WHERE YOU ARE?

STRUM OF LOVE

WHERE YOU ARE BY CN BLUE

I'm breaking down I am screaming out 
My time is running out 
What do I do now 
Oh, give up? 
Or stand up? 
I don't know. 
I wanna break 
The spell now
I'm drowning now, 
Sakebi wa mou kagayaku koto wasureta tsuki
No you sa
Somewhere lady, 
Look and smile at me.
Yeah- I'm searching where you are
Oh, shining down on me from where you are
I'll always be right there, baby, always'll be right there, 
Baby
Oh, please touch my body and my face 
I'm searching where you are
Can you see what I need is where you are
I'll always be right there, baby, 
Always'll be right there, baby
You know when I can be where you are 
Only then I willl shine bright
I'm tumbling down
, I'm falling apart 
My time is running out
What do I do now 
Oh, give up?
Or stand up? 
I don't know. 
I wanna break the spell now 
Ochite ku I'm losing myself
Furueru te wo hi no ataru basho eto 
Somewhere lady, look and smile at me.
Yeah- I'm searching where you are 
Oh, shining down on me from where you are
I'll always be right there, baby, 
Always'll be right there, baby 
Oh, please touch my body and my face
I'm searching where you are
Can you see what I need is where you are
I'll always be right there, baby, 
Always'll be right there, baby
You know when I can be where you are 
Only then I willl shine bright Yuganda... sekai no kasunda... sora dato
emo 
Tori no you ni... 
I'm searching where you are right now, until we fly high! 
I'm searching where you are 
Oh, shining down on me from where you are
I'll always be right there, baby, 
Always'll be right there, baby
Oh, please touch my body and my face
I'm searching where you are
Can you see what I need is where you are 
I'll always be right there, baby, always'll be right there, baby 
You know when I can be where you are
Only then I will shine 
Only then I will shine 
Only then I will shine... bright 
Only then I willl shine bright 
Only then I willl shine bright

 

 

 
*** *** ***
 
 
" Im going to find Minhyu... Im going to find her... Im going to find my jagiya!!!" Yonghwa shouted.
" Wait... Im going with you.." Jonghyun said.
" Me too.." Minhyuk said.
" So let's go? " Jungshin said.
 
The boys hurriedly run outside the church and look for Yonghwa's car. They got in the car immediately and Yonghwa was the one who's driving the car (imagine he's driving the car at the speed of 90 km/h).
 
" Wait hyung.. just slow down you're driving to fast.." Minhyuk said.
" Mianhe..but Im really in a hurry.. I don't know what happened to Minhyu and Im really worried." Yonghwa.
" Did you contact her already?" Jonghyun.
" I can't contact her.." Yonghwa.
 
Suddenly Yonghwa's phone rang.. 
(Yonghwa's ringtone) 
He stopped the car and answer the call and it was...
 
" Yoboseyo?" Yonghwa.
" Yong.. Yong.."
 
 
" Minhyu?" Yonghwa.
" Ne, this is me.. Yong save me.." Minhyu. 
" Wae? What happened? Minhyu are you alright? where are you?" Yonghwa.
" Yonghwa.. what..e-e-ever happens..(cough).. I love you.. Sa..sa..sarang.. saranghae." Minhyu could hardly speak.
" Minhyu...?.. where are you? Don't be scared.. everythings alright.. where are you? im going to find you.." Yonghwa.
" Yong.. it's too late.. too late...." Minhyu.
" Minhyu???.. are you still there?.. minhyu?.. MINHYU!!!!!!!" Yonghwa.
 
As Yonghwa shouted Minhyu's name, tears fall down from his eyes.. his sight got blur.. and the only thing that keeps striking in his mind is Where is Minhyu?..
 
" Hyung.. gwenchanha?" Minhyuk.
" I don't know.." Yonghwa.
" Let's just keep on searching.. I know she'll be alright.." Jonghyun.
" Me too.. I sense it.." Jungshin.
" Why is it traffic?" Yonghwa.
" Wait...I'll ask the police.." Jungshin.
 
Jungshin went out the car and run to where is the policeman standing and started asking.
 
"Excuse me sir.. what is the cause of the traffic?" Jungshin.
" A car accident happened a while ago.. Im really sorry for the inconvenience.." Police.
" A car accident?.. Is the passengers or driver alright?" Jungshin.
" Im sorry to say.. but no one survive.." Police.
" Is that so? where are the bodies of the passengers and the driver?.." Jungshin.
" Actually there is only one passenger .. I really pity on the girl passenger bcause I think today is her wedding..." Police.
" Wedding????...." Jungshin.
Jungshin started to worry about what the plice said.
" Yes... it's because she is wearing a wedding gown... so I thought that maybe she is going to her wedding. I really pity her especially the groom..." Police.
" WHAT!!!!!????? Is the girl's hair is short? And is she as tall as this? Annnddd... Andddd..." Jungshin.
" Wait?... Do you know the passenger.. and it seems that in with you are wearing.. oh my God???!! is my guess true??" Police.
" Wait.. Im not still sure I'll call my friend.." Jungshin.
 
Meanwhile in the car...
 
" Why is it traffic?" Minhyuk.
" And it's making our search for Minhyu slow..." Jonghyun.
" Im really worried..." Yonghwa.
" Don't worry hyung...she's definitely gonna be fine..." Minhyuk.
And then...
" Hyung!!!!!" Jungshin.
" Oh, Jungshin.. what? why is it traffic...?" Yonghwa.
" Hyung there was a car accident that had happened a while ago and.." Jungshin.
" And...?" Yonghwa.
" And the police said that the girl passenger is wearing a wedding gown and I thought...that maybe..." Jungshin.
" That maybe it was Minhyu?" Yonghwa.
And as Yonghwa heard what Jungshin said tears started to fall from his eyes...
" Wait Im not yet sure they said the the body of the victims are still in the site.. they had a difficulty in getting the body of the victims out of the car... We can go there to determine if it is really Minhyu..." Jungshin.
" I don't know... I don't know what will I react in this kind of situation..." Yonghwa.
" Hyung..." Minhyuk said sadly...
And they went to the site of the accident...
"Minhyu!!! Minhyu!!! don't leave me... Im here.." Yonghwa shouted while flood of tears run out from his eyes. He didn't expect this to happen especially on the day of their wedding...
The other three boys pity Minhyu and worried for Yong. He was deeply hurt... deeply hurt... (Ahhww... Yong I know how deeply hurt you are.. Im sorry to make you feel this way but just wait... just wait...)
 
The ambulance and took Minhyu and the drivers body o the morgue. Yonghwa and the othr boys can't believe what just happened it was really a bad trick of destiny....
 
On the day of the burial....
 
" Hyung it's time to let her go" Jonghyun said.
" I know, but I can't.... I love her more than my life... How can I suppose to live now, now she's gone..." Yonghwa.
" Hyung..let's go home..." Minghyuk said.
You don't understand, how can i be okay... I can feel my heart crushing,... how will you understand my situation, you dont enven knoe how it feels, you don't even know how it hurts..." Yonghwa.
" Hyung we might  not know how it hurts, we might not feel what you feel but you know if Minhyu will see you like this she will be truly be sad, so cheer up.. I know it's hard to move on... but you won't notive it but as time goes on Im sure not truly but you'll forget her..." Jungshin.
" Kamsamnida...Minhyuk, Jungshin, and Jonghyun for understanding me and for always being there for me." Yonghwa.
" Can we go home?" Minhyuk said.
" You go home first..." Yonghwa replied.
" Okay...." Jungshin..
" Kaja..." Jonghyun.
 
Yonghwa's POV...
 
" How can you leave me like this, how about all your promises and our plans.... Minhyu tell me this is just a dream and i'll soon wake up... Minhyu... Minhyu..."
 
End of POV...
 
Yonghwa already went home after his crying sessions at Minhyu's grave. The other three boys were already asleep so he went to sleep too.
 
 
 
*******
 
Annyeonghaseyo chingus.... Mianhe for the late update it's been a month.... I was really busy with school and stuffs... I hope you enjoyed reading chapter 3... please continue reading.. don't worry about Yong this is not the end... please continue to post comments and suggestions... Remember comments are love!!!!! <333!!!! Go Dooley!!! HWAITING!!!!
 
#PARK JAE-EUN