08

I loved you..... So why?

 

Himchan woke up in a warm embrace. He looked up to see his new boyfriend Yongguk looking at him. "Morning princess" said Yongguk in a soft voice. "Did you sleep well?" Himchan smiled in reply. He couldn't believe that Yongguk had feelings for him. He was ecstatic and all he wanted to do today was cuddle. But, it was a school day so they had to go to school. "C'mon Channie. Let's get ready for school." Yongguk pulled Himchan out of bed, getting their clothes ready. Yongguk pulled out two sets  of Himchan's clothes -since Yongguk didn't want to go home and be teased by Daehyun- and went to get ready. 
 
 
As they approached the school building -hands interlaced together-, they saw Daehyun and Jongup at the gate. As soon as the duo saw their hands, they immediately started smiling and went over to congratulate -and tease- the new couple. 
 
*********************************
 
Lunch for Daehyun and Jongup was absolutely gross. Their hyungs were so greasy and cheesy with each other. 
"You're so cute!" Exclaimed Yongguk
"No, you're so cute" Replied Himchan
"You're cuter"
"No you are"
"No you~"
"No-"
"OH MY GAWD! HYUNGS STAWP!" Interrupted Jongup
"Yeah hyungs! I'm puking rainbows and unicorns listening to you guys!"
Added Daehyun while making a gagging action. 
"Oh hush, you two. You guys should get used to this because we're going to be like this ALL the time from now on." Said Himchan before he turned to Yongguk- who he was sitting on- and continued to be huge fluff balls with his boyfriend. "Good thing we don't have any classes with them" the two dongsaengs thought in relief.
 
******************************* 
 
-ding dong- 
Himchan quickly went to his locker, grabbed his things, and headed straight for his boyfriend's locker. When Yongguk saw Himchan, he dropped all of his things and pulled him into a warm embrace. 
"I missed you last class, yeobo~. All I could think about was you." Whispered Yongguk into his yeobo's ear. Himchan blushed at his nickname. "I missed you too, yeobo."
"I missed you more." Countered Yongguk. 
"No~ I missed you more." Replied Himchan. 
"I missed you most~." And Yongguk kissed Himchan on the lips. As they were kissing, they heard familiar voices. 
"Oh gawd, hyungs! STAWP BEING SUCH CHEESY FLUFFBALLS!!!!" Shouted Daehyun and Jongup.  The couple could only laugh as the quartet walked home, soon separating ways as Himchan and Yongguk went one way, while the other two went the other. 
 
When the couple arrived at Himchan's house, they did nothing but cuddle and be, well, absolute fluffballs as Jongup and Daehyun called them. 
 
Himchan was admiring his couple ring when Yongguk asked a question. "Channie-ah~"
"Yes Gukkie-ah~?"
"Let's go on a date tomorrow. To the amusement park, where we first became friends, ne?"
"Hmmmm.... Okay!!" Exclaimed Himchan. 
"Alright sounds good! I'll pick you up at 11, ok my love?" 
"Ok!"
 
 
Yongguk looked at his watch and sighed. It was getting late and he probably should go home. But of course, he didn't want to leave his Himchannie. Yongguk looked at Himchan and kissed him before telling him that he had to go. 
 
As Himchan was walking Yongguk to the door, Yongguk turned back and said "You know, if you don't want me to leave, you can just say so." Himchan laughed. "I'm pretty sure that it's YOU that doesn't want to leave." Yongguk gave him his gummy smile and kissed him once again. "I'll see you tomorrow, ok?" 
"Hm, bye!!"
 
As Himchan closed the door, a smile crept up his face. His Yonggukkie was going to take him out in a date. He couldn't wait for tomorrow. 
 
==========================
Well, this is long overdue and I sincerely apologize for that. Realized that I wanted to make the final chapter two parts so I'm sorry for my comment in the previous chapter. As for this chappie, well I. Tried to be fluffy and gross and rainbow like, but I dunno if it was good. Please leave some comments? Your comments give me so much motivation and I really appreciate them.  ^^ see you next time when we reach the finale~