Not letting you go

Beautifully tie to you

 

The sky are getting dark, he then remember Kahi going to the club. He left the house first and head to Gangnam club. 30 minutes later, she left the house and went to the club to meet up with Yonghwa. She arrive that the club in skinny dark jean and high heel with white top, she had her shirt tied together around her waist and light make-up with her hair simply straight. She sees Yonghwa waiting for her at the entrance, and she walks up to him. 
 
Yonghwa gave her a hug, “you’re beautiful tonight babe.” Yonghwa say as he check out her y body. 
 
They walk into the club, it was crowded with peoples dancing and drinking all over the places. Yonghwa look for an empty table as he hold onto Kahi hand tightly, he found and empty tall table with two stools. He went up to it with her and both sat on the stools. Kahi looks around the place since it was the first time she goes clubbing. She then sees Nichkhun seating at a booth in front of her table with a girl in his arm. This time it was a different girl, she jealously looks away once she sees looking at her. 
 
“Isn’t it great.” Yonghwa say as he looks around.
 
Kahi nodded lightly. Yonghwa order drinks for them. “Can you drink beer? Or do you want me to order other drink for you?” he ask her. 
 
“I’m fine with anything.” Kahi answer him. 
 
Yonghwa secret girlfriend happen to work there at the club tonight, she went up to them and take their order. “How can I help you couple?” she ask as she looks Yonghwa. 
 
“A bucket of beer please.” Yonghwa say as he smiles at the hostess. 
 
The girl nod and walk pass them, moving her hand along up his leg under the table. Nichkhun sees it and glare at him as he glance at Kahi from time to time while drinking with a women in his arm. The girl bring back a bucket of beer for them and wink at Yonghwa before she walks away. Kahi did not catches, she busy looking around the club. 
 
“Do you come here often?” Kahi ask.
 
“Sometime.” Yonghwa say. 
 
Yonghwa open a bottle of beer for her, “here.” He say as he handed her the bottle. 
 
Kahi take the bottle and drink it a little. Then she glance over at Nichkhun and see the girl tracing her finger around his chest. Jealously she looks away again, Yonghwa take her hand and went to the dance floor. Nichkhun jealously watch them dance closely to each other. A moment later, Kahi and Yonghwa head back to the their table. Nichkhun quickly pull the girls lips to his, making Kahi jealously glance at him. 
 
“Kahi about the money… do you have it?” Yonghwa ask her. 
 
Kahi finish her beer before answering him, “Are you really going to marry me?” she ask him. 
 
“Yeah, of course I’m going to marry you.” Yonghwa say. Kahi pull him to her and kiss his lips. 
 
Nichkhun glare at them angrily, Kahi grab Yonghwa hand and walks out of the club. Nichkhun follow her shortly. Kahi stop at a small park as Yonghwa look at her confusedly. 
 
“What’s wrong babe?” Yonghwa look at her confusedly.
 
“I have to tell you something.” Kahi say. 
 
“What is it?” Yonghwa say. 
 
“If I tell you that I had been sleeping with another man would you still marry me?” Kahi ask. 
 
Yonghwa were shock as he looks at her. “You—you must be joking right?” he chuckles. 
 
“When you told me you needed money for the business the first time, I had to do it for the money.” Kahi sad sadly as she looks at him frightenly. “But as time pass, I felt something different.”
 
“You—….” Yonghwa voice changes to anger. “Who did you with?”
 
Kahi did not answer him. 
 
“Then were is the money.” Yonghwa coldly say. 
 
“I don’t have it with me.” Kahi say. 
 
“Then how the do you expect me to marry you when you go around ing other guys.” Yonghwa angrily say. Kahi eyes start to tears up. “I want my money.” 
 
“I thought you say you love me.” Kahi hurtfully say. 
 
“That was over a long time ago.” Yonghwa cruelly say, “I only went after you to get your ity. Now that you’re not a , I just want the money you make.” 
 
Kahi hurtfully looks at him, “I won’t give it to you.” she say. 
 
Yonghwa slap her across the face, “You , don’t think I don’t hit women. I will if they mess with me.” He say coldly, “So now give me my money !” 
 
Kahi glare at him as she cover that side of her face that was slap. “I’m not going to give it to you.” she say. 
 
