Bring It On

Doctor! Help! Something is Wrong With My Heart! [HIATUS]

Jojo leaving alone. She feel stuffed. She's walking away from the crowd. She's standing near the river. "Tsk..what happened with the sun today?it's so hot and why no tree around here?I can burn my head if I'm standing here longer."Jojo fanning herself with both hands. "Don't burn your face" Suddenly someone put a pink baseball cap on her. Jojo surprised. She turned her head. That boy standing beside her. "Cheol Yong?" Jojo stunned. Mir smile to her. "Annyeong" Mir said. "What are you doing here?what if people recognize you?" Jojo looking left and right. "I already wear a cap to disguise" Mir chuckled. He wear a navy blue baseball cap. It look exactly like Jojo, only different color (couple cap ^^). "Yeah..last time you disguise with baseball cap you drag me into the headlines" Jojo raised one of her eyebrows. Mir chuckled. "Yah..you better go now before people recognize you" Jojo trying to pushed Mir away. "Wae-eo?I said I wanna treat you lunch" Mir standing still. "But a lot of people here. You'll cause a chaos" Jojo folded her arms. "I can wear this" Mir wear a black mask. "But I still recognize you" Jojo raised her eyebrows. "That because you already know me since we were born" Mir lower his mask. "Uh?you were chubby and fat when you were a kid. Look at you now?I can't recognize you anymore" Jojo . "Tsk..tsk..tsk..look who's talking. I call you bubby when you were kid because of your cheek" Mir pinched Jojo left cheek. "Mwo?bubby?how old are you?we are 21 years old now" Jojo slap Mir arm. "So?can't you see it?you still have that bubby cheek" Mir pinched Jojo cheek. Both. 

"Jojo"  Sang Hee call her. He's walking closer to them. Jojo and Mir turned their head but Mir's hands still on Jojo's cheek. "Sang Hee" Jojo waved to him. Mir let go Jojo cheeks then put on his mask again while looking at Sang Hee intently. Sang Hee and Mir looked each other for seconds. "It's my turn again?"Jojo break the silent. "Nope, you still can take a rest" Sang Hee clench his jaw when he saw Mir and Jojo cap. "Well, sorry for yesterday" Sang Hee suddenly offer his hand to Mir. Mir surprised for seconds then shake his hand. "It's okay" Mir said. "See..he can recognize you too" Jojo lightly pushed Mir's arm. "Well, I can use a glasses" Mir replied. "Tsk..you should wear a bigger mask to hide your cheeks" Jojo chuckled. "Mwo?what are talking about?" Mir put his arm around Jojo's neck and pinched her nose. "Aaaacckk..what are you doing..ne..ne, you're not chubby" Jojo chuckled. Sang Hee cough. Jojo realize it then she throw Mir's arm. Mir smirk behind his mask. "So, you wanna join this event?" Sang Hee try to look cool. "I'd love to but Jojo doesn't allow me. She afraid if people recognize me" Mir turned his head to Jojo. "Well,that's true, what if" "Just coming and join us" Sang Hee cut Jojo. "Okay, let's go" Mir replied with eyes locked to Sang Hee.

"But what if people" "If that happened, it's your turn to help me" Mir put his hand on Jojo's head and move it lightly. Jojo pout. Sang Hee clench his jaw again and trying to control his anger. "Cish!how famous is he?Seriously, he try to show off if he closed with Jojo?" Sang Hee thought. They are start to walking now. "Wear your glasses" Jojo talked to Mir when they arrived at the event. Mir nodded then wear his glasses. Some people looked at Mir then looked away. Jojo feel extremly nervous, she afraid if people recognize Mir. Sang Hee always secretly take a glance at Mir. "Look at him, he look cool" A girl whispered to her friend while quickly pointing at Mir. They are standing beside Jojo and Mir. Mir and Jojo hear it. Jojo frowned while Mir take a glance to the girls. "Omo, he was looking here" The girls excited. Jojo sigh in disbelief then rolled her eyes. "What's wrong with them?why are they talking about Cheol Yong out loud?tsk..and why I..nononoo" Jojo thought then shook. "Wae-eo?" Sang Hee asked because he saw Jojo shook. Mir looked at Jojo when he heard Sang Hee speak. "Uh?ani" Jojo smile. "Oh..what if you donate your blood too" Sang Hee talked to Mir. 

