.:2PM Love:.chapt. 2 .:The Snow:.*part 1*

.:2PM Love:./ .:Love At 2PM:.

Recap:

normal POV

"Park Hae Jin and Park Jae Beom, Sun dan bi and Hwang Chang sung are tied ,then it's Stella Lee and Ok Taecyeon then it's Lee Hae Won and Jang Wooyoung Park Hee Sung and Lee Jun Ho and then last but not least Ya Jin Young and Kim Jun Su"JYP said "every week you guys are going to a diffrent place of a fans choice,this will start next week"and with that JYP and the boys left.

Eun Hee's POV

ohh how exciting!!!hope it's not to scary

Khun's POV

YAH!! KHUN Jay yelled ,WHAT!!! yelled back "i know you were eyeing that Eun Hee girl so admit it!!" "ohh great now I'm in for it i thought .

 

*Story Start*

Eun Hee's POV

when we finished packing to go to the first mystery destination tho JYP said it would be cold so we packed a lot of supplies for the cold like cold resistant lip balm we all sat down in the lounge room. OMG wasn't Taecyeon cute!!!,steli yelled,"no"Jin Yong said "...is there something wrong Jin Yong?"Hae Won said."yes there is!!,didn't you see how that Nichkhun dude look at Eun Hee?"Jin Yong said,"yeah sorta,why?",Hae Jin said"you know very well that Eun Hee is my cousin,and i don't want her to go out with a guy she hardly knows!"Yin Yong said"ENOUGH!!,I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!!!I'M 21 FOR GODS SAKE!!!",i yelled,everyone gasped because my unusually loud voice,i was normally the quiet jumpy one that likes art and is never angry but that crossed the line ,i couldn't stand people that think I'm too young to do most things ,and I'm not even the youngest not even close.suddenly JYP came barging through the door with a confused look on his face ,i calmed down when i saw him, so did Jin Yong ."we're going to our first destination"JYP said.we all nodded and followed him out the door.as we left the building we saw a big coach with the boys in it already.

Khun's POV

when we were in the coach i saw the girls they were dressed in all different colours but when i saw Eun Hee my heart skipped a beat i thought my heart was thumping so hard that the whole coach but was dressed a in electric blue and white jacket, white skinny jeans and electric blue and white furry boots she was so pretty!

Jae Beom's POV

while we were in the coach we saw the girls walk out of the building ohh they were hot!they were in different colours Hae Jin was wearing red and white

Chang Sung's POV

i was talking to taec when the girls walked out of the building ,well you can't cal it a building it was more of a dorm than a building Dan Bi was so cute walking out she was wearing pink and white

Taecyeon's POV

while i was listening the maknae talk gibberish the girls walked out the building and struted toward the coach Stella looked as beautiful as an angel she was wearing purple and white

Wooyoung's POV

ohhh the girls looked so pretty when they were walking out of the building and when I saw Hae Won i thought my eyes popped out she was wearing aqua blue and white my favorite colours!!!..not really but yeah!!.
Junsu's POV
while i was talking to my bro Junho we saw the girls walk out of the building when i saw Jin Yong i was amazed on how beautiful she was she was wearing black and red but she looked kind of pissed off.
Junho's POV
i was talking to Junsu then he suddenly stopped when i saw what he was looking at my jaw just unlocked and my mouth probably reached the ground Hee Sung was really pretty in purple and black OMG!!!
Khun's POV
As the girls walked in the coach JYP said to sit with our partners when Eun Hee went to sit next to me my heart skipped another beat ,my chest was thumping like crazy ,then i was embarrassed because i was scared Eun Hee could hear my heart thumping ,then i blushed.ohh god!!help me!!i thought wait I'm Buddhist....when i was thinking to myself,Eun Hee looked concerned she touched my head ," are you ok?you look red ,do you have a fever?"she said with a concerned look on her face ,then i noticed that she was touching me,then i blushed even more.she gave me a bottle of warm water,and hesitantly took it i could tell she'll be a great wife but do i deserve her?
Eun Hee's POV
as i walked into the coach JYP said to sit next to your partner ,when i went to sit next to nichkhun he was really red and i was concerned if he had caught a cold before going somewhere cold so i checked if he had a cold by putting my hand on his forehead his head seemed hot but Khun denied it so i gave him a bottle of warm water ,he hesitantly took it and drank some of it
Fast forward an hour
Eun Hee's POV
as we neared the destination we were all excited ,Khun seemed to look better i was really excited i loved snow when we went outside,it was so cold!!!!
that's it!!!