Yonghwa angrily grip his fist and raise it high in the air. Kahi frightenly close her eyes as she expects a painful hit from him. Yonghwa swing his fist toward her face, Nichkhun quickly run to her and grab his wrist and stop him from hurting her. 
 
“You piece of !” Nichkhun exclaim as he punch Yonghwa across his face. 
 
Kahi quickly open her eyes once she hears Nichkhun voice. Yonghwa tries to punch him back but Nichkhun dodge all of his punches and kick. Nichkhun carry him up and throw him to the tree. Yonghwa grunt painfully as he tries to get up, Nichkhun went up to him and continuously punches Yonghwa face. 
 
“You en bastard!” Nichkhun angrily exclaim. 
 
Kahi worriedly thinking that he might kill Yonghwa, she quickly went up to him and pull him back. 
 
“Oppa stop it.” Kahi say as she hold him back. 
 
Yonghwa weakly get up on his feet, “Who the are you?” he ask. 
 
“It not for you to know.” Nichkhun furiously say, “How dare you hit my women!” 
 
“You’re women?” Yonghwa looks at him then at Kahi, “So he’s the one you with.” he chuckles, “Isn’t he to old for you.” 
 
Kahi hurt by his words, shed tears. 
 
“How much did he pay you?” Yonghwa smirk. 
 
“You!” Nichkhun tries to go up to him but Kahi hold him back. 
 
“You must enjoy it a lot didn’t you? Taking a young girl ity. She only sleep with you for money, ajussi!” Yonghwa smirk as he looks at Kahi, “I guess I can still use you as a e out on the street.”
 
“You !!” Nichkhun angrily exclaim. 
 
Kahi grab his hand back, “Nichkhun, don’t. Please don’t.” she sobs as she hold him back. 
 
Nichkhun glare deadly at Yonghwa and then guiltily at Kahi, he grab her hand and pull her with him to his car. He drive home furiously angry, parking his car once he arrive. He angrily drags Kahi up to his penthouse. Nichkhun furiously slam the door behind him and look at her angrily. Kahi swing her hand away from his grip and head to her room, but Nichkhun stop her and grab her back. 
 
“You seriously were going to let him hit you back there?” Nichkhun ask in rage.
 
“What do you expect me to do? Call help when there’s nobody around? Run away like you told me?” Kahi exclaim. 
 
“You could at least run to me.” Nichkhun say loudly. “Why do you always have to make me worry about you? Why do you have to make me angry at you all the time!!” he exclaimed. 
 
“Do you think I want to make you worry about me? Do you know every time I face you I feel scare!” Kahi shout. 
 
“Fine! It’s my fault then.” Nichkhun angrily say, “When he say you agree to be in bed with me, is it because of him? Is that why you willing to give your body to me in our second night together? Is that why you agree to live here with me?”
 
“At first no, but the second time yes.” Kahi honestly answer him. 
 
Nichkhun angrily punch the wall. “So everything you say to me, every thing you did for me was just an act.” He say hurtfully. 
 
“What about you?” Kahi angrily say, “You also lied to me too.”
 
“What have I lied to you about?” Nichkhun say in rage. 
 
“You kept things about your girlfriend from me. You’re no different from other men.” Kahi say hurtfully. “Do you know how hurt I was when I know you have a girlfriend?” 
 
“It’s my personal business.” Nichkhun in rage. 
 
“Well then, I have mine too. You only come to me when you need , you are only sweet to me went I obey you and when you are not angry or furious.” Kahi sobs, “ I’m not your toy! I’m not your personal maid that you can call whenever you want and push away like an object! I have feeling too!”
 
Kahi cries in front of him, Nichkhun heart weaken as he listen to her words. 
 
“Do you know how hard it is for me when I found out my boyfriend is cheating on me?” She looks at him tearfully. “Then the moment I start to have feeling for a man that takes my ity away, my heart shatter when I also found out he had a girlfriend.” Kahi sobs, “Yet he stand here and yell at me, blaming me… I’m tired of being play; I’m tired of getting hurt. I’m not an object for a price.”
 
Nichkhun stand in shock as he listen to her confesses for him.
 
“It just hurt me seeing you with another women… I don’t even have the courage to tell you I love you. I can’t even tell you how hurt and jealous I am when I see you with another women…. I don’t want to share you with another women… I’m really tired… I don’t want to lov…”
 
Nichkhun crash his lips on her fiercely.
 
Too be continue…………..