Evenings

My days pass easily with you Choi Minho...

 

You sniffled and wiped your nose for the fifteenth time before a cough escaped you. Chocolaty brown orbs that once shone with happiness were now staring at you with concern. Rubbing your stuffy nose you pouted and reached out your arms for your lover.
 
A warm smile came across his face before he bent down and picked you up into his arms. He then shifted you slightly so that  you were more comfortable and  he looked down at you before placing  a soft kiss on your forehead. Letting out a content sigh you smiled in return and snuggled into the warmth of his body. 
 
“You know….it’s your fault I’m sick right?”
 
Brown orbs shifted down to look at you and a dark eyebrow rose in question.
 
You huffed and crossed your arms at your fiancé’s naivety. Reaching up you pushed the raised eyebrow back down and rolled your eyes.
 
“It’s your fault because I slept in the same bed as you while you were sick yesterday. Remember? I took care of you all night.”
 
Your fiancé smiled and kissed your cheek. “Of course I remember. And now I’m going to take care of you.”
 
You stared up at him in mild awe before a happy smile formed on your lips. However it was short lived when you sneezed before breaking out into a coughing fit. Your lover had stopped walking while you were coughing and was now looking down at you with worry.
 
“Don’t worry pabo. It’s probably just a 24 hour cold like you had. I’ll be fine.”
 
Frowning, he tightened his grip on you and walked into your shared bedroom before he laid you down and covered you with the thick warm blankets your mother had bought for you two for your first apartment. The welcoming heat from the blankets caused you to let out a content sigh. You closed your eyes for a brief moment before opening them and looking up at the tall but extremely loving man near you. Reaching out from underneath the blanket you grabbed his hand and pulled him under the covers with you.
 
“What if I get you sick again…?” You murmured as he wrapped his arms around you and kissed your forehead again. “I won’t get sick.” He answered in a playful tone.
 
“Are you sure?” 
 
Leaning back, he looked into your eyes and smiled. “I won’t. Now let me hold you and take care of you.”
 
You buried your face in his neck and inhaled his cologne. It was so warm and inviting that you soon felt yourself falling asleep, cold nearly forgotten. 
 
“I love you Choi Minho…”