Can't Say I Love You..

Doctor! Help! Something is Wrong With My Heart! [HIATUS]

"Ne..see you" Mir hung up. "Jo, are you already finshed at 4?" Mir asked. "Hmm..I think so. Wae-eo?" Jojo raised her eyebrows. "Wait a second. did you guys talking about engagement?" Sang Hee interrupt. "Yes, our engagement" Mir smirk. "No..no Sang Hee, isn't like what yo thinking, we.." Jojo trying to explain. "Wae-eo?Jojo you didn't tell your bestfriend about our engagament?" Mir cut her. Jojo glare at him then bulging. "Nope, she never tell me." Sang Hee turned his head to Jojo. "Sang Hee-ah, it's" "Excuse me, here's your order" The waiter coming with their food. Jojo sigh. "You can call me again if you need something else" The waiter asked for leave. "Sang Hee, I" "Just eat your fettuccinie before it's getting cold jo" Sang Hee replied coldly without looking at Jojo. Jojo sigh then glare at Mir who enjoy his chicken stir fry. They are eating in awkward situations. Only Mir can enjoy his food. Finally they finished. "Jojo, It's okay. You don't have to come back. I can tell the others if you have important bussiness to take care of" Sang Hee suddenly said. "Uh?Sang Hee, It's okay I" "It's okay Jo" Sang Hee give her a quick smile then walking away. "Sang Hee" Jojo called her but being ignored.

"Hmm..he's nice. He really your bestfriend" Mir nodded while put on his mask again. Jojo glare at him then sigh in disbelief. "You said that you don't want this arrange married why you suddenly brag about this in front of him?!" Jojo getting upset. "I..I..just" "aaarrggh!" Jojo walking away. "Yah..Jojo, we have to meet my mother at 4" Mir voice stopped her steps. She sigh in defeat. "Hey, I'm sorry if I pissed you of. I just don't wanna lie to your friend" Mir walking closer to her.  "Nevermind. It's still 2pm where you wanna go?" Jojo replied lazily. "We need a quiet place" Mir replied. "As always" Jojo replied then begin to walking followed by Mir. After 30 minutes of driving, they arrived at a small park. The same park when Mir spilled cola on Jojo dress. "Why this park always quiet?" Mir get out from the car. "Because only the elders visit this park and they come here only in the morning" Jojo said while locking her car. Mir nodded then they begin to moving, they sit down on the bench under a tree. "By the way, thank you" Jojo break the silent. "Uh?" Mir turned his head to her. "Thank you for the lunch" Jojo smile. "Aahh, I still owed you" Mir replied. "Uh?' Jojo frowned. "You save me from the needles today" Mir stuck his tounge out. Jojo chuckled. "I never thought you still remember that" Mir enjoying the view. "Me too. When Sang Hee talking about blood donate, I suddenly remember if you afraid with needle" Jojo leaned on the bench. They are sit down in silent for minutes. Enjoying the quiet park. 

