Valentines day + Humiliate

Perfect on the Inside

Author's prov :

"All set!" you clapped your hands together in glee. Infront o you was a box of fresh baked cookies with a blue bow on top of it. it was for non-other than the famous Kingka, L.joe, your crush since middle school. You had a grin tatooed on your chubby face. You had woken up 4 in the morning just to bake this for him. After that, you looked at the clock only to have your eyes widen. *I'm so gonna be late.* you thought as you rushed up the stairs to do your daily routine. 

Once you were done, you headed down stairs, almost tripping at one of them. Grabbing your bagpack, you went to the kitchen to take the cookies, not forgottening about it. You look at your watch and it showed, 7.45am. *! School starts in fifteen minute time.* you rushed out of the house, stumbling a few times. You ran with all your might. Beads of sweat formed on your forehead. 

You panted as you reached the school in time. *There's still a few minutes left* you smile in satisfaction but it only last for a few second.

"Ew, look at that fatass girl, she sweating and her shirt is sticking onto her body, showing all her fats!" you heard one girl insulting you. You looked down and saw that they were right. *This is going to be a long day but look on the bright side, it's valentines.* you looked on the bright side, completly ignoring all the insults that were thrown at you.

"YAH PIG, YOU SMELL LIKE !" one of the boy commented and the whole class cracked up. If people passed by, they would've have thought that you were perfectly fine but they were wrong. You were siting at your usual sit, at the back looking out of the window. As they insulted you, you felt like someone had took a gun and shot you mulitply times from the back than taking a knife and stabbed you right at the spot where your heart lies. Than left you there and let you bleed to death where no one could here hear nor see you. A tear slipped from your eye without you noticing. 

-----------------

Finally it was lunch. You took out your box of cookies from your bag. You were walking down the hallways in search of L.joe but saw no signs of him. *Is he even here today?* you pouted at the thought. Suddenly somebody bumped oonto you making you fall backwards, landing on your .

"Ow." you winced in pain. 

"Yah! Look where you're going." it was no other than the Queenka, Hyuna. She glared at you before walking away. You lifted you're head and saw that she was with L.joe making your heart shatter. 

"It wasn't my fault." you grumble to yourself but was loud enough for Hyuna to hear as she wasn't very far away from you. 

"Really? Your the one that's getting in the way! You and your fat body doesn't belong here anyway! Wae? You wanna cry? Go to your mama and cry for all I care!" Hyuna snickered. She raised her hands and gave you a slap. Your head was being whipped to side due to the impact.

"Babe, stop wasting- what's this...for me?" L.joe was about to stop Hyuna but saw the box of cookies on the floor. You bit your lip, afraid of the out come. You tried escaping but it was off no use. 

"I'm not done with you." Hyuna snarled, pulling your hair making you to fall again. 

"I really like you oppa, I know you won't accpet me but it's okay. I hope that we'll become friends. Love ~~~~" L.joe read out the letter you wrote for him, loud and clear. By than students had gathered around you and was laughing at as if you were mad. L.joe took a cookie and ate it. 

"Sweet...but.." he advanced towards you and lifted your head up by the chin. 

"I hate fat girls and will never be friends with a girl like you. Can't you see this girl over here? She's everything I need unlike you, fat and ugly." he spat. Throwing the cookies onto the ground than stepping it with his foot. 

"Oh and happy valentines." he smirked and left with Hyuna in his arms. The students that witnessed everything laughed and started to mock you again. Tears flowed down from your eyes. *I knew that this was gonna happen yet why am I like this?* you look down at your body and saw the amount of fats you had. *Hyuna's right. Look at me, I'm a walking freak, not much lesser than a freaking monster* cover your face with both your hands. Standing up, you ran with all your might, out of the school, to your house. Not minding the curious gazes being thrown at you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~