Before it all started

Perfect on the Inside

Your prov :

Uri sarangheatjana

jebal nal ullijima

ojik naegen no hanappunya

We were in love ~ Davichi and T-ara

Your phone rang. You were in the midst of wearing your clothes when it rang. You peeped out from the small opening of your uniform and saw your phone on your bed. Making your way over to your bed, you grabbed it and put on loud speaker. 

"Yeobuseyo?" you half-shouted, earning a chuckle from the other side.

"Yah, are you still waking up late?" the person asked. Your face immediately lit up when you heard the familiar voice.

"OPPA!" you squealed while slinging on your bag.

"How are you?" P.O asked. You pouted and frown,

"Still the same...when are you coming back? I miss you oppa" you took your phone and walked out of your room.

"Soon, I gotta go bye ~~~~~~ be safe okay?" you nodded your head though you knew that he wouldn't be able to see it.

"Bye oppa..." you mutttered before hanging up. Grabbing a toast, you headed to school.

As you walked down the hallway, people shot you disgusted looks before resuming their own things. *Some people just won't change, is it wrong for being fat?* you pouted as you headed towards your locker. Punching in your password, you open your locker to find that your books had been torn into shreds. You heard snickering and turn around to see the queenkas smirking at you. A sigh escape from you as you took the books and placed it on your hand before walking to class.

*Seriously?* you thought as you saw gum on your chair and on your desk it carved,'Rot in hell, piggy'. Cleaning the gum away from your chair, you sat down just in time as the teacher came in. *How I wish oppa was here...* you thought as a tear slipped down from your eyes. Ever since P.O had gone to the US for study, the school had taken advantage of you. You saw Block B passed by and look at them. Girls started squealing but they were still looking at your direction. They all grinned and waved at you, completely ignoring those girls around them. You raised an eyebrow at them woundering why a group of Kingkas waving at you. *Is this some kind of joke?* you quickly look away and did your own stuff.

Block B's prov :

All the members sigh as we saw ~~~~~~ broke the eye contact. 

"Zico, she still don't remember us?" U-kwon asked Zico. Zico nodded his head sadly. They all exchange sad gazes, looking at you one last time before heading to their classes. They were all hoping that you'll someday remember them. It has been years since the accident you had but you still couldn't remember them. The only thing you could remember was that you had seen them once before when you were young and nothing more. 

Your prov :

*Finally!* you thought as the bell for recess rang. You stood up quickly and dashed to the school rofttop. That was the only place where you could relax, without all the insults that are being thrown at you. Even Block B doesn't know that you that this was where you go every recess time, they thought that you'll be either hiding in the toilet or somewhere else. 

"Why can't I just be like any other girls?" you murmured, dropping your gaze as you sat on the floor. *Umma...Appa, are you happy up in heaven? I miss you guys..* you sadly tthought. Before you know it, you begin to sob. Tears were coming out like waterfalls. Your lips were trembling slightly.

Zico's prov :

"Hyung where has ~~~~~~ gone to now?" I asked B-bomb but his shook his head in reply. *Why do you keep disappearing every recess?* Zico ruffled his hair in frustration.

"Let's go, I'm hungry!" U-kwon pouted like a baby and started doing ageyos. 

"Hyung stop doing that, it's disgusting" Teail pretended to gag and the rest started to laugh. *~~~~~ hope you remember soon, we'll protect you no matter what* Zico smile at s fooling around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment And Subscribe ^^

How is it? Good Bad Okay? Give your opinion! or comment !