The Rubrics ^^

░blooming roses {open}

 

░Shiro-chan's Criteria

Title {5/5}

- Is your title eye-catching? Does your title make me want to read your story right away? Does your title spark curiosity in me?

 

Description {10/10}

- Is your description written well that it doesn't spoil your whole story? 

 

Foreword {10/10}

- Is your foreword interesting? Is the preview of your story enough to make me go and read it?

 

Plot {25/25}

- Is your plot too cliche? Is your plot original? Was your story really amazing and makes me want to recommend it to the people here right away?

 

Punctuation, Grammar, Vocabulary, and Spelling {30/30}

- Are your punctuations correct? Is your grammar tolerable? Is your vocabulary limited? Is your spelling just fine?

 

Writing Mechanics {20/20}

How well do you write your story? Do you switch point-of-views or do you stick to one?

 

Flow of the Story {15/15}

- Did you pace your story perfectly or was it all too rushed?

 

Creativity {20/20}

- Was your story really fun to read? Are there story twists that makes me smile or laugh or even cry? 

 

Over-all: 135/135

 

 

 

░Femireu's Criteria

 

Title: (--/5)
if it takes my attention or not. And the title should relate the story perfectly because it's the first thing your viewers see.

Poster & background: (--/5)
Some of you may don't have a Poster or Background, it's okay I just won't be judging you on this.

Description & foreword: (--/10)
Are they telling the whole story that make your story become cliché? Or they make me want to click 'Next>>'?

Plot and Originality: (--/10)
Character: (--/10)
Flow: (--/10)
Ending: (--/10)

Grammar/Punctuation/Spelling/ Vocabulary: (--/30)
I'll go easy on your grammar, spelling and vocabulary if english isn't your major language but your punctuation can be a big deal for me.

Overall enjoyment: (--/10)

Total: (---/100)

 

Request Here ^^