Misunderstanding

Beautifully tie to you

 

The next morning, Kahi was the first to wake up. She lift her head up a little and watches him sleep. She smiles as she traces from his thick eyebrows down his nose to his thin lips. Kahi kiss his cheek lightly before she get off the bed and went to shower and change into clothes. Kahi went to the kitchen and cook breakfast for him. Nichkhun wake up not feeling Kahi n his arm, he grab his underwear and boxer, he put it on before he exit the room and went up to the kitchen counter and watches her cook. Kahi turn the stove and went to get a plate but was surprise by him. She jump in frighten a little. 
 
“You scare me.” Kahi startle. 
 
“Mianhe… I just want to see you passionately cook.” Nichkhun say.
 
Kahi walk up to him and give him a morning kiss. 
 
“Why did you leave me this morning?” Nichkhun ask. 
 
“I thought you might be hungry so I cook you breakfast.” Kahi say. Nichkhun lightly nod, “You should go change, breakfast will be ready soon.” 
 
‘Okay.” Nichkhun say before he went to his room and wash up. 
 
Kahi continue to prepare him breakfast again, she place the plate on the dinning table. Nichkhun phone ring a couple time, a message pop up and she sees it. The message was from Tae Hee, Kahi sadly and jealously ignore it as she continue to prepare him breakfast. 10 minutes later, Nichkhun walk out of the room in casual vintage jean and a white V-neck shirt. His phone ring, Nichkhun answer the phone without checking who is was from. 
 
“Yeoboseyo?” Nichkhun answer the phone. 
 
“Oppa, it’s me Tae Hee.” Tae Hee say. 
 
Kahi heard the girl voice, Nichkhun nervously glance at Kahi first before he walk out to the balcony. Kahi stop and watches him talking on the phone with another girl out in the balcony. She sighs a couple times before she resume her duty. A moment later he walk back into the house and join her at the dinning table. 
 
“I won’t be home the whole day today. You don’t have to wait for me.” Nichkhun say. 
 
“Okay.” Kahi say sadly as she eats. 
 
Nichkhun left after he finishes eating breakfast, leaving Kahi home alone. Kahi decided to go out for a walk, and head to the bank and check on her balance. After the bank she walk around the Han River, and see Nichkhun and Tae Hee walking towards her direction. Nichkhun see Kahi walking towards his direction sadly. Their heart freezes as they looks at each other. 
 
“Kahi!” Yonghwa shout from up the hill. 
 
Nichkhun and Kahi looks at Yonghwa who is running to Kahi. 
 
“Hi, babe.” Yonghwa say as he give her a kiss on the cheek and pull her in his embrace which Nichkhun sees it and angrily look at him as he grip his right injure fist tightly with one hand holding Tae Hee hand. 
 
“Hi—Hi oppa.” Kahi say surprisingly nervously as she glance at Nichkhun who is still walking with Tae Hee toward her direction. 
 
“I thought I saw the wrong person for a second.” Yonghwa say, “So what are you doing here?” he ask. 
 
“I was just going for a walk.” Kahi nervously say as she sees Nichkhun getting closer to them. 
 
“On break. I’ll walk with you then.” Yonghwa say as he grab her hand and resume the walks. 
 
Kahi nervously looks at Nichkhun, as she gets closer to him. 
 
“I was about to call you a minute ago, but luckily I saw you here.” Yonghwa say. “It’s been a while since we spend time together.” 
 
Kahi continue to listen to him as she walks and glance at Nichkhun angry face. 
 
“How about a date tomorrow night?” Yonghwa say. 
 
“Umm…. I can’t…” Kahi nervously say. 
 
“Come on, it’s been a long time since we dated. Lets go clubbing at Gangnam tomorrow.” Yonghwa say as they walk pass Nichkhun and Tae Hee. 
 
“Umm. Okay.” Kahi agree. 
 
Nichkhun heard her answer; he tries to keep himself calm. 
 
“Then I’ll come pick you up.” Yonghwa say. 
 
“No, I’ll just meet you at the club.” Kahi say. 
 
“Umm okay then.” Yonghwa say. 
 
The walks continue on as Kahi thinks about Nichkhun, while Nichkhun tries to stop her wrong and fearful thought in his head. After Yonghwa left, Kahi continue walk around the city a little. She went to the mall a couple hours later, and caught Yonghwa with the same women she saw last time. She hid far away from him, Nichkhun and Tae Hee then went to the same mall. He sees Kahi hiding behind the elevator wall, and looking into the gift shop on the other side of the mall. Nichkhun then sees Yonghwa flirting and holding another women hand in the mall. Both Nichkhun and Kahi caught Yonghwa kissing the women, Kahi immediately turn around and was about to walk away until she Nichkhun and Tae Hee waiting for the elevator that she was standing at. Nichkhun sees her in tears, Kahi lower her head and walks out of the mall as fast as she can. 
 
“Tae Hee, I just remember I have to go somewhere.” Nichkhun say in a hurry. “Mianhe Tae Hee.” He say before he runs off quickly. 
 
Tae Hee watches him run off confusedly. Nichkhun run after Kahi and stop when he sees her crying by the Han River. He stop and watches her from a far… 10 minutes later, Kahi sadly walks down the street. Nichkhun sees two guys following after her; he went behind them down into the small lonely valley. The two guys looks around, making sure nobody was around, they run up to Kahi and push her against the wall. 
 
“Who—what do you want?” Kahi frightenly say. 
 
“We just want to have a little fun.” The 1st smirk as he walk closer to her. 
 
“Don’t worry, I promise you will enjoy it.” The 2nd man smirk. 
 
Kahi frightenly step away from the erts and tries to throw things around her in front of her. The first man push Kahi down on the ground and was about to get on top of her until Nichkhun pull them back and angrily beat the crap out of them. Kahi were in shock as she sees Nichkhun in front of her. 
 
“You bastard!” Nichkhun furiously say as he punches the 1st man across the face rapidly hard. 
 
The 2nd man kick Nichkhun off his partner. Nichkhun quickly got up and was about to beat them again but they ran off.  Nichkhun turn around and furiously looks at Kahi, then he walk up to her and grab her arms hard. 
 
“Why didn’t you shout for help!” Nichkhun angrily exclaim. “Why didn’t you at least try to run away from them and find help? Why can’t you be smart? At least sense something is wrong!” He yell at her. “You’re 18, use your brain!”
 
Kahi cries as she swing her arm away from his grips, she run out of the small valley and onto the bus. She leave him standing there confuse and guilty as he watches her leave. Later the night, Nichkhun didn’t go home tell midnight. He knew Kahi was already asleep but he still want to check on her. He open the door and sees only her back with the duvet over her. Kahi were still awake and in tears. Nichkhun close the door thinking that she’s deep a sleep and head back to his room. 
 
The next morning, he walks out of his room after he wash up and see Kahi doing her daily job as a housemaid. He sees her eyes red, and he walks up to her. 
 
“About yesterday… I—I didn’t mean to raise my voice on…”
 
“After today, I will quit my job.” Kahi say as she looks at him seriously. 
 
“Wh—why?” Nichkhun stutter. “If this is about yesterday then I’m sorry, I really didn’t mean to yell at you.” he say. 
 
“It’s not that.” Kahi say coldly.
 
“Then what it is?” Nichkhun ask. 
 
Kahi wanted to tell him she tired of getting hurt and lied too. She wanted to tell him she love him but afraid that he might reject her. She wanted to tell him the truth but she didn’t have the courage to say it. 
 
Nichkhun waited for her to answer him. 
 
“I’m going back to my hometown and I’m going to get marry. I make enough money now, I can go home.” Kahi coldly say. 
 
Nichkhun hurt by her words, “Mw—Mwuh?” 
 
“I say I made enough money to feed my parents now and I already accept somebody proposal. Today will be my last day working.” Kahi say before she walks to her room. 
 
Nichkhun grab her back, “You’re going to marry him?” he ask her angrily. 
 
Kahi did not look at him. 
 
“Tell me! Are you marrying him?” Nichkhun repeat angrily again. 
 
Kahi turn around and face his angry face, “Yes I am.” She answer him. 
 
Nichkhun angrily grip onto his fist as he looks at her angrily. Kahi frightenly yet sad as she looks into his furious eyes. 
 
“I’m not going to let him marry you. You’re not going to marry him.” Nichkhun say. 
 
“I get to choose who I want to be with.” Kahi say. “I will give all my money to him to start a business and he promise to take care of me for the rest of my life without worrying about money or anything.” 
 
Nichkhun hurtfully looks at her. “Are you really that desperate in need of money to sell your body to me?” he ask her hurtfully. 
 
“Like you say, good price pay for any thing they desire.” Kahi answer his cruelly. 
 
Nichkhun hurtfully let go of her arm as he stand holding his tears back in front of her. Kahi quickly went into her room and close the door behind her before she melt into tears. The whole day, Kahi stay in her room, packing her clothes in her bag. Nichkhun stay in the study room, hurt and sad by Kahi words. 
 
To be continue……………….