CHAPTER 3: Introduction

Love Potion

-------------- ------- ------- ------- 

Chapter 3: Introduction

-----------------------------------

“What’s your name?” Minwoo asked. You faced him. “Hm?”

“What’s your name?” he repeated.

You chuckled. “Kim Minyoung.”

They all drop their foods. “BWOH?!”

You smiled at them. “Kim. Min. Young.” You slowly repeated.

Shock was evident in their faces. The masculine guy almost choked while the others' jaws dropped. Minwoo stared at you in disbelief.

"You..." Minwoo said.

"Donghyun hyung's younger sister." The blonde continued.

"I was trying to introduce myself but Minwoo-ssi kept on interrupting me. He kept on telling that I'm a maid so I thought that I might as well ride on his ridiculous thought. Mianhae  if the food tasted terrible. Actually,  I can't cook."

The other members glared at Minwoo while he looked at them with his signature innocent face. All they can only do was to shook their heads in frustration because of Minwoo.

Minwoo stood. "Mianhae, Minyoung-ssi." he said as he bowed.

Someone entered. It must be your Donghyun oppa.

=Your POV=

"Annyeong!" he greeted. Bright as always. He saw his co-members eating. “Yah! What are you doing?!” he shouted.

“Oppa-“

“Yah! Get out of there!” he pushed them off the members.

“Oppa!”

“My lovely is only standing here while all of you are eating?!”

“OPPA!” I shouted for the umpteenth time. He stopped.

“Lovely..”

“Oppa, I'm fine." I reassured him. he could really overeact at times. Sigh..

He calmed down. “Yah, you cleaned the dorm?”

I nodded. He glared at the others.

“Hyung,we thought she was the new maid..”

“BWOH? Who told you that there'll be a new maid?-“

They did not respond. He sighed.

He smiled at me. “So, let me introduce them.” Oppa said.

 

“Kwangmin.” He pointed at the brunnette guy that looked like the blonde guy earlier.. He did not respond but he looked at me blankly.

“Youngmin, kwangmin's twin.” He pointed at the  blonde . I bowed. “Annyeong.”

“Jeongmin.” He pointed at the curly haired guy. “Annyeong, nice to meet you.” He said. “Nae, same.”

“And, Hyunseong. ” He pointed the masculine guy. “Annyeong.”

“Guys, this is Kim Minyoung.”

“Ann-“ My phone suddenly rang. “Excuse me.” I went outside to answer the phone.

=PHONE CONVERSATION=

MinYoung: Yoboseyo?

Other Line: Unnie! Have you forgotten about something?

MinYoung: Oh! Uhh. of course not! ..*nervous chuckle*

Other Line: *giggles* Are you coming? We're about to start.. you're the only one we've been waiting.

Minyoung: Oh. yes.. yes! Uhm.. I'll be there in a couple of minutes.

Other Line: Bye, Unnie!

-END -

 

It was Shin Hye-ah who called. Phew.. I almost forgot it's her birthday today. She invited me to their house a few days ago to come to their house along with her friends to have some drinks and small gathering. Oh... Oh! Gotta hurry!

I ran inside. Good thing they were still in their places when I left them. I came towards oppa.

"Oppa, it's Shin Hye-ah's birthday and I need to come to their house to--."

"Okay." he said after drinking a glass of water.

I looked at him. "Chongmal?" he nodded. Yes! I thought I have to beg in my knees before he would let me come.

He nodded. "Just be careful."

"Arasso!" and off I go!

It's party time!!

----------------------------

Kwangmin's Jawline

Hoho.. It's so uhh.. sharp? XDD

 

Comment and Subscribe!!

XOXO -Cookies_Cream