"So, how's your life in Canada?" I never hear from you about that" Mir break the silent. "Hmm..a lot of things happened. Happiness until sadness" Jojo smile and stare nowhere. "Sorry Jo, I don't" "It's okay. It's been 5 years since my mother death. I'm okay now" Jojo smile again to convinced him. Mir smile back. "Hmm..so, that's the reason why you wanna be a doctor?" Mir asked. "Yeah, I tried to forget about that but I can't, maybe if I found the reason. I can let go everything" Jojo smile while stare nowhere. Mir stare at her for seconds. "It's must be hard for you" Mir said. "It is but I think it's harder to my father. He has to looked tough in front of me but I know my mother death wasn't easy for him" Jojo still stare nowhere. "Oh..wait" Mir suddenly stand up and walking away. "Uh?where are.." Jojo shrug because Mir already far away. Jojo waiting for Mir for minutes. "jjang!" Mir comeback with two bottles of cold juices and two pieces of bubbles-shaped toy guns. "What's that?" Jojo chuckled when she saw the toys. "Cute,right?" Mir put down the bottles and give the toy to Jojo. "Yah..Cheol Yong how old are you?" Jojo chuckled again while looking at the toy on her hand. "21 years old! haha!" Mir shout while spout out the bubbles to Jojo then running. "Yah! Cheol Yong" Jojo chasing him. They are playing with the  bubbles. They chasing each other. "Okay, stop it" Mir trying to catch his breath. "you lose then" Jojo spout out the bubbles on Mir's head. Mir chuckled then walking to the bench. Jojo smile then following him. "Hoooh..I'm so tired" Mir leaned on the bench. "Here" Jojo open the bottle of juice and give it to Mir. Mir smile to her then drink it. They silent for minutes, trying to catch their breath. "Hmm..Jojo-ah, what if.." Mir break the silent. "Mmm?" Jojo drinking her juice. "Eerrr..what if we.." Mir hestitated. "What?" Jojo frowned. "About the engagement, what if we accept it?" Mir hung his head. Trying to hide his blushed face. "What?we what?" Jojo surprised. She turned her body to Mir. "Well, listen I just..I don't think I can fight my father so" "Me too. I don't wanna disappointed my father." Jojo cut Mir. She turned her body straight forward. Hiding her red cheeks. "Well, so we agree?" Mir asked. "Mmm..:" Jojo nodded and puffed her red cheeks. Mir looked away, hiding his broad smile. They were in awkward moment for minutes until Mir's phone break the silent.

"Ne,eomma?" Mir pick up

"Cheol Yong-ah, where are you?you still with Jojo?"

"Ne, I'm still with her" Jojo turned her head to Mir when she hear that.

"Okay, meet me at Bvlgari store, in Gangnam."

"Ne, eomma. I'll be there soon" Mir hung up. "Eomeoni?" Jojo asked. "Ne, she wanna meet us now" Mir stand up. "Uh?where?" Jojo stand up too. "Bvlgari store at Gangnam." Mir replied. "Bvlgari store?" Jojo raised her eyebrows. "Yes, they want us to pick our ring today" Mir nodded, "Our ring?" Jojo blushed. "Ne..come on or she will nagging" Mir take Jojo wrist then drag her. After 15 minutes of driving, they are arrived. Mir and Jojo get into the store. "Finally you coming" Mrs.Bang greet Jojo. Jojo bowed to her before hug her. "Eomeoni, I..don't you think it's too fast to pick the ring?" Jojo smile awkwardly. "Uh?I don't think so darling" Mrs.Bang put her arm around Jojo's shoulder and slowly drag her. "Come, pick it. Wich one you like?" They are sitting in front of the glass case now. It full with a lot of rings. "Cheol Yong, come on, you have to pick it too" Mrs.Bang order. "Mmm.." Mir drag himself. He's sitting beside Jojo. "All of them are beautiful" Jojo smile. "That's right" Mir nodded with eyes exploring the glass case. "I know, so which one you wanna try darling?" Mrs.Bang smile. "I don't know..hhmm.." Jojo thinking while her eyes moving up and down. "Oh, what about that?" Jojo pointing at a ring with a small diamond on it. "Mwo?Ani..that's too simple" Mir replied with eyes moving up and down. Exploring the glass case. "Wae-eo?that's beautiful" Jojo pout. "That's to simple and my fiancee won't wear a simple ring" Mir blurt out. His eyes keep moving up and down. Jojo surprised. She is staring at Mir.

"His fiancee?" Jojo thought. She blushed. Mrs. Bang smile broadly so does the staff. "Oh, what about that?" Mir pointing at a ring with medium diamond in the middle and lot of small diamond around it. 