"Donate blood?" Mir surprised. "Yes, you're not afraid, do you?" Sang Hee smirk. "Afraid?" Mir put cocky face. "Damn it! How come I donate my blood when I'm afraid with needle!!Huaaa!!" Mir thought. They are about to walking to the blood donate corner but Jojo stop them."Wait, he can't" She said.
"Wae-eo?" Sang Hee frowned. "He's on antibiotics. his wrist" Jojo explain. "Uh?you give antibiotics to his wrist?" Sang Hee confused. "Well, the cream he used contains it" Jojo explain. Mir sigh a relieve behind his mask. "Aah..well, too bad" Sang Hee replied. Mir shrug, try to looked cool. "Yep, too bad. Actually I really wanna donate my blood" Mir said. "Pffftt" Jojo trying to control her laugh. "Wae-eo?" Sang Hee asked. Mir frowned. "Ani" Jojo fixing her cap. "Sang Hee!! come here" A girl shout. "Uh?why Yerim sunbaenim call me?" Sang Hee frowned. "Maybe she need your help" Jojo said. "Okay, well I'll be back" Sang Hee take a glance to Mir before leaving. "What happened?" Mir immediately asked Jojo. "Uh?mwo?" Jojo replied. "Why you laughed?you laugh at me?" Mir put his finger on Jojo head then slowly pushed it. "Actually I really wanna donate my blood..hahahahahah" Jojo reply Mir's act. "Mwoya?" Mir frowned. "Tsk..stop acting cool. You owed me again today" Jojo put cocky face. "Yah..what are you talking about?" Mir annoyed. "Haah..Bang Cheol Yong..I know you afraid with needle. You really believe your cream contains antibiotics?hahaha" Jojo laughed. "Yah! stop it! stop laugh at me!" Mir pinch Jojo's nose. Jojo slap Mir's hand. "I can't because it's so funny,hahahaha" Jojo . "Yah! Park Josephine. I said stop it" Mir put his arm around Jojo's neck again while pinched her cheek. 

From a distance Sang Hee watching them while helping his sunbae. "Who's he?her boyfriend?" His sunbae words surprised him. "They look good together" She continued. Sang Hee just smile then clench his jaw. "Well, I'm finished." Sang Hee said to his sunbae. "Thank you, you better go for lunch now" Her sunbae suggest. Sang Hee bowed to her then asked for leaving. Sang Hee walking to Mir and Jojo whom enjoying theirself. They laugh and joking around. "Dammit!! I really have to make him stay away from her" Sang Hee thought. "Jojo..let's eat. It's lunch time" Sang Hee said as soon as he arrived. "Oh..okay,let's go" Jojo replied. "She'll go with me" Mir interrupt. "Why?" Sang Hee looked at Mir intently. "The reason I came here is to treat her lunch because she help me yesterday" Mir replied. They looked each other intenly for seconds. "Let's go together" Jojo moving in the middle of them. "Okay" Mir and Sang Hee replied in union. Jojo sigh.

"What you wanna eat?" Sang Hee asked Jojo. They are in the restaurant now. Mir take off his mask and glasses but still wear the cap, so does Jojo. "Hmm..I..mm.." Jojo thinking. "What about spaghetti?" Mir suggest. "She likes fettuccine alfredo" Sang Hee replied coldly. Eyes still on menu. "Oh, they have that?I'll order that" Jojo smile broadly. Mir pressed his lips, trying to control himself. "Annyeonghaseo, are you ready to order now?" The waiter appears. "Yes,I want fettuccine alfredo and hmm...strawberry juice" Jojo replied. "I want tenderloin steak and hot cappucino" Sang Hee order "And what about..oh,MBLAQ Mir?" The waiters surprised. Mir look at him and smile. "I want..hmm.." Mir was thinking when Jojo cut him. "Oh..what about chicken stir fry?you like it,right?" Jojo blurt out. Mir surprised, he looked at Jojo and unconsiously smile. "Uh?you don't like it anymore?" Jojo raised her eyebrows. "Ani..I'll order that and...hmm...iced lemon tea,please." Mir said. "Okay, please wait. thank you" The waiter asked for leave. 

"So, you don't have any schedule today?" Sang Hee start. "Nope, I already finished" Mir replied. " I thought idol always busy" Sang Hee said while looked away. "Idol also human" Mir replied coldly. Jojo feel this 'friendly' atmosphere but when she wanna interrupt, her phone is ringing. All eyes on her now. 

"Yeoboseo?" Jojo pick up.

"Yeoboseo..Jojo-ah"

"Ne..?"

"Jojo-ah, it's me eomeonim"

"Oh..annyeonghaseo eomeonim" Jojo replied. Sang Hee eyes wide open. Frowned. "Eomeonim???" Sang Hee thought while Mir raised his eyebrows.

"Ne..Jojo-ah,are you busy this weekend?can we meet?"

"Oh..ne..I'm not busy. See you at weekend"

"That's good. Because I already asked Cheol Yong too"

"Oh..Cheol Yong?" Jojo looked at Mir. "Wae-eo?" Mir asked.

"Omo,are you with him now?" Mrs.Bang hear Mir's voice

"Ne..I'm with him now" Jojo looked at Mir again. Sang Hee looked at Mir then Jojo again. Confused.

"Let me talked to him"

"Ne" Jojo give her phone to Mir.

"Ne eomma" Mir said

"Cheol Yong-ah..are you busy today?let's meet today if you already with Jojo"

"Uh?wae-eo?you said weekend..why?Is it something important?"

"It's about your engagement, we have to pick the ring"

"Mwo?engagement?!" Mir almost shout. "Engagement?!!" Sang Hee surprised. Jojo's eyes wide open. Mir realize Sang Hee reaction.

"Ne, can we meet today?"

"Ne..I will take her today" Mir smirk.

"Okay,see you at 4. I'll hung up, bye"

"Ne..see you" Mir hung up. "Jo, are you already finished at 4?" Mir asked. "Hmm..I think so. Wae-eo?" Jojo raised her eyebrows. "Wait a seconds, did you guys talking about engagement?" Sang Hee interrupt. "Yes, about our engagement" Mir smirk.