CHAPTER 4: Danger

Love Potion

Chapter 4: Danger

-------------------- --------------


 

You knocked at the door, Shin Hye was the one who opened it. “Unnie!” she gave you a big hug and you both entered the house. You sat beside Shin Hye. “Noona, you came!” Baro, your classmate said. You saw many foods and drinks. The atmosphere was filled with cigarette smoke and the liquor’s smell were all around. You felt dizzy.

“Noona! One shot!” Sandeul handed you a cup of liquor. You shook your head. “Ani. I don’t drink liquor.”

They groaned. “Oh, come on, Minyoung-ah! One shot! It’s your bestfriend’s birthday!” Jinyoung said. You didn't want to be a kill joy so you took the cup from Sandeul anyway and took a sip. They cheered. You felt more dizzy.

----------------------------

After 5 minutes

You already took 5 shots. The world for you turn upside down and you saw stars above your head.

-----------YOU FAINTED-----------

When you woke up, you saw L.joe smirking at you.

“YAH!” you screamed and covered yourself with a blanket. You were at his house, at his room and bed!

“Is that how you say ‘thank you?” he smirked and leaned closer to you.

“Get off me!” you pushed him back and he pushed you harder on the bed. He placed his hands on your shoulder. “Don’t worry, babe. You’re safe.” He leaned closer to you.

“AHHH!” you screamed.

--------------------------

Location: Boyfriend’s Dorm

=Youngmin’s POV=

It was already 8:00 and still, Minyoung isn't home?! Aish.. where did—WAIT! Am I worried?

“AAHH!” it was Donghyun-hyung’s voice. I went out of the room and asked. “What’s it?”

“Minyoung is not home yet!!” he shouted. I ran outside the dorm and get my, I mean, Kwangmin’s bike. I know Shin Hye’s house, she’s an old friend.

I arrived there. I knocked at the door loudly. “Open the door!!” I shouted.

Shin Hye opened it. “Oh, Kwangmin-ah? Is that you?” 

She said clumsily. I can also smell alcohol from her. I ignored what she said.

 

“Where the hell is Minyoung?!”

“Oh! L.Joe take her home, wae?” she replied.

L.JOE?! LEE BYUNGHYUN?!

I ran and get my-- Kwangmin’s bike.

----------------------------

Location: Byunghyun’s house

“Byunghyun, we’re over!” you shouted at him. You were trying to escape. He stared at you. “Aniya! We’re not over!!” he shouted and he pushed you on the bed and leaned more closer.

“BYUNGHYUN-AH!!” you screamed.

----------------------------

=Youngmin’s POV=

When I reached Byunghyun’s house, I heard a scream. It must be Minyoung! I kicked the door to opened it. When I opened it, I ran upstairs and kicked Byunghyun’s door of his room.

“YAH!” I shouted. I saw him over Minyoung. Oh my god.

He chuckled.”Aww. Youngmin-ah?” he smirked and I smirked back.

“Let her go!” I shouted. He chuckled. This bastard really pissing me off! I clenched my fist. He leaned backwards to Minyoung and faced me.

“Wae?! Who do you think you are?!” he shouted back.

“I’m JO YOUNGMIN!” I shouted back.

He smirked. I looked at Minyoung.

“Gwechana?” I mouthed at Minyoung. She nodded.

“Wae?” L.Joe said, still smirking.

“Get off!” I said.

He tried to punch me but no use….I completely get rid of it.

 

=No One's POV=

The fight between the two of them ended. Youngmin won. You stared at Youngmin. 

Youngmin sat beside you on the bed. “Gwechana?” he asked and you nodded. You leaned backwards and your shivering as you continued staring at him.

Youngmin noticed that you’re staring at him and he faced you. You looked the other direction. “Let’s just go home.” He said and stood up and you followed him outside the house. Youngmin rode the bicycle and you were at his back.

***

Location: Boyfriend’s Dorm

“WAAH!” Donghyun kept on shouting. The other members were trying to stop him but he just kept on pushing or shouting at them.

“Hyung, she’s gonna be alright.”

“Hyung, gwechanayo. Youngmin will save her.”

“Shut your freaking mouth, hyung. It’s childish.”

“Shh…just keep quiet hyung. It’s no use.”

Donghyun stopped shouting and stared at them. He sighed and smiled. “First of all, Boyfriend.” He started. “WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HER?! YOU’RE DEAD! AND THAT YOUNGMIN?! AND I’M NOT CHILDISH!!!” he shouted again.

The other members sighed.

“Hyung is more childish than me.” Minwoo mumbled. Donghyun shot a glare at Minwoo. “What did ‘ya say?!” he shouted.

“Uh-oh.”

