Impressions

Dreams do Come True~

 

-- JiEun's POV --

 

MaMa-Ma-Ma-Ma-Madonna-donna, Madonna-donna-donna

Moduga hot, hot, na ttaeme, na ttaeme, na ttaeme hot, hot, hot
Madonna-donna, Madonna-donna-♪

I lazily reached my cellphone to turn off my alarm.

That Hyoseong, I'll lecture her later for changing my alarm tone!

After a few minutes of stretching, I went to the CR to do my morning rituals.

I started humming at the tune of Peach while brushing my teeth, while thinking about what i dreamt awhile ago.

I giggled and choked on the bubbled toothpaste in my mouth. I should really stop thinking while doing things.

I was in the middle of dressing, then my phone beeped, signaling that it has a new message.

 

From: Hyoseongiee<3

" Yah! Where are you? Your 10 minutes late! PALLI, GET YOUR IN HERE, OR ELSE~ "

 

Oh no, Im Late! 

I picked my backpack and left the dorms.

I hope Hyo is not that mad to do THAT.   

 

~~~~

 

-- Chanyeol's POV --

 

 

♪ (hey hey) kkok aranaegesseo
(hey hey) yeah you know
Eoryeoun amho geollin geunyeo mam
Amudo pulji motage jamgin bang yeah
Gutge dachin mameul haeking haeking gotta get to her heart

Yeah ijeneun kkaeeona
Wanbyeokhan areumdaum
Wooijeneun kkaeeona
Geunyeol utge hal nal jikyeo bwabwa

Neon machi chagaun machine
Neoneun ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, machine
Neoneun ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, machine
Kalgachi areumdaun yeosin
Neoneun ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, machine
Neoneun ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, machine ♪

6 tired bodies slumped on the floor as they heard the ending of the song. The room is hot due to their non-stop practice since 5o'clock.

"Guys, go wash up, we have to go to school at 9am." Suho ordered as he makes his way to the shower room.

"Neh, Yeol, has BoRa texted you?" Baekhyun whispered as he wiped his wet hair.

"49 Text Messages and 150 Missed Calls! New Record!" D.O. scrolled Chanyeol's Handphone while Kai scoffed.

"Wow, hyung, your girlfriend is sooooo sweet!" Kai teased while he blinking his eyes in a cute way. D.O.'s loud laugh filled the room.

"You, hyungs, can be so mean and immature. You do know BoRa noona's nature, right?" Sehun defensively said, and that earned him a pat on his head by Chanyeol.

"Its ok, Sehunnie.." I smiled at him and eyed my other dongsaengs. "I can take care of them, later." I smiled at them evily and snatched my Handphone from D.O., causing them to ran towards the shower room. Kyuhyun hyung's skills can be handy at times.

"Please, distance a bit from Kyuhyun hyung. I don't want another evil one to be born!" Baekhyun playfully nudged my hip and walked to the shower room with Sehun.

"But I like being evil!!" I poorly imitated Kyuhyun hyung's infamous evil laugh, which earned a smack in the head from Baekhyun.

 

~~~

 

 

-- Hyoseong's POV --

 

 

 

Tick-Tack-Tick-Tack

My heels echoed as i walked inside the Coffee Shop. I sat at the table near the window so that I can easily see who goes in and out of the shop.

I checked my wristwatch, 7:15am. I guess I'm a bit early.

"W-would you like t-to o-order s-s-something, miss?" the waiter stuttered. Weird Waiter. I secretly smiled as an evil plan processed in my mind.

"I'll order later, I'm still waiting for someone." I gave the waiter my infamous eye smile, causing him to blush like a red tomato. He bowed fast and walk-ran to the cashier. What an innocent boy. I scoffed and looked at the window, waiting for JiEun.

 

(10 minutes later)

 

As the small hand on her watch ticked, HyoSeong annoyance started to pile.

Where is that JiEun? She's 10 minutes late! She know how much I hated Tardy People.

She texted her.

 

To: BunnyEunnie

" Yah! Where are you? Your 10 minutes late! PALLI, GET YOU IN HERE, OR ELSE~ "

 

Hyoseong smirked, and sipped her Latte.

 

From: BunnyEunnie

" Mianhae, Hyo~ I overslept. Oh, please don't do THAT! PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU... JEBAL~  I'm on my way!! "

 

She better be on her way, She'll get a piece of me when she gets hereShe thought as she sipped her Latte.

 

 

 

~~~

 

-- Gikwang's POV --

 

 

Screams, cheers and chants filled the abandoned building as the 6 boys danced professionally. The three guys in the back danced with rhythm, while the two other guys stood in front and hold each others arms, making a hand chair. The other one walked back, preparing himself for his ultimate stunt. He ran towards the two boys and jumped, stepping the hand chair in the process and successfully flipped 3 times. The audience roared with amazement.

The winner is already decided. The guy who flipped smirked and continued on dancing the routine.

 

**After the competition**

"That was epic, hyung! I want to learn how to do that, too!!" Dongwoon smiled and hugged my shoulders.

"I'll teach you when I got spare time." I patted Dongwoon's head as I strode to the locker room. I showered and changed into my working clothes, yep I work in a small Cafe shop.

 

 

 

**FAST FOWARD**

I was sweeping the floor when someone entered the Cafe. I normally ignored the costumers who entered, but this one is special. Her heels clinked as she walked to the chair near the windows. She looked beautiful and full of swag. Her Body shouts "MY BODY IS AAAY", but her face tells otherwise. BABYFACE.

"Why are you staring at her? Go get her order" My co-worker nudged my arm. He didn't felt my uneasiness, so insensitive.

As I was walking near her, I can't help but to shake and sweat, even though the Cafe is Airconditioned.

"W-would you like t-to o-order s-s-something, miss?" What the? Why am I Stuttering? OhMan, WHAT A DO-

She smiled at me and said: "I'll order later, I'm still waiting for someone." THAT EYE SMiLE~ Get a grip, Gikwang! She's only messing with you cause she thinks your gullible.

I hurriedly ran to the counter, hitting the chairs and tables in the process. Luckly, she didn't notice my stupidity and kept her attention on the mirror. I wonder if she has a boyfriend..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[FiRST CHAPTER: DONE! :)  Sorry for the long wait. Hope you'll enjoy this chappie as much as I enjoyed writing it!! Kamsahae and Don't forget to leave your insights, comments, suggestions and violent reactions on the box below! :) XOXO, GOSSiPGiRL. HAHAH, jk. :) Annyeong~]

Pic Spam!

GAAH! Chanyeol! wae so PURFECT. O.O

KAi, YOU NAUGHTY THAAAANG!! *nosebleed*

if you havent watched their perf, here's the link! :)

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=F0WIUb6qsek)

 

See you on Chapter 2! Pai Pai! :3