4.

My Cold Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~♥~

Donghae’s POV

I can’t stop smiling now! Thanks for Hyukkie. Hyukjae made my day more and more beautiful! Aih! During the lunch break I can’t stop looking at Hyukjae’s smile. His adorable gummy-smile. I can’t get enough of it.

“Yo, dude! You’re happy, huh?”

I snapped out after hearing Kyuhyun’s voice right beside my ears, “Y—You! Where have you been before?! Why did you missing so sudden?”

“Minnie forced me to. He said he wants to let you alone with Hyukjae for your own good. And I think it’s the right decision! See? You and Hyukjae even feeding each other before! Aww! You changed! You’ve been a romantic-guy, Hae! Finally!”

What?

I’ve been a romantic-guy? OH NOOO!!!! Don’t say I’ve became a romantic-guy! Don’t say that…don’t say that I’ve turned into a boyfriend who’s too cheesy, nagging, annoying, blabbing about love, poetic and so on.

OH NO!!!

If I really had changed became like that…that means...I’m…

Hyukjae’s POV

I palmed my cheeks, feeling its heat is still there. Ugh! I admit it, I’m shy. But I’m sooooo happy with the way Donghae acted before. That’s mean our feeling is mutual, isn’t it?

“Aww, my hyukkie is so happy~”

“Mi—Minnie! Did you saw all of it?!”

Sungmin giggled a little before answering, “Of course I am, Hyukkie! Aww, my Hyukkie has grown up! He isn’t shy anymore even showing PDA in front of the whole school!”

“Tch, it’s not like you’ve never done it before.”

“But I’ve done it since the first time I became Kyunnie’s boyfriend. Not like you who have to wait until a few days more just to get pampered by his boyfriend.”

I pouted my lips unconsciously. Well, Sungmin is right. But it’s not the problem for now. The problem now is, why is Donghae doing it just now? And not since the first time we’re in relationship?

“Maybe Donghae is just shy. You’re his first boyfriend, same goes like he’s your first boyfriend.”

Really?!

Well of course Donghae is my first boyfriend and he’s my first love. But I never know about the fact that I’m also his first boyfriend. He’s too handsome and charming! I’m his first boyfriend?! It can’t be! I can’t believe it! His face is just too handsome to don’t have any ex-girlfriend.

And maybe Sungmin is right. Donghae is just shy. If he really is shy, then I’ll understand it. It doesn’t fair if I’m mad just because he’s shy, right?Hell, I’m shy too! So why should I force someone who as shy as I am? I know how it feels.

“Just forget it, Hyukkie. I believe in Donghae. Someday you and Donghae must be as lovey-dovey as me and Kyunnie. Someday later Donghae can treat you like the way Kyuhyun treats me. Ah, that’s Mr.Park, he comes already.”

I nod my head before take out my book like what Mr.Park order us to. A tiny smile formed in my face unknowingly.

‘If he is really shy, I’ll give him time until he doesn’t feel shy anymore’

~♥~

I keep glancing at my watch in worry. It’s almost evening already, but until now I still can’t found a cab. There’s no cab passing my school’s gate. Duh, now how could I go home? By walking? Absolutely no, thanks.

“Hyukkie-ah, can I go home first? My mom has been calling me since a few minutes ago, or do you need my ride? I can ride you home.”

I flashed a little grin for Sungmin, “No, Sungminnie. You know our house is in different way and it takes thousands of feet away. You go home first and say my sorry to your mom, Ne?”

“Ne, but there’s no need to say sorry Hyukkie-ah. You didn’t force me to accompany you until you get a cab. If you want, go call Donghae, I think he still inside since Kyunnie is still inside too.”

“You didn’t go home with Kyuhyun?”

“No, he’s busy with his project, he told me last night. That’s why I bring my motorcycle.”

“Ah, Ne.”

“Annyeong Hyukkie!”

“Annyeong!”

I stared at Sungmin’s back until it’s disappeared along with his motorcycle. Until I can’t see the sight of Sungmin’s back, I release a long sigh. Now what should I do, eh? No cab is passing my school at all.

I mumbled a lot of curse word while kicking any dust under my feet. Should I go inside and search Donghae like what Sungmin suggested me before? But if I really go search him, what should I say to him? That I want him to drive me back to home? Ridiculous!

 “Hyukja—I mean, Hyukkie?”

I gasped when I heard the voice of man I’m thinking right now, “Ugh, Hae?”

“What are you doing here? Why haven’t you come home? Where’s Sungmin?”

‘Why did he ask about Sungmin? Duh.’

“Sungmin has gone home.” I turned my face away to the other side, “I can’t go home, there’s no Taxi that pass here.”

“Hey Dong- Oh, Hyukjae, you’re still here.”

I smiled slightly when I saw Kyuhyun before turning my face away. I didn’t know why but my mood changed when I heard he searched for Sungmin. Well, I knew he just wanted to ask why I was alone and he had to realize who Sungmin belonged to.

But still, could he stop asking about Sungmin?! Aish, Hyukjae! You’re now similar like those jealous women on the disgusting dramas in the TVs.

“Ahn, Hae, Hyukjae, I’ll go home first! Minnie has called me that after school I have to go to his house so… annyeong!”

“Ne.” I answered half-heartedly.

After Kyuhyun left, awkward atmosphere seemed to surround us. You’re not going too? Usually you would leave me like this. Why are you still standing there, huh?

“Wa- Want me to take you home, Hyukkie?”

I turned to face him, looking at him with surprise, “Mwo?!”

“Yeah, you see… It’s already so quiet here now... I can’t guarantee that a taxi will pass by soon. Several minutes later, the sun will set too. In short…” He hung his head low before continuing, “I’m worried something will happen to you.”

Uh-oh.

Was this the feeling of heaven? He’s… worried about my safety? Duh, realize Hyukjae! Of course he’s worried! He’s your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter