'WE ARE 2PM!!" "say what?"

.:2PM Love:./ .:Love At 2PM:.

 

Recap:

khuns POV

YAH!!,i heard Jay yell something about working with girls then he ran around in circles.none of us under stood so Junsu started screaming at jay to repeat what he was saying slowly then everyone started yelling at Jay so there was a scream off.then all the sudden JYP came into the room, he said we were going somewhere special.I wonder were we are going?.we arrived at a big apartment it was like a dorm JYP pressed some buttons and the door opened,we walked into a elevator,it was really awkward with eight guys squished into a very small place when the elevator door opened we all stumbled out quickly there was only one door but i was a huge wall around the door so I'm guessing its a dorm with lots of people in it JYP knocked on the door and a girl answered ,she had short hair and big brown eyes ,she immediately bowed to JYP.

Eun Hee's POV

I went to get the door, when i opened it i saw JYP and seven other boys standing behind him . I immediately bowed to JYP and invited them in....

*Story Start*

Eun Hee's POV

when i invited them in the girls saw them and immediately bowed at the same time,JYP laughed at our similarities ,the boys then introduced themselves,the shortest boy stood up first he said his name was Park Jaebeom he sorta looked erted. the next boy who stood up was really tall he said his name was Ok Taecyeon he had really big teeth as well as chiseled cheekbones,the next guy looked like the average sorta guy but his eyes could kill his name was Kim Junsu,then next dude looked a lot like bi rain his name was lee junno wait no lee junho,the next person stood up he look like the maknae but he wasn't and he had these cute mandu cheeks his name was Jang Wooyoung ,the next boy was huge he was the tallest out of all of them his name was Hwang Changsung when i heard he was the maknae my eyes popped out of there sockets ,the last boy stood up ohh he was hot but he didn't look korean he look thai he said his name was Nichkhun Horvejkul well his name sure sounded thai.after the all said there names they said 'WE ARE 2PM!!" all together ,our introductions were much faster we just all stood up at the same time and said our names in order of age ,"Park Hae Jin ,Ya Jin Young ,Kim Eun Hee ,Stella Lee ,Lee Hae Won ,Sun dan bi ,Park Hee Sung,then our pet husky the Siberian husky(weird name huh? couldn't think of anything)ran out of my room and barked ,we all laughed. i saw Khun glance at when i went to sit down it was sorta awkward.

When JPY finally stood up he sat us all down in the living room the room became very awkward ,JYP stood up with a list in his hands,"all the fans are loving both of your groups and they are asking if we can have a show like we got married but with all of you in it"JYP said,"do we have a choice?"Hae Jin said,"obviously no"jay said"and your right jay"JYP said,"i have the list of who you coupled with,as he read our names out my heart was beating like crazy "Eun Hee and Nichkhun is the most popular couple""WHY!"me and Khun said at the same time "because you have the same personality and your both Thai me and Khun faces were like this =0 then this=D then this=) then we sat next to each other talking about how we got to Korea

Hae Jin's POV

wow i didn't know Eun Hee could make friend so fast

normal POV

"Park Hae Jin and Park Jae Beom, Sun dan bi and Hwang Chang sung are tied ,then it's Stella Vu and Ok Taecyeon then it's Lee Hae Won and Jang Wooyoung Park Hee Sung and Lee Jun Hoand then last but not least Ya Jin Young and Kim Jun Su"JYP said "every week you guys are going to a diffrent place of a fans choice,this will start next week"and with that JYP and the boys left.

 

Eun Hee's POV

ohh how exciting!!!hope it's not to scary

Khun's POV

YAH!! KHUN Jay yelled ,WHATi yelled back "i know you were eyeingthat Eun Hee girl so admit it!!" "ohh great now i'm in for it i thought .