Chapter 19

Collaboration

 

For the past few days Top was very attentive to Dara. He even asked the president to cancel all his engagement so that he can stay in Japan with Dara. He was happy just staying by her side and they are back to acting normal with each other.

 

 

 

Japan hospital***

 

Dara’s health is getting better she should be happy but on her mind she’s prefers to stay unhealthy so that Seunghyun will stay by her side.

 

 

Dara POV

 

I can feel that my body is getting stronger. I can stand up on own without any help. I should be glad, but deep inside me I’m not. I’m worried that when I get better he will go back to being cold again and hide from me.

 

I looked at him he was talking to CL about Seungri’s love Confession. I still can’t believe that my favourite dongsaeng is inlove with CL-roo.

 

2 days ago

 

 

Ya! Who are you texting? Seungri asked the girl who was busy with her phone

 

Mind your own damn business Rat! CL answered annoyed

 

Seungri started to get her attention by pestering and teasing but the girl just kept quiet and ignored him. It was very unusual, usually the last will shout at him but it didn’t happen. Seungri, grabbed her handphone and check who is she texting, he went ballistic when he found out that she was texting a guy named Juhno.

He saw the messages, he got more jealous. Ya! What did you? Arrggh¬! CL shouted at him trying to get her phone back.

Seungri on the other hand already sent the message saying that CL is not available to go out with him and she’s taken.

 

Ya! You cannot date him. You are not allowed to date remember?

 

I hate you! CL said sounding so pissed.

 

The other people inside the room just kept their mouth shut and waited for the next move of Seungri.

 

I love you too. Seungri said smiling at her. Cl was speechless and decided to walked out of the room.

 

 

 

So that’s what happened. Kekeke my little Panda is inlove. I thought

 

 

Dara! Bom called her attention she just arrived from the office of my physician

 

Deh, so what did he say? Dara asked

 

Is she getting better? A baritone voice asked curiously

 

 

Well, the doctor said she’s getting better. She can get out tomorrow Bom said smiling.

 

Omo,that’s great. CL exclaimed

 

Deh. Dara said softly

 

Ya! Why are you not happy? Bom asked worriedly

 

Dara ya are you ok? You look pale. Top asked and went next to her and look at her properly.

 

Ani, nothing’s wrong. I’m ok, so we will go back to hotel tomorrow right?Dara asked changing the topic. She didn’t listen to Bom. Her mind drifted on its own. She’s sad that Seunghyun will leave her soon.

 

Are you listening to me? I said, Super junior are having a concert tomorrow here in Japan we can watch them. Siwon gave us tickets. Bom said giggling and started drooling about Siwon

 

Snapped it out Unnie. Please stop drooling about your FUTURE EX-boyfriend hahaha. CL said teasing her

 

I don’t know. Dara answered bommie then her eyes met Top he looked hurt. Then he smiled at her.

 

Don’t tell me Donghae didn’t invite you aswell? I heard he wants to run and sneaked out their world tour just to visit you. But Leeteuk and their managers guard him well. Bom said while munching her corn.

 

Dara sighed. I don’t know Bom. We’ll see.

 

 

That night Top and Dara was left inside her room. The rest went back to their hotels since only 1 person is allowed to stay with the patient.

 

 

Tabi, come here sleep beside me. Dara said tapping the space next to her

 

Are you sure? You wouldn’t mind? Top asked and looked at her

 

Deh, come here before I changed my mind. She smiled. Dara rested her head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

 

Top on the other hand didn’t sleep he just watched her sleep peaceful on his arms. He stared at her for the whole night. Trying to remember every details of her face. I can't stay here any longer here Angel. The man who owns your heart is coming tomorrow. I don't belong here anymore. Please stay healthy. 

 

He smiled reluctantly before he gave a quick peck on her lips and left.

 

 

Dara woke up and realized Top is no longer beside her. Her tears began to fall uncontrollably, she’s smiling while crying at the same time. I told you he will leave you again Dara. This is it, he’s gone and left me again.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--- I'll post the last chapter later---