Final

When SNSD Visits EXO's Dorm

"T, R, X! Bring the boys out!" Baekhyun sung. "Yeah! You know!" he continued. The rest of EXO were getting irritated with the main vocalist. "Yah! Go fanboy over SNSD somewhere else!" Chanyeol shouted. 

Baekhyun didn't hear any of his group member's complaints, so he kept singing. EXO-K sighed very loudly. "EXO-M are so lucky right now. They don't have to hear this guy," Suho huffed. 

EXO-K agreed. "You know the girls! B-bring the boys out! Girls, bring the boys out!" Baekhyun's voice rang in their ears once again. "YAH! BYUN BACON SHUT UP!" Kai couldn't take it anymore. 

When they looked to see Baekhyun's reaction, they were shocked. Baekhyun was staring at the rest of them on the verge of tears. "Y-you guys are so m-mean!" he went to a corner of their dorm and began to 'sob'.

D.O sighed, "What are we going to do about that guy?" *Ding dong* "I'll get it!" Baekhyun's mood suddenly changed out of nowhere. "What the..." Sehun sighed as his hyung straightened up his clothes.

Baekhyun's hand rested on the door knob. He turned it fairly quickly. But what he saw made him shocked. The nine beautiful angels in front of him giggled. "Y-you're," Baekhyun stuttered. "Anyeonghasayo! So nyuh shi dae imnida!" they all greeted. 

EXO-K's ear's perked up. "Oh no," Chanyeol and the rest of s held onto their ears. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! IT'S SNSD!!!! OH MY SHISUS!!!!!!!" Baekhyun screamed loud enough that every single dorm door opened, trainees and other idols complaining. 

Baekhyun didn't care though, he was right in front of his favorite seniors. "Baekhyun-ssi, may we come in?" Taeyeon politely asked. He nodded his head quickly and opened the door to let the girls step in. 

"Anyeong, sunbaes!" Suho greeted. They all smiled and said their own greetings. Baekhyun although, didn't even let the guys have a two second conversation with SNSD.

"What would you girls like? Some fruit? Cucumber? Oh wait, Jessica sunbae hates cucumber!" EXO-K have never seen the lead vocalist act like this before.

Chuckles escaped from all of their lips. "We're fine, Baekhyun-ssi!" Sooyoung confirmed. A giant smile grew on his face. His favorite seniors ever were in his dorm.

Baekhyun couldn't even handle the excitement. "So why are you here, sunbaes?" D.O asked. Baekhyun nodded his head quickly agreeing to D.O's question.

Taeyeon--being the leader and all, decided to speak. "Actually, today is SNSD's day off! So we decided to visit the new rookies in SM!" The rest of SNSD nodded their heads. 

"I can't believe sunbaes actually chose EXO! This is a dream come true!" Baekhyun was dozing off a little but Chanyeol smacked his head. "I thought you wanted to see your SNSD idols?"

 

"Jessica!" Baekhyun shouted. Jessica turned around. A loud dolphin pitched scream escaped her lips. "Yah! Get that thing away from me!" Jessica ran towards Yoona, who chuckled loudly. 

"I actually got to hear her scream in person!" Baekhyun cheered while the cucumber fell to the ground, smacking Sehun in the head. "Yah! Hyung, watch what you're doing!" he complained. 

Jessica glared at the boy, "You are evil, Baekhyun-ssi." He just smiled. "Yah, Bacon, stop messing with the Ice Princess. She'll kill you with her kick boxing," Kai warned. 

Baekhyun's eyes widened when he got flew into the wall by Jessica's kick. Although he was in pain, Baekhyun smiled the whole way through. "Oh my god! She kicked me!" Suho looked at him weirdly, "I don't think that's something you should be proud of."

Baekhyun didn't even care. Oh, this boy sure does love SNSD. "Yah, Sica, don't hurt our hoobaes!" Tiffany playfully punched Jessica in the arm. Jessica crossed her arms and pouted.

 

"Selca time!" Baekhyun shouted while pulling Taeyeon, Seohyun, and Tiffany for a selca. "Taetiseo and Baekhyun hanging out!" he tweeted on his twitter. The three girls chuckled.

He next grabbed Yoona and Yuri and posed cutely while they smiled. "BaekYoonYul~! Aren't we cute?" he tweeted. Sooyoung, Sunny, and Hyoyeon were hanging out with the rest of EXO-K when Baekhyun suddenly butted in and took of a picture of them together. 

"Look at Sunny! is wide open!" he tweeted. Holy shisus. "Now for the Ice Princess!" Baekhyun sprinted towards the Ice Princess and held his camera high. 

"Snap!" Baekhyun looked at the camera and smiled. Everyone laughed because the picture showed Jessica punching Baekhyun in the face. "The Ice Princess sure hates me!" he tweeted. 

"Wow, four tweets in only five minutes." Chanyeol stared at his best friend in shock. "What a best friend I have," he murmured to himself. 

 

"Okay, EXO-K! Before we leave, we want to grant you all a wish! Sowoneul malhaebwa!" Taeyeon shouted. EXO-K cheered loudly, especially Baekhyun.

"Okay, Suho first!" He thought about it until he decided on a hug from Taeyeon. Taeyeon smiled and hugged the leader. "Leaders love!" YoonYulSic cheered. The leaders of both groups chuckled.

"Now Sehun!" The maknae smiled brightly, "I want a high five from Yoona noona!" Yoona stepped forward and high fived the maknae. He cheered slightly.

"Kai?" Kai stepped forward, "Can I do a short dance with all of you?" They nodded in got in position for Run Devil Run. "You better run, run, run, run, run!" Jessica sang. 

"Chanyeol!" Chanyeol stepped up and smirked at his best friend, "I want a kiss on the cheek from Sooyoung!" "Ohhh!!!!" everyone hollered. Sooyoung stepped up with confidence and quickly pecked his cheek.

"D.O!" D.O smiled at his wish, "I want a picture with all of SNSD!" One after one, all nine girls took goofy snap shops with the big eyed boy. 

"And lastly, Baekhyun. The ultimate SNSD fanboy!" Baekhyun's smile grew one hundred percent. "Oh no," Chanyeol muttered. "I want a hug and a kiss on the cheek from every SNSD member!" 

EXO-K's eyes bulged out, "No way! I take my wish back! Come back here, Bacon!" SNSD lined up in a straight line as Baekhyun walked by and received a hug and kiss from them. Once he reached Jessica however, things got out of hand. 

"I don't want to hug or kiss this guy!" she complained. Baekhyun pouted. "Come on, sunbae!" She shook her head. Tiffany and Yuri sighed. They pushed the Ice Princess, which resulted in Baekhyun's and Jessica's lips connecting while they hugged for support. 

Right at that moment EXO-M walked in. "We're home...?" All of EXO-M and K's eyes widened at the sight. "What the hell did we miss?" Luhan questioned. 

 

"Yah! Why were you kissing SNSD's Jessica?!" EXO-M were currently interrogating Baekhyun. "It was an accident! Yuri and Tiffany pushed her and she landed on me!" Luhan and Xiumin turned off the light as they flashed a flash light on his head. 

"Tell us, Bacon! Why you didn't invite us to join?!" Lay and Kris glared daggers at Baekhyun. He smiled cheekily. "Eh heh heh,"

-
Yes, I ship Baeksica. DO ANY OF YOU?! 

-Li Mei! DOODLEY DOODLEY DOO! Forever BaekSica shipper :)