CHAPTER 2: Boyfriend's Wild Dorm

Love Potion

Chapter 2: Boyfriend's Wild Dorm

---------------------------------------

Location: Boyfriend’s Dorm

=Your POV=

Ughh.. I can't believe he called a maid! Helloooo! I'm your leader's dongsaeng! And how dare he cut me while talking!Three guys peeked at the door.

A guy with curly hair looked at me from top to bottom as if he's scannning me. "She doesn't look like a maid, Minwoo." He's right! I don't look like a maid. *scoffs* And this big nosed is named Minwoo, huh.

Minwoo looked at me then back to the curly-haired guy. "Hyung, maids these days are fashionable!" Aish. Why does he kept on blabbering that I'm a maid? Oh you.. You're dead. Just wait until oppa arrives.

"Ohhh.. " the curly haired and masculine guy muttered. "What's your name?"

"Im---"

"Oh! We'll just call you noona!" this Minwoo said. He cut me again! why the hell does he don't want to know my name?! I bet he's doing this on purpose..

"Aniya---"

"Noona, cook for us! I'm hungry!!" How dare you...

This Minwoo opened the door widely to let me in. At last! I thought they're not going to let me in. I've been standing outside their dorm forever!

I tried to speak again to tell them for the umpteenth time that I AM NOT THEIR MAID! "Actually, I---"

"Noona! The kitchen is there! Cook delicious food!"

"I am not----"

"Just call us if the food's ready!"

"Wait--"

"Noona, fighting!"

They rushed to their bedroom. Aish.

Wait. Hohoo.. I have an idea. Oh you're going to regret this Minwoo..

------------------------------

I started cooking. Or should I say, messing around the kitchen. I CAN'T COOK, YA KNOW! *evil laugh*

After a few minutes at last I'm done.. The kimchi was a mess .. the noodles, I don't know.the only perfectly cooked was the rice.

 

The messy dinner.. TA-DA!

I was preparing the utensils when someone entered the kitchen. I glanced to see who it was. He was a blonde-haired guy... I must say he do have good looks.

"You're the new maid?" he said as he took a bottle of water.

"Uhh.. yes."

"What's your name?"

"I'm---"

"Noona! Is the dinner done? I'm starving!! " Minwoo barged in. Cutting me again with his words.. Ughh.

The blonde looked at me suspiciously. Then he turned to Minwoo. Minwoo approached the table. He looked at the foods I prepared. Suddenly the other members entered the kitchen. They all sat up and started eating.

Hohoho.. I looked at them intently.. especially at Minwoo ..to see their reaction.

Minwoo paused for a while. I could see that he was trying to hide the disgusted look in his face but he can't help it. Haha.. I know, I know. The food tasted terrible. .It's because I can't cook! And people who can't cook can't be maids .. SO...

I'M NOT A MAID!!

"So how's the food?" I asked, trying not to sound like I'm mocking them.

"Noona, this is terrible!"

I bit my lip to prevent myself from laughing. The others started complaining too.

The blonde looked at me. I glanced at him.

"You're not the maid, are you?" he said.

"Uhhh.."

---------------------------------------------------------

When singers look at him :

Hehe... XD Did 'ya like my 2nd chapter? XDD

Comment and subscribe!!

-Cookies _Cream

KAMSAHAMNIDA!! ^^