Siblings Bond

The Way To An Angel's Heart

IT'S been a long time since I have been home. Super Junior have been very busy with concerts and TV appearances as well. It's not that I complain or anything, honestly I like the fame and the opportunities I get being with a Hallyu group and considering I'm their leader too but when I get the chance to go home, I don't get to spend my time with my family as much as I like because I always end up dead tired.

"Oppa, are you still awake?" my sister, Jiyeon called behind my room door.

"Yes I am. Come in." I answered back and she sat next to me on the bed when she entered my room.

"Oppa, I missed you. How have you been doing?"

"I miss you too, little sister. I have been working all day and night to give a certain girl everything she likes to have." I said jokingly then gave her a sideway glance

"Aniyo. I don't need anything oppa. I missed spending our time together just like before you were in Super Junior."

"Bwoh? Aren't you proud of having a Super Junior for a brother? hmmm... that's quite rare." I said while playing my fingers on my chin.

"Jungsoo oppa, I really don't know what to feel since you started being on TV. Yes I like seeing you performing and we all know that you enjoy it but I hate it when you come home because I don't get to spend my time with you like the way we used to. You are always in your bed sleeping all day and we don't get to go out that much like before because your fans are going to chase you like crazy and taking pictures." Jiyeon said with her hand gestures and ends up pouting .

"Do you still have your breath after saying those things to oppa?" I asked her while smiling

"Ah nevermind that anymore oppa. I just miss you I guess because I just see you on TV often and we just get in touch with each other by email or skype."

"Don't forget that we follow each other on twitter too."

"Oh yeah. You're tweets are confusing sometimes, oppa. Like you tweet something then you delete it the next. You do that quite often." she said to me. Looks like my sister is my little staker and I smiled at the thought of her following every tweet that I do.

"Nah, let's not talk about my work anymore. So Jiyeon, how have you been doing while oppa is gone?" I asked to divert her attention.

"I have been busy with school lately and I have been doing some extracurricular activities too. I have joined our school's Glee club recently and when I get home. I also help umma with the chores too."

"Oh my little sister is as workaholic as me. Do you still get the time to go out with your friends too?"

"Yeah. I go out on picnics with JB, Sora unni and Jinwoon oppa during the weekends."

I usually just hear Sora-sshi's name when I ask my sister about her friends. It's the first time I heard of this JB and Jinwoon. "Oh there's already someone whom you call "oppa" now other than me. Who are they? This JB and Jinwoon oppa that you mentioned." I asked her.

Jiyeon blushed before she answered my question. "Oh Jinwoon oppa is Sora unni's classmate in the university and JB is my classmate at school."

I stared at my sister intently and just said , "Arasso, I know there's something you are not telling me about them but I won't push you. Just take good care of yourself and give me a call if you have any problems." I patted her head while telling her this.

"But you are so busy oppa and I can't even take you to go shopping with me."

"Yah, Park Jiyeon! Remember that I'm your brother first before I became Leeteuk of Super Junior so don't hesitate to come to me and tell me anything that you're feeling. Arasso?"

"Ne, oppa. I'm really glad I came to talk to you today and I will remember what you told me so get your phone ready 'coz I will call you everytime I miss my brother." she told me while holding the knob of my door.

"My line is always open for my little sister." I said while smiling at her then I watched her going out of my room

I was able to form a plan to know more about my sister's friends before I fall to sleep that night.