Y, WHY?

STRUM OF LOVE

 

        Y,WHY by CN BLUE

 

I know I’ve fallen in love naega naegae odeon nal
hwisaekeuro chilhaebeorin kkuman gatasseo
I wanna tell you some gasumeuro hanun mal
Wanna love you I wanna hold you chwihandeutan nae gobaekman


bol su eobneun gotsae sumeun chaero
deutji motal maldeulman oechyeobwa I love you
i jjalbeun hanmadiga naegen neomu eoryeowo ipjocha ddael su eobseo
saranghae hanmadiga naegen neomu beokchaseo sum swil su eomneungeol

Rap)
naega 1eul jul ttae Girl naneun 100eul julge
bulgeun ipsureul bol ttae pareureu ddeollineun nae sumjugyeotdeon sumgyeolgwa hamkkeyeotdeon sunsuham teojildeutan simjangsoriga
nae gwitgae maechineun Baby I love you indeed
na mareul jeonhaji I cant see it any teardrop in on your face, girl
I love you imal ppuniji

nuneul majuchimyeon deulkilkka bwa
jakku meon got haneulman chyeodabwa I love you
i jjalbeun han madiga naegen neomu eoryeowo ipjocha ddeil su eobseo
saranghae hanmadiga naegen neomu beokchaseo sum swil su eomneun geol

naege dagawajwo See my eyes nado neol wonhaneungeol
My eyes tell you truth I wanna live in your life

i jjalbeun hanmadiga naegen neomu sojunghae sesang museun mal boda
saranghae hanmadireul nega naege haejumyeon nan haengbokhalgeoya

 

*** *** ***

 

"So,.. Go Minhyu...will you marry me? will you marry Jung Yonghwa?.." Yonghwa. 

 

So, Yonghwa asked Minhyu if she will marry him,, Minhyu can't utter a word, she smiled and said..

 

" De,, Yes.. Yes.. Yonghwa I will marry you.." Minhyu answered Yonghwa with a yes..

" Y-E-S!!!!......" Yonghwa shouted.. with great happiness.

" Kamsamnida.. Thank you for letting me love you forever.. I promise I won't let anyone hurt you nor make you cry.. thanks.. SARANGHAE<3... I love you forever.." Yonghwa.

" You don't have to thank me..because I love you too.." Minhyu.

" I'll be everything you want and desire.." Yonghwa.

" De.." Minhyu.

" Cheers to the couple..." Minhyuk and Jungshin said in chorus.

" So when will the wedding be?" Jonghyun.

" Soon.." Yonghwa.

" Hey.. Jonghyun! Do you want to have a double wedding?" Minhyu.

" Bo? What? But I don't have any girlfriend.."  Jonghyun.

" So get hurry to find that lucky girl.." Minhyu.

" In the right time.." Jonghyun.

" So, Let's celebrate!! I will pay for the drinks and foods.." Yonghwa.

" Yahoo!!!" Minhyu, Jonghyun, Minhyuk and Jungshin said in chorus.

 

So they celebrate Yonghwa's victory in winning Minhyu's heart. They drank, sang and ate all day and night. It was definitely Yonghwa and Minhyu's happiest day. So the next day... Yonghwa rushed everything  because he wants that he will be married to Minhyu before their first showcase, because surely after that he will be very busy with band matters.. So after a week everything was set.. The invitations were already sent to the guests.. Everything was set for tomorrows wedding.

 

" So Yong.. Are you really sure about the wedding?.. You can pospone it if you want.. I will be the one to explain it to Minhyu.. I am sure she'll understand. And infact it will really affect your career.. Yong are you really really... jeongmal... jeongmal... sure about this?" Manager Kim asked Yonghwa.

" De.. I am jeongmal.. jeongmal.. really sure about this. I thought about this everyday and I know that it will really affect my career.. our band's career.. But I won't let my dreams affect my love for her.. She's the only one for me.. And now that she's mine I won't let anyone ruin my wedding even my dream. So can you come tomorrow?..here's the invitation.. I hope you can come even with your busy schedule.." Yonghwa.

" Ofcourse I will come.. definitely.." Manager Kim.

" Kamsamnida.." Yonghwa.

Yonghwa's phone rang..

( Cringggg... YongHwa's ringtone..)

" Thanks.. Uhmm I have to answer this call.. See you tomorrow Manager Kim." Yonghwa.

" De.." Manager Kim. 

( Yonghwa answered his call.)

"Bo? What's the matter?" Yonghwa.

" Nothing Yong.. I just miss my jagiya..weyo? is that a problem?" Minhyu.

" Ani.. I miss you too.. and Im not your jagiya anymore because I will be your husband tomorrow.." Yonghwa.

" De.. but your still my jagiya forever.. even we will be married tomorrow you're still my jagiya.." Minhyu.

" De.. I want to see you.." Yonghwa.

" Don't you know that it's bad if a couple will see each other the day before the wedding because the wedding might not happen.." Minhyu.

" Aaaisshh.. but I want to see you.. can we have a video call?" Yonghwa..

" Nan geuleogo sipji anh-a.. I don't want.. infact you can wait for tomorrow.. See you tomorrow..bye.." Minhyu.

" But I can't wait for tomorrow." Yonghwa..

" See yah.. cheoli.. jagbyeol!" Minhyu.

" Saranghae..saranghae yeongwonhi..<3" Yonghwa.

" Nado.." Minhyu. 

 

( End of call..)

 

*** *** ***

 

The next day.. is the day of the wedding.. Everything was set.. the church, the flowers, the guests, the priest was already there. It was a church wedding..color blue was the motive of the wedding. Yonghwa's parent was there. Minhyu is an orphan, she grew up in the church, and if she didn't fall in love with Yonghwa she will definitely end up being a nun.

 

"Where's Minhyu?.. the priest is already here..the wedding is about to start." Jonghyun.

" She's not here yet? " Minhyuk.

" It will be fine.. Im sure she's on her way." Jungshin.

" Is there something wrong?" Minhyuk.

" I can't contact her.." Yonghwa.

" Maybe she's stucked in the traffic? Right?.." Minhyuk.

" But it's weekend, it's not a school day and no work.. that's why we're here.." Jonghyun.

" Maybe she got trouble..?(please say no..)" Minhyuk. 

" Hey! stop panicking.. I know she's alright..I sense it.. Right hyung?.." Jungshin.

" Hyung?... hyung?..." Minhyuk.

" Just wait here!.." Yonghwa.

" Where will you go?" Jonghyun.

" Im going to find her... Im going to find Minhyu.. Im gong to find my jagiya..." Yonghwa.

 

*** *** ***

 

Annyeonghaseyo!!! this is Park Jae-Eun.. I hope you love chapter 2. This will be the start of everything... so please continue reading.. Kamsamnida.. Thank you for reading STRUM OF LOVE and please continue reading it.. thanks for the support.. and please post comments and suggestions.. comments are love.. And this is really a Jung Yonghwa and Park Shinhye fanfic.. just wait..okay? so please continue reading and posting comments.. KAMSAMNIDA!!! SARANGHAE!!...

#PARK JAE-EUN22 [박 재-은]