Nights

My days pass easily with you Choi Minho...

 

           A soft groan escaped you before you sleepily opened your eyes. You were extremely cold and slightly dazed. Blinking slowly you swallowed dryly and whimpered softly. Suddenly you felt a warm breath brush over your cheek and you turned your head to the side. Fever temporarily forgotten you looked at the calm, sleeping face of your fiance. His lips were parted slightly and he seemed to be deep asleep. His hair fell slightly in front of his eyes and he had one arm wrapped around your waist, pulling you close to his body for warmth.
 
A soft smile formed on your lips and you attempted to reach up to gently caress his cheek but your limbs felt weak and you let out another whimper. 
 
"Hm...?" Warm chocolate orbs opened slowly and looked over at you. The sleepiness gradually faded from those eyes and were quickly replaced with concern. 
 
"Baby?" He coughed lightly to clear his throat before his eyebrows knitted together when you whimpered again in response to his question. 
 
Reaching out he placed his hand on your forehead and his brown orbs widened in concern. "Jagiya you're burning up! !" Quickly throwing off the blankets Minho rushed out of the bedroom and you could hear clanging around in the kitchen and running water. 
 
You your back and looked up at the ceiling which seemed to be swirling. Groaning you coughed before calling out for your fiance.
 
Several moments later Minho rushed into the room with a bowl, a rag, a glass of water, some ibuprofen and an extra pillow in his arms. Placing the bowl on the nightstand he put the rag in it before he placed the pillow behind you in order to support you in a sitting position. You whimpered softly when he moved you and Minho cooed gently before placing a kiss on your forehead.
 
"Baby, take these." He held out three ibuprofens and a glass of water. He placed the pills in your mouth and helped you drink it down with some icy water. A satisfied moan escaped you when the cool liquid trailed down your throat with the fever reducer medicine.
 
"My love..." He murmured softly before he took the cold rag out of the ice water and placed it on your forehead. Despite feeling cold, the icy rag on your forehead felt amazing and you briefly closed your eyes in bliss.
 
"Better?" He questioned while brushing your hair out of your face. You nodded and half smiled at him though your eyes showed a mix of warmth and love. You felt so loved and safe in that moment and you silently thanked the heavens above for gifting you with such a caring and loving man.
 
After a few moments Minho gave you some more water to drink and you felt yourself feel a little better. "Minho..." you murmured softly before a sleepy smile formed on your lips.
 
"Hmm?" He raised an eyebrow and looked down at you as he reapplied the icy cloth to your feverish skin.  He wiped away the sweat from your arms and chest and face before dipping the cloth back in the water, squeezed out some excess water and placed it on your forehead.
 
The cooling cloth was doing wonders to your fever and you could feel that the fever reducers were starting to work. 
 
You slowly reached up and placed your hand on Minho's cheek and he smiled warmly down at you. You could see how much the man before you loved you. It was in his every action, his smile, the way he held you and kissed you. You could see it even moreso now with the gentle treatment he was bestowing upon you. It was then you finally noticed his hair was a disheveled mess and his eyes held a sleepy edge to them. Knitting your eyebrows together you pouted before a tear escaped your eye.
 
Minho's own brown orbs widened in shock before he quickly reached down and wiped away the renegade teardrop. "Jagiya...why are you crying?"
 
"Because...I love you so much Minho..."
 
Minho blinked in surprised before he chuckled and placed a gentle kiss on your lips.
 
"Pabo...I love you too..."