Afternoons

My days pass easily with you Choi Minho...

 

A happy smile decorated your face as you were making lunch for your husband as well as yourself. Setting aside the freshly made salad, you then began to rustle through the fridge in search of the deli meat you needed for the sandwiches. 
 
You squealed in surprise when you were suddenly lifted into strong arms. Your back readily came into contact with the solid chest of your fiancé. “Yah! Choi Minho! I’m trying to make us lunch, stop distracting me!” You laughed playfully and lightly slapped his arms that were wrapped around your waist in a firm but gentle grip. 
 
Warm breath ghosted up the side of your neck before a soft pair of lips pressed gently against your ear. You shivered at the light the contact and relaxed against the taller male. Your feet were a good foot off of the ground so you knew you would not be able to get away unless he let you go.
 
“Distracting eh? I think not. I just happened to capture the most beautiful girl as I was traveling through our home.” He chuckled as if he thought his own little joke was funny.
 
Rolling your eyes you wiggled in his arms for a few moments before you gave up with a sigh. Blinking you tilted your head to the side before a playful grin formed on your lips. 
 
“If Minnie doesn’t let me go now so I can make lunch, he can sleep on the couch tonight~”
 
The next thing you knew you were on your feet and you stumbled slightly but strong hands steadied you. Laughing you turned around and wrapped your arms around Minho’s waist before looking up at him. 
 
“You don’t play fair…”
 
You smirked and leaned up on the tips of your toes before you kissed him gently. “Only when it comes to you and that strength of yours…” You whispered against his lips before pressing your lips against his once again.
 
Minho released a happy sigh before he wrapped his arms around you and deepened the kiss.