3.

My Cold Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~♥~

The next day…

“MINNIE~~!!! What should I do now?”

I buried my head on the desk. I felt Sungmin’s hand my hair softly. Ah, I hope Donghae is the one who’s my head, a little wish appear inside my heart.

“What’s wrong with you?”

I buried my head more, “Donghae…”

“Donghae? What’s wrong with him? Are you guys fighting?”

“No,” I sighed before continuing, “He’s just…cold with me. Not smiling, not showing any interest on me, just ignoring me as if I’m not there.”

“Not showing any interest on you? What do you mean?”

I shook my head. I don’t want to talk about this matter. The more we talk about this, the more my heart will ache.. But if I don’t want to talk about this, how would I know what’s wrong with Donghae? Argh! Lee Donghae!!! I hate you!

“Why, Hyukkie? You know… you can tell me if you want.”

“I don’t know Minnie… Kyuhyun said... He’s really happy to be my boyfriend, isn’t he?”

“Yes, so?”

“But he shows no interest in front of me. He acts like he’s regretting to be my boyfriend, he never talks in front of me, he’s always cold…”

“Maybe…. He’s shy?”

A pout formed unconsciously, “If he’s really shy, why is he shouting in the whole class about him being my boyfriend. Don’t forget to mention about his proud face!”

I heard Sungmin sigh before shrugging his shoulder, he doesn’t know what to do. And me? I wanna give up too of course. What can I do? Nothing. Maybe I just have to be patient until Donghae treats me like the way I want him to.

“Trust Donghae. That’s all I can say.”

Believe in Donghae? Yes, that’s what all I can do for now. I took a deep breath before giving my gummy-smile to Sungmin.

“You’re right, Minnie!”

Sungmin pat my head softly, “Be a good boyfriend for Donghae and try to believe in him. Where’s THE Hyukjae I used to know? THE Hyukjae who wants to sacrifice himself for Donghae’s happiness?”

“Ah… That...”

“It’s alright. Now come back to the old you! THE Hyukjae who wants to do everything to make Donghae smile, ok? I don’t know THIS Hyukjae who’s always whining and sulking, I just know the hyper and the cheerful Hyukjae!”

“Thank you, Minnie-ah.”

Donghae’s POV

I’m playing my handphone hoping that playing would vanish my boredom. My fingers are moving unconsciously, opening gallery and click a new folder. A folder which contains my boyfriend’s pictures .

Yup! Lee Hyukjae.

A smile is creeping in to my face after seeing a lot of Hyukjae’s pictures. His pictures which I took without him noticing it. Yeah, I really love to takes his pictures from afar. Creepy? Yes, but he looks more innocent from afar. With his big-doe-eyes, one-lidded eye, pink-plump-kissable lips that will be showing a gummy smile every time he’s smiling and also his sharp-pointed nose, perfecting the beauty on his face.

I don’t know what I have done this past few weeks or months that someone as perfect as Hyukjae would confess his love to me and be my boyfriend. Besides, I only can watch him from afar, watching how clumsy he is, how adorable he is and how perfect he is.

But now? Without any warning, Hyukjae is my boyfriend and not to mention he’s the one who did the initiative. Maybe yes I’m such a coward back then, if Hyukjae didn’t confess to me, Hyukjae will never ever be my boyfriend until now. Duh, not gentle at all.

“Yo dude! If you kept staring Hyukjae’s picture without blinking at all, your eyes will damage you know? Stop staring and blink your eyes.”

“Hey to you too, Kyu.”

Kyuhyun put his arm around my neck, “You really love him, huh?”

“What do you mean?”

Heck! Of course I love Hyukjae! I can’t imagine my life without seeing him even just for a couple of seconds. And hello, isn’t he the one who knew about my feelings first? From all of the people, the one who knew I’m so head-over-heels into Hyukjae, isn’t it him?

“No. I mean, it’s not me who doesn’t believe about your feeling towards Hyukjae, I know it, I really know it. I even watch how you stalk him every time he’s done dancing. I know how crazy you are in to Hyukjae. It’s just….Hyukjae…”

“What’s wrong with him?” I asked Kyuhyun impatiently

“He doesn’t believe your feelings. I don’t know how he can think like that, but from Sungmin’s story and from my opinion, he does believe but Hyukjae is just…doubting it. He always asks Sungmin why you want to accept him in the first place.”

“What?!” I stared at Kyuhyun with disbelief, “He..He really said that? He really asked Sungmin about that?”

“Both Minnie and I, he asks a lot, dude.”

What should I do?

Hyukjae… he doesn’t believe in me? He doesn’t believe my feelings? Aish! But I really-really love him! I really love him more than anything. Oh God! Hyukjae..

“Let’s go to canteen, I’m hungry.”

“But I’m not, Kyu..”

“I’m going to eat with my Minnie. Are you sure you don’t want to come?”

I looked at him weirdly, “So? Minnie is yours, should I be happy if I’m going to meet Sungmin? I’m sure you won’t let me touch your Sungminnie.”

“Babo,” he hit my back-head with some random book, when did he get that? Tch, “I mean, if there is Minnnie so there must be Hyukjae!”

“Gyaaa! You are right, Kyu!!”

“And I though you’re the one who’s always stalking Hyuk,” I heard him mumbling silently.

I put my handphone inside my pocket and chased Kyuhyun. Yes! I’m going to meet Hyukjae again! I’d see his perfect face, his innocent eyes, and smell him.Weird. Kya! I can’t believe I’m fangirling over my own boyfriend.

“Hey, before you meet Hyukjae, can I give you some advice?”

“Advice? What advice?”

“Until now, I’m observing that you call Hyukjae with Hyukjae, don’t you? I think…try to be like me and Minnie. He always calls me Kyunnie and I call him Minnie.”

“Nickname?”

Kyuhyun just give me his famous smirk before leaving me behind. Nickname? I can call Hyukjae with our pet-name? Aww!!! So cute!! I felt bubbly inside my stomach.

“Kyunnie..Minnie… So…Hyukjae…Hyuk…kie? Okay! From now on I’m gonna call him with Hyukkie and he can call me with Hae!” I smiled to myself before chasing Kyuhyun to canteen.

Hyukjae’s POV

“Minnie-ah, I don’t have any appetite, please.“

Sungmin pouted his lips and look at me with his kicked-puppy-eyes, my weakness. Aish! If he use this method over and over, how can I resist him? I can never win! Like seriously, beating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter