

But I already left and started looking for a cab. I asked the driver to take me to the airport, I stared at my watch I still have 30 minutes. Oh gaddd please, I told the driver to drive faster good thing there’s no traffic I arrived there in no time.

 

I paid the driver without waiting for a changed I went out of the car and started running and looking for him inside the airport. I stared at the monitor the flight going back to Seoul hasn’t taken off yet. My hopes went high and started to walk and run and search for him and then I saw I familiar guy buying a coffee. He saw me and he looked shocked.

I walked towards him and stopped in front him I started catching my breath and gaad I can feel that I’m drenched in my own sweat.  

 

What happened to you? What are you doing here? He asked me

 

PAK! I slapped him

 

 

Flashback

 

 

I was scanning the notebook when I realized that it was a Diary. I read the last part of his note where he said that He loves me so much and he is willing to let me go coz my heart belong to Donghae. How stupid is he?!

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

I looked at him he was holding he’s right cheek who’s now so red because I really slapped him so hard because he’s so dense.

 

Ya Tabi where is your brain?? By any chance are you stepping on it?? Dara screamed at him on top of her lungs.

 

Wae? He looked at her curiously then he noticed that People are staring at them they already got their attentions. Some are already filming them.

 

Dara groaned in frustration. Urrgh! You are really dense aren’t you? She pulled him into a hug then whispered the words that’s she’s been keeping for the past few months.

 

 

Bingu Top, Nado Saranghae

 

 

Top was stunned of her actions then he heard her say the unexpected words that he never thought that she will say it to him ever.  He hugged her tight and kissed her forehead. They looked at each other lovingly and they kiss passionately in the middle of hundreds of people they didn’t mind of their surroundings anymore. What matters is they are INLOVE and happy in each others arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NEWS FLASH!!

 

After the love confessions and confrontation at the Japan Airport. Many fans flooded are websites and started sending videos and their congratulatory messages to the new couple.

It’s Confirm! DARA PARK of 2ne1 AND TOP of Bigbang are indeed dating! Many fans supported their relationship and started sending gifts. They also got a TABISAN and TOPDARA fanclub and fansites which is by the way reached 100000 hits in just 1 day.

Congratulations Alien Couple!

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END----

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry I'm not good n writing an ending kekeke,Thank you to all my readers and subscribers.

 

Please leave a comment and til next time guys

 

CIAO