For one more day, love me like you did before~

Showcase

So if you still don't know what the choreos looked like, here's a link of the performance of Chocolat:

Chocolat-One More Day(live)

of course I chose the one with CAP in it (although L.Joe is my bias);3

oh, and watch the MV too if you like:

Chocolat-One More Day MV

~*~

You are a singer from a KPOP group. You are from a group named PorTia and it was your showcase. Many people were watching. Little did you know that some EXO-K members are also watching you. They became fans of your group because of the talent and the potential you have. Some members would even have the motive to ask your fellow members out. You were getting a bit nervous with the showcase as the host says the intro but with your confidence, all of you performed well with your debut single.

When it was the turn for some other performances, the song that played is Chocolat’s “One More Day”. You took Tia’s part because you were the group’s dancer and you’re also biracial. And also, you took her part when your group did a cover of it during your predebut days. Your group was dancing and doing the steps confidently with the provided chair. All of you did your parts well.

But no one in the group knew the rapping part of Sung Hyoram.

When you covered it before, there was a trainee who did that part but he is not around there, he wasn’t even one of the back-up dancers of the performances. And you remembered he was also sick. The tune of where the rapping will cue on came. All of you were getting tensed up on who will do the part. You may have sung it sometime but the whole thing is not yet generated in your mind. You don’t know what to do. You did the step wherein you will lie on the floor and rise up.

“You know what time it is. I gotta go now.”You sang nervously as you dance. Thanks to the mic clung on you instead of you holding it. You tried to remember the rap the best as you can.

When the rapping started, someone went to from backstage and did the part. It was Chanyeol from EXO-K. He was doing it perfectly. You looked at him in shock along with the other members and shyly did the steps of it. You were shy so you did it far but he pulled you closer to do it with him. Your faces went close to each other at that point which startled you more. He gave his killer smile as he does the rapping. And then you continued singing after the rap. For some reason the group did the singing very well after he had a surprised appearance. Everyone, most especially you blushed a bit and finished the song very well. The people in there were very shocked at Chanyeol’s surprised part and asked if that was part of it. But it wasn’t. You didn’t expect that he would go there to save PorTia and dance as well. Everyone were at the state of shock. You then saw some of EXO-K backstage and it became more shocking

After the show, you alone and Chanyeol met. He talked to you a bit and you thanked him for his surprise appearance, for saving PorTia from the rapping and all. He said it was no problem and the two of you took a selca together before parting ways and going to your respective vans on the way to the dorm.

When Chanyeol entered the van, he was both tired and happy. His mood was so indescribable that his fellow members were puzzled at him although they had the fanboy feeling of being backstage. That was when Baekhyun went near him.

“How was it?” He asked.

“Perfect. What I planned happened well.” He said with a laugh.

“The performance with PorTia?” Kai asked.

“Yeah, the song was perfect, me and ____ danced together. It was so... breathtaking.” He let out a sigh before resting his head on the window and looking at outside while thinking of things. Who would know that Park Chanyeol planned what is going to happen to the show to get to know you and the host of the showcase was just pretending the shocked mood because she knew his plan?

~*~

Hi! So yeah I know it's really short XD 

I'm sorry -.- It's not even fully detailed aish. 

And as I've said, I don't really expect myself putting this up here XD

Anyway, I dunno but I fell in love with that song and I've always watched Chocolat's stages of it, I kinda like the choreos although the age...? I'm a year older then the maknaes orz and forever curious of the guy they will feature. I loved how CAP was there =w= 

So I was thinking, since Chanyeol is the rapper, what if he did the rap? Well I was thinking of Kris but whoa then (oh no Tia O_O) 

Wow, I guess my thoughts were longer, I gotta go pai pai now! Ppyong~!

Hope you enjoyed the short fic!!! ^^;;;;