Boys ,Girls and CHAOS!!

.:2PM Love:./ .:Love At 2PM:.

 

*Story Start*

Eun Hee's POV. (point of view)

hey girls I heard from JYP that we're working with another boyband ,hae jin said. Hae won started to jump around, hae won is our maknae.shes always hyper and jumpy. Are they hot of what?,stella said,stella is the 'flirt' of the group but she is really cheaky. danbi and jin yong were playing cards and ignored Stellas question hae started walking toward her room.jin yong was reading a book in the corner of the room most of the time we dont see her and trip over her long legs shes the tallest out of all of us.

mean while at 2pms dorm...

khuns POV

YAH!!,i heard Jay yell something about working with girls then he ran around in circles.none of us under stood so Junsu started screaming at jay to repeat what he was saying slowly then everyone started yelling at Jay so there was a scream off.then all the sudden JYP came into the room, he said we were going somewhere special.I wonder were we are going?.we arrived at a big apartment it was like a dorm JYP pressed some buttons and the door opened,we walked into a elevator,it was really awkward with eight guys squished into a very small place when the elevator door opened we all stumbled out quickly there was only one door but i was a huge wall around the door so I'm guessing its a dorm with lots of people in it JYP knocked on the door and a girl answered ,she had short hair and big brown eyes ,she immediately bowed to JYP.

Eun Hee's POV

I went to get the door, when i opened it i saw JYP and seven other boys standing behind him . I immediately bowed to JYP and invited them in.