Dignity or Jealousy?

Doctor! Help! Something is Wrong With My Heart! [HIATUS]

"You better get in first. I don't think going inside together is a great idea" Jojo suggest. They are at the back gate now. "Aaahh..that's right." Mir nodded then start to walking. "Ah..Jojo...hmm...thank you very much for today. I had fun and don't overthink about what the fortune teller said" Mir said. "Uh?okay" Jojo surprised with his words. She blushed. Mir smile to her then going inside.

"Jojo" A voice call Jojo. "Oh .Sang Hee" Jojo waved to him. "Yah..where have you been?" Sang Hee walking closer to her. "Oh..I was" "She was with me" Mir cut her. Mir and Sang Hee looked each other intently. Jojo surprised that Mir coming back. "Okay..Cheol Yong it's Sang Hee and Sang Hee it's Chel Yong" Jojo trying to distract them. She's getting panic. "I thought you are coming here to doing a show" Sang Hee still looked at Mir. "I hurt my wrist" Mir ignored Jojo. "Hmm..yeah..looked like small bruised" Sang Hee put cocky face. Mir clench his jaw. "And your problem is?" Mir getting upset. Sang Hee about to answer but Jojo cut him. "Okay..I think you guys already know each other. Let's go inside or Yang Leader will looking for you again" Jojo pushed Mir. Mir still looked at Sang Hee intently for seconds before leaving. "Thank you for remind me" Mir smile to Jojo then leaving without looking at Sang Hee again. Jojo sigh a relieved. "Look like you have fun" Sang Hee raised his eyebrows. "Uh..well, see you on Sunday" Jojo smile then walking away. Trying to escape. "What the hell is wrong with them?why are they acting like that?!aaarrrgghh!!!" Jojo talked to herself while heading to the parking zone.

 Mir POV

After thank Jojo and parted with her. I heard a voice call her. A male voice I'm sure. When I turned my head, I saw her 'bestfriend' walking closer to her. "Yah..where have you been?" I heard he asking Jojo. Why he has to know?Just because he is her bestfriend? Cih! I decided to going back to her. "Oh, I was" Jojo about to replied him. "She was with me" I cut her. He needs to know that she was with me. Tsk..the way he looked at me, he think who is he?I'm sure Jojo didn't tell him about us. Cih! bestfriend what?! "Okay..Cheol Yong it's Sang Hee and Sang Hee it's Cheol Yong" Jojo introduce him to me. Really?you think I wanna know his name Jo?! "I thought you're coming here to doing a show" He said while his eyes still looked at me intently. "I hurt my wrist" I replied. Seriously, he really pissed me off. "Hmm..yeah, looked like small bruised" He said with cocky face. Bwah! he couldn't see the difference between bruised and swollen?! Is he really a medical student. "And your problem is? " replied. He really makes me angry. I saw him already open his mouth but suddenly Jojo cut him..Hmph! that's good or I will make another headlines because I punch a student here. "Okay...I think you guys already know each other. Let's go inside or Yang Leader will looking for you again" She trying to pushed mw away. Aahh..that's right. Seungho hyeong will explode. I better going inside now.