"That's beautiful" Mrs.Bang smile. "What do you think Jo? "Mir turned his head to Jojo. Jojo looked at the ring then nodded. "Okay, we'll take that" Mrs.Bang talked to the staff. "Okay. you can try it" the staff take out the ring and give it to Jojo. Jojo take the ring then put it on her right ring finger.   "It's look good on you Jo. It's okay with the size?" Mrs.Bang asked. Jojo smile and nodded. "Let me see it" Mir curious. Jojo take it off then give it to Mir. "So, you wanna put your name on it?" The staff offer. "Sure" Mrs.Bang excited. "Okay, please right down your fiance name here" The staff give Jojo a small paper and a pen. "Oh, so you can put name on it?" Mir asked while put on the ring on his right pinkie finger. "Whoah, it fit on your pinkie finger?"  The staff impressed. "Ne, why?" Mir raised his eyebrows. Jojo stop writing and looked at Mir then at the the staff. "People said that if the ring fit on the ring finger of the girl and also fit on the boy pinkie finger, that's mean they are soulmate" The staff smile. Jojo hung her head and blushed. Trying to write again. "Really?Omo, that's great" Mrs.Bang excited. the staff smile and nodded to her. "You can write your fiance full name or maybe your nickname to him" The staff talked to Jojo. Jojo nodded and smile. "Here" Jojo give the paper to the staff. "Thank you, may I?" The staff asked the ring from Mir. "Oh" Mir give it to her. "It will take one day, please come here again tomorrow" The staff explained. "Okay, thank you" Mrs.Bang stand up. Following by Jojo and Mir. "Thank you" Jojo and Mir bowed to her. the staff bowed and smile to them. They are going back. 

~At Jojo's bedroom~

"Your fiance?really?" Jojo talked to her teddy. She laying on the bed. "Hmm..I hope I make a right decision. You won't let me down,right?" Jojo poke teddy's nose. "Damn! Sang Hee! I have to talked to him tomorrow." Jojo take her phone and texting

To : Sang Hee

Sang Hee-ah..can we talk tomorrow?

From : Sang Hee

Sure ^^. See you tomorrow?

To : Sang Hee

Thank you ^^

From : Sang Hee

Okay, good night ^^

To : Sang Hee

Good night ^^

"Hmm..looked like he's okay now, well, let's have a nice dream teddy" Jojo closed her eyes. Meanwhile at MBLAQ dorm. "My fiancee, I can't believe I said that,hehehe" Mir thought while staring at the ceiling. "Good night Jo" Mir mumbled before fall asleep.

~the next day~

"Annyeong" Jojo surprised Sang Hee who waiting for her in front of the hospital. They have hospital schedule today. "So, you wanna talk?" Sang Hee raised his eyebrows. "It's about..yesterday" Jojo bite her bottom lip. "Hmm..about your engagement?" Sang Hee smile. Jojo nodded. "Let's talk about it at lunch" Sang Hee smile. Jojo nodded and smile. They are heading to the hospital and doing their task.

Meanwhile, on J.Tunes office. There is a chaos.

MBLAQ Mir spotted at jewelry shop with his girlfriend after lunch with a friend?

source : Soompi

Again, an online community and an entertaiment website put that as their headlines along side with Jojo, Mir and Sang Hee picture. "Yah! Cheol Yong..what is this?!!" Seungho shook. MBLAQ and their CEO gather when they read about the news. "I..that..we just" Mir panic. "Hmm..well, I think we need to relasead on official statement now. Cheol Yong, follow me" His brother in law to his office. "Cheol Yong, I told you to becareful" He leaned on his table while folded his arms. "Hyeong, I..it's..Eomma asked me to take her there." Mir sigh. "I know. Your sister told me but..tsk..why you have to wear a couple cap?" He shook. "Uh?that..Hyo Jin nuna give me that and I was..sorry" Mir out of words. "It's okay with me, since I'm your family. I'm happy with this engagement too but you an idol. You have fans Cheol Yong. Have you read fans reactions?" He asked. Mir hung his head and nodded. "Okay, We have to release an official statement now and I'm sorry if I have to lie. I can't said that Jojo is your fiancee. I have to said if Jojo is only your childhood friend" He walking closer to Mir then put his hand on Mir's shoulder. "You better call her and tell her about our plan. Explain to her so she won't misunderstood it" He suggest. "Ne, I'll call her" Mir nodded. "you better hurry. I'll released it at 11.00 am." He said. Mir nodded then ask for leaving. He's going out from the building, looking for a quiet place to call Jojo. "Jojo..come on pick up..come on" Mir getting panic because Jojo doesn't pick up the phone and it's already 10.45 am. "Jojo..where are you?!!pick up" Mir jumping around with phone still on his ear.

