Setting your heart

Perfect on the Inside

Author's pov :

It was the weekends so you need not go school. Anyways if it was a weekday, you wouldn't be attending because you would be skipping school for awhile. 

Fluttering your eyes open along a yawn that manage to slipe out of your mouth. You flip over and look up, the first thing that you saw was a picture of you and P.O when you both were young. A warm smile grew on your chubby face. But soon a tear trickle down, glistening in the bright sun. *I miss you, P.O ah. When are coming back?* you thought as you knew that he won't be coming back anytime soon. 

Eolmana gida-ryeiwatt-neunji  

Nunmullo, hansum-euro elluk-jyeottdeon

Sumanhneun naldeul seoroga isseoseo

Gyeon-dyeo nael su isseoseo

Your phone rang, signalling that you had a new message. You turned your head towards your phone that was lying on the nigtstand next to your bed. *Who can it be when it's only sun rise?* you curiously thought as you stretch your left hand, grabbing your phone. Your face brighten when you saw P.O's name on it. 

'Good morning my lovely noona!' it said. Your smile grew wider at his cute message. 

'You never fail to make me smile with your chessy text.' you reply not caring about cost, you would do anything for your dongseang that you love and care for. Your phone beep again.

'Only for you <3. Annyeong! I need to go, miss ya!' *Me too* you said in your heart. Locking your phone, you went to change out of your sleeping clothes.

Slipping into a jump suite, you headed out of your house with a newspaper in your arm. You were looking for a gym instructor that could help you with your weight management. 

----------------------------

"Kamsahamida! I will work hard!" you kept on bowing when you finally found a instructor that was willing to help you.

"Stop, you are gonna hurt your back." the instructor who is also known as Mr Choi lightly chidded.

"We will be starting from tomorrow." he added before leaving. You pump your fist in the air and jump around a little due to the happiness you were feeling now. Giddly, you went home, with a smile plastered on your face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating for so long! I totally forgot about it due homework.

*bows*