"Thank you for remind me" I smile to her then walking away. I wish I'll never meet him again or I don't think I can control my anger anymore. Wait..but why I have to angry?why I don't like to see Jojo closed with him?nononono..isn't jealousy it's a gentleman's dignity. Yes, that's right Cheol Yong. Dignity! Okay, I better hurry join with the others. So, I running to the tend. "I'm back" I said when I reach the tend. "Yah! where have you been?!" Seungho hyeong scold me. Hmm..typical him. "Sorry hyeong I was" "Hey..Seungho-ah..easy. He hurt his wrist,I think Jojo help him:" G.O hyeong cut me. Tsk..he really like to teased me when it comes to Jojo. "It's okay..we have to go now. Cheol Yong, is your wrist okay?" Manager hyeong asked while checking on my wrist. "Hmm..better" I replied. He nodded then we all leaving. Fans already waiting. All of them shout. Errrgghhh..Take me to the quiet place please. Hmm..where is she?she already home? I try to find her but it's hard with fans around us. Finally we arrived at the parking zone. Aaahh...van,I miss you. When I'm about to get into the van, I saw she coming. Oh! she parked her car beside our van? "Sunbaenim" I heard a girl call her. Hmm..I bet her hoobae.keke. "Ne?" She stoped. "I wanna asked you about our charity tomorrow. It will be hold where?" That girl asked. "oh, that will be near Han river at 10.00 am because a lot of elder will coming there." She replied. Hmm..she has charity even tomorrow.."You'll be coming tomorrow?" That girl asked again. "Sure,you?" Jojo replied. "Ne..hhmm..Sang Hee subaenim" That girl asked again. Cish! why she has to talking about him. "Ne..he'll coming too" Jojo replied. What?!!!! he'll coming too?!!!! she'll spending time with him?!! on Sunday?!! Damn! "Yah..Cheol Yong,come in,ppalli" Joon hyeong voice wake me up. Hmm..she'll spending time with him?tsk! "Okay, we are leaving now" Manager hyeong said and now we begin to moving. I saw from the window, Jojo already finished talking with her hoobae and get into her car. Thanks god no more that Sang Sang around her. Wait! why I..nonono dignity..dignity.. 

~~~~~~~ 

"Aaaahhh...bed. I miss you so much" Jojo throw herself to the bed when she arrived at her bedroom. "Hmm..looked like you have a long day" Mr.Park standing at the door. "Hmm..I think so" Jojo sit down. "Jojo-ah..I heard about the news. About you and Cheol Yong. Are you okay?" Mr.Park now sit down beside her. "Well, I'm a bit surprised with his fans reactions but what can I do?" Jojo shrug. "okay, clean yourself then let's have dinner" Mr.Park smile and caressed her head then leaving. Jojo just nodded with smile. 

"Oh..I almost forget. This afternoon, Mrs.Bang call me and she wanna meet you next weekend" Mr.Park said. They are having their dinner now. Jojo almost chocked when she hear that. "uh?wae-eo?" Jojo drink her water. "I don't know, she said she will call you again" Mr.Park replied. Jojo nodded while munching her meat. They continued their dinner while talking about their day but Jojo didn't tell her dad if she spend her day with Mir today. "Good night" Jojo give a peck on Mr.Park cheek then going inside to her bedroom.

"hmmpphh..what's happening to you?" Jojo take the teddy bear that Mir gave to her. "You were a jerk when we first met but today you..nononono..what are you thinking Jojo" Jojo shook in speed. She sigh then stare at her teddy again. "why you confused me?" Jojo poke teddy nose. suddenly her phone is ringing. "Uh?who..oh, Sang Hee.

"Ne, Sang Hee" Jojo pick up her phone. she laying on her bed while hugging her teddy.

"Jojo..I..I'm sorry about today"

"Uh?tsk..it's okay"

"So, you aren't mad at me?"

"Mwo?mad?ofcourse not..Why I have to mad?hahaha"

"Hehehe..okay, so you'll come tomorrow?"

"Sure..aaahh, you should coming. A lot of hoobae wanna you to come,hehehe"

"Aaahh..tsk..they all frustrating me"

"Mwo?they?who do you think you are?aaahh..jinjja"

"Hahaha..well, good night, see you tomorrow."

"Ne, See you" Jojo hung up the phone. "Teddy, let's have great day tomorrow,keke" Jojo talked to her teddy. When she about to close her eyes, her phone is ringing again but this time is a text message. "Hmmpphh..who ist it?" Jojo lazily take her phone. "Cheol Yong?!" Jojo wake up when she saw the message sender.

From : Cheol Yong

"Jojo-ah, thank you for today"  "He really sending this to me?" Jojo blushed

To : Cheol Yong

"Ne..isn't a big deal ^^"

From : Cheol Yong

"I owed you. kekeke. Are you busy tomorrow?I wanna treat you lunch ^^"

To : Cheol Yong

"Ne, I have charity even tomorrow. Sorry"

From : Cheol Yong

"I see. Where and what time?"  "Uh?why he wanna know?" Jojo laying on her bed again.

To : Cheol Yong

"Near Han river from 10 am until finished" 

From: Cheol Yong

"Too bad. Well, I think we can go another time. Good night ^^"  "Another time?" Jojo puffed her cheek. She suddenly feel heat on her cheeks

To : Cheol Yong

"okay. Good night ^^" 

"Hmmm...what's happening here" Jojo shook then force herself to sleep.

~the next day~

"Jojo!" Sang Hee shout and waved when he saw Jojo. People already crowd. It's a charity that give a free check up, blood donates and some performances from the bands. Appearently isn't only the elders who coming. A lot of young people coming too because of the bands. "Whoaah..a lot of people coming" Jojo exploring that place with her eyes. "hmm..yeah, I think it's because of the band" Sang Hee replied. "Jojo-ah, I..sorry if i was rude tou your friend yesterday" Sang Hee continued. "Hey..It's okay. but why you suddenly act like that?" Jojo chuckled. "Hehe..mian, I just..looked like he give you a lot of problem" Sang Hee scrathing his back head. "Uh?no..he isn't that bad" Jojo smiled.

"Jojo-ah, it's because I'm jealous. Can't you see it?" Sang Hee thought. "Come on, it's our turn" Jojo's voice bring him back to reality. "Okay, gaja" Sang Hee following her. They are on blood donate corner now. They in charge with that now. Take turn with the others. When Jojo sit down and get ready, suddenly a lot of blood donor are male standing on her lines. Jojo surprised then sigh. "Welcome" Jojo said to the 1st blood donors. "Thank you" he smile, trying to look cute. "Ne, you already know your blood type?" Jojo asked while give him the form. "Yes, I'm O, what about you?" He seduce Jojo. Jojo raised her eyebrows. "Please fill this form first" Jojo replied him coldy. 

Almost all of the male donors doing the same thing and Jojo getting uncomfortable. The weather is pretty hot today plus a lot of people makes the weather getting worse. Jojo sweating a lot. She's getting tired. "Hey, I'll take care of it, you can take a rest now" Her sunbae talked to her. "Thank you so much sunbaenim" Jojo stand up and leave. She looked at sang Hee but he looked so busy. So Jojo leaving alone. She feel stuffed. She walking away from the crowd. She standing near the river. "Tsk..what happened with the sun today?it's so hot and why no tree around here?I can burn my head if I'm standing here longer" Jojo fanning herself with both hands. 

"Don't burned your face" Suddenly someone put on a pink baseball cap on her. Jojo surprised. She turned her head. That boy is standing beside her. "Cheol Yong?" Jojo stunned. Mir smile to her. "Annyeong" Mir said. 

 

 

hope you guys like this chapter ^^. comment please ^^