J.Tunes released an official statement about MBLAQ Magnae Mir relationship

"MBLAQ Mir is not in relationship. The girl is his only childhood friend. They just meet after years"

source : J.Tunes official website.

~At Hospital~

 "Omo, where's my phone?" Jojo checking on her pocket. "Uh?are you sure you brought it?Maybe you leave it on the car" Sang Hee replied. "That's right, I leave it on the car." Jojo grinned. Sang Hee just shook. "Wait, I'll take it. Oh, I just download new game on my ipad" Jojo excited. "Really?you bring it?" Sang Hee smile. "Sure, wait for me in the cafetaria" Jojo walking. "Okay" Sang Hee shout then heading to the cafetaria. 

"Oh, why Cheol Yong call me?20 missed call?really?" Jojo chuckled while take her phone and her ipad. "Well maybe he busy. I'll call him later" walking to the cafetaria Mir. "Here" Jojo give her ipad to Sang Hee. "Whoaah" Sang Hee excited. He begin to play it. "I should download it too" Sang Hee playing. Jojo just smile while leaned.  "Aaahh..I knew it. He's not dating. She just his childhood friend" The nurses chatting behind Jojo. "Childhood friend??who are they talking about?" Jojo thought. "I know Mir won't dating. even Seungho and G.O aren't dating, how come he dating" the nurses talking a bit loud. Jojo sit down straight when she hear that. Sang Hee hear that too. He stopped with the game then going to online. Trying to find news about Mir. "Jo" Sang Hee give back her ipad with a web that put Mir news as their headline. Jojo say nothing. She just clench her jaw while reading the news.

"This is why he called me?yesterday he agree but now?! what's happening here?!" Jojo thought. "Jo, are you okay?" Sang Hee worried. "I'm fine" Jojo fake a smile. 

At J.Tunes office. "you already call her?" Mir brother in law asked. "She didn't pick up, maybe she busy." Mir slightly smile. "Well, you can talk to her later. you better go now or you gonna be late" He replied. "Ne" Mir smile to him then sigh when he turned his body. "Jojo..where are you?you read the news already?" Mir mumbled. "Uh?is it Jojo" Mir excited. "aahh..Hyo Jin nuna" Mir pout

From : Hyo Jin nuna

Cheol Yong, don't forget the ring

"That's right, I have to take the ring" Mir slap his forehead. "Hmm..okay, I'll call Jojo again" Mir calling Jojo

"Ne..."

"Jojo-ah, where are you?can we talked?"

"I've read it. It's okay, I can understand"

"Uh?nonono I can explained it..I.."

"Sorry Cheol Yong but I'm in the hospital now, bye" 

"Jo..I.." Jojo hung up the phone before Mir finished. "Arrggghh!! Jojo-ah. It isn't like that! I still want to be your fiance!" Mir make a crying face.

It's already 10.30 pm now, Jojo can't sleep. She stare at the her phone. "Why you didn't call me again?why you let me down?" Jojo almost cry. She hug her teddy tighter. When she about to close her eyes, suddenly the door bell is ringing. "Uh?who's coming?It's already 10.30 pm" Jojo get out from her bedroom and walking to the front door. Her eyes wide open when she open the door.

"Cheol Yong?! what are you doing here?" Jojo surprised. "Jojo, we have to talk" Mir replied while holding a jewelry box on his hand.