“YAAAAH!!” Donghyun chased Minwoo. They ran and ran and ran around the dorm. When suddenly…

Eh~eh~eh

It’s the doorbell! Jeongmin opened it and saw Youngmin and Minyoung. [I liked the name XD.]

Donghyun stopped chasing Minwoo and faced them. You were shivering.

“Lovely!!” he hugged you but you pushed him and hid behind Youngmin.

“Wae?” Donghyun asked. “I’m your oppa.” He said and hugged you but you pushed him again.

“Get off me!” you shouted with your eyes widened.  You stared at your hands and hid it in your jacket’s pocket.

Donghyun sighed. “What happened?” he asked Youngmin.

“Later, hyung.” Youngmin said. “Where’s her room?” he asked.

“Ohh..” Donghyun started. “She’ll be sleeping with the maknaes.”

You faced him. “Yah!”

“If you sleep with your oppas, you’ll not get your sleep. We’ll snore.” He said. You sighed. No choice…

“Come, Minyoung-ssi.” Youngmin dragged you in the room.

-----------------------------------

Location: Maknae’s room

“Gwecahana?” Youngmin asked as he put you on your bed.

“Nae. Kamsahamnida.” You said. I want to cry but I can’t. You were holding back your tears.

Youngmin noticed it. “It’s okay. It will hurt a lot if you hold it.” He said and smiled.

As he said that, you hugged a pillow and sobbed.

“Noona….” He said. You faced him and hugged him. “Kamsahamnida!!!”

“Noona..” he said. “It’s not--- No problem. I’m always here.” He said and patted your back.

You smiled at him.

“You should smile always. You look more beautiful.” He smiled back.

You blushed for what he said and laid on the bed. “Night.”

Youngmin looked at you and you’re now sleeping. “Night night.”

 

Youngmin went outside the room when you were asleep.

“What happened?” Donghyun asked. “She’s fine.” Youngmin replied and sat on a chair. Donghyun sat beside him. “I’m asking..” he paused. “WHAT HAPPENED?!” he shouted on Youngmin’s ear.

“SSHH!” Jeongmin and Minwoo said.

“Ouch!” Youngmin covered his ear. “Arra. She drank too much liquor, I guess, so she fainted. And Ljoe..”

“LJOE?!!” Donghyun shouted as he heard the name Ljoe. Youngmin nodded. “Do you want to hear more?” he asked. Donghyun kept quiet.

“And Ljoe said to Shin Hye he brought her home but not her home. He brought her in his house and…”

“WHAT?! HE BROUGHT LOVELY THERE?!” Donghyun shouted. Youngmin sighed. “Jebal. Let me finished it first before you comment!!”

Minwoo and Jeongmin giggled. “Nice, hyung.”

“Youngmin-ah. JJANG!”

Donghyun grinned at the two.

“Arra. And Ljoe tried to..” he paused and cleared his throat. “Tried to ahh.. her.”

“WHAT?! ?! HER?! AS IN MINYOUNG?! MY PRECIO-“ Hyunseong covered Donghyun’s mouth. “What? Did you heard it? No need to shout it!”

“Lee Byunghyun? her?” Donghyun said calmly. Youngmin nodded. “When I reached his house, I saw him on top of Minyoung. So, ‘ya know it.” He explained.

“ARRGGH!!! LEE BYUNGHYUN!!”  Donghyun shouted. Jeongmin and Hyunseong stopped him. They grabbed Donghyun’s arm.

“GET OFF ME, YOU PUNKS!!! I’MMA KILL THAT LJOE!! DIE MEN! DIE LJOE!!” he shouted and trying to escaped Jeongmin and Hyunseong’s arm.

“Hyungs..” Kwangmin said. “You’re over reacting again.” He added. Donghyun stopped and looked at Kwangmin. “And Youngmin, you used my bike without my permission.” Kwangmin looked at Youngmin.

Youngmin looked at him. “Yah! I did that to save Minyoung.”

“I don’t care. It’s not yours. You should ask first. You know I don’t like people using my things without my permission.” Kwangmin said with a blank expression. “And Minwoo..” he faced Minwoo. “Don’t pretend innocent there!”

“B-Bwoh? What did I do?” Minwoo asked innocently.

“You ate my banana bread.”

Minwoo faked a smile. “I’m hungry.”

Kwangmin rolled his eyes and sighed. He entered the room.

“Kwangmin sound like our hyung.” Donghyun said.

Youngmin nodded. “Cold Prince.”

Donghyun looked at his watch. “Omo! It’s 10:00 pm!! Hurry! We have classes tomorrow!” Donghyun said and all of them rushed to their rooms and went off the DreamLand.

 

___________

Ice cream time!

He had a great time eating that ice cream XD Let's join Kwangmin here!

Please do comment! It will be appreciated!

He’s so cute!!

Chapter edited! :-)