5.

My Cold Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it's been a year since the last time I updated /facepalming/

holy. Does anyone remember this ...?

~♥~

Hyukjae’s POV

Now I’m making the bed, rearranging the pillow and the duvet while waiting for Donghae changing his uniform into a comfortable one. My heart hasn’t stop beating since Donghae had agreed to my mom’s request.

‘I still cannot believe Donghae will agree! Oh ! I haven’t prepared any of this! Askajf’

I bit my lower lip and since I’m too focused on my thought, I don’t realize that the door has opened, showing Donghae with his loose shirt and a short—which he usually brought for a spare after his soccer practice, and walking to where I’m standing now.

 “Hyukkie?”

I jumped and look at Donghae awkward, “Ah? Oh, you are done already? Eh, uhm…you can sleep here. I-I want to change first, ok?”

“Hey,” his arms caught my wrist before I can move from his sight, “What are you thinking about before? You seem so out…?”

“N-Nothing, there’s nothing important! It just…a few stuff, yeah, some unimportant stuffs,” I don’t even know why I’m stuttering.

“Is it because I’m going to sleepover? I can go home after the rain stops, you know.”

I shake my head and look at Donghae—assuring him. “No, Hae. I’m just thinking about some random stuff, okay? It just school’s stuff. Of course you can go home after the rain stops, but do you think my mom will let you? Do you think I will let you? You can slip and got an accident.”

“Is this the way you’re saying that… Omg! Were you worrying me?” he asked with a grin on his face, handsome.

“I...ugh…err,” don’t know what to say, I divert my eyes and struggling my wrist from his grasp, “I want to take a bath first, I feel so sticky. Excuse me…”

Once my hand had fallen from Donghae’s grip, I run into the bathroom and unconsciously slam the door hard. Right after the door closed, I leaned my back in the door and place my hand on my chest that is beating rapidly.

“Breath in, breath out Hyukjae…”

I tried to calm my breath as best as I could. Just relax Hyukjae. You just need to change, go out, and sleep beside Donghae, right?

Oh I hope it’s as simple as that.

~♥~

I saw my reflection on the mirror in front of me and steadying my heart. Imagining me going out and sleeping beside Donghae makes my heart beats frantically.

‘Nothing will happen, right? It’s as if Donghae will touch me, haha. Just ing calm down, Hyukjae’

Fixing my appearance for the last time, I finally brave enough to open the door. Once I had stepped my feet outside, I found Donghae sitting on my bed and leaning his back on the head board. His black iPhone is on his grasp.

Heard the door opened, Donghae diverts his eyes from his iPhone to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter