When Leeteuk Drinks

The Way To An Angel's Heart

I opened the Super Junior dorm carrying a bag full of beer and some dried squid too.

I saw Ryeowook and Kyuhyun sitting on the dining chair, Ryeowook writing something on a sheet of paper (probably composing again) and Kyuhyun teasing Ryeowook again.

"Oh! It's Leeteuk hyung." Ryeowook said when he noticed me and helped me out with the bag I'm carrying, "What's this, hyung? Did you go shopping?" he asked me again

"Aniyo. I just got some few beers and dried squid." I answered and sat on the edge of the table, "What are the two of you doing at this time of night? Don't you have any schedule for tomorrow?"

"I can't get some sleep, hyung. I decided to write some songs to get me to sleep." Ryeowook answered when he brought the plate of dried squid down.

"I was just finishing a game and I needed to take a break that's why I came out and saw Ryeowook hyung here." Kyuhyun answered my question,

"And he decided to bug and tease me again, just like the usual." Ryeowook added that made me exchange my looks to both of them.

"Yah, enough of that. Do you want to join me for a drink, you two?" I offered the two of them that made them dumbfounded.

I can understand their reaction since all of my dongsaengs know that I can't stand liquior that well and I get drunk easily unlike the two of them.

"Wae? Are you sure about that hyung? You can't handle your liquior." Kyuhyun asked me. Yes,Kyuhyun Our evil maknae, asked me. He can be evil but sometimes he's concern to us too...  *eherm* SOMETIMES.

"Don't ask too many questions, Kyuhyun-ah. Just sit and drink." I said, opening my first can.

**** AFTER 30 MINUTES ****

"What are we going to do with hyung?" Kyuhyun asked Ryeowook, they are both staring at Leeteuk's drunk state.

"I think we should bring him to his room and let him sleep there. I will just give him medicine tomorrow." Ryeowook said, "Aish! As expected Teuk hyung can't handle his liquior."

"He must be practicing though, he took 5 cans of beer one after the other." Kyuhyun said and started  holding Leeteuk's arm to carry him which awaken Leeteuk.

"Whash dho yho think you're doing, Kyuhyun-ah?" Leeteuk asked him and brushed away his hand then tried to open another can.

"Hyung, you're already drunk. You better head to bed." Ryeowook said,

"Who shaid I wash drunk? *hic*" Leeteuk asked again, then he turned to Kyuhyun, "Kyuhyun-ah, am I a good leader?" Leeteuk asked while pointing on himself

"Leeteuk hyung..."

"Kyuhyun-ah, you're our evil maknae and sometimes I hate you but you're alright. I love you all." Leeteuk said that made Kyuhyun and Ryeowook confused on what their hyung is saying.

"Ryeowook-ah, am I really an angel? I love white because they say I'm an angel." Leeteuk said, now turning to Ryeowook while drinking his 6th can of beer,

"But.... WAE?! No matter how angry I am, I can't seem to hurt someone unlike what Kyuhyun is doing or brawl like Kangin-ah. Or expressing my true feelings on someone like Donghae."

"Hyung, do you have a problem?" Ryeowook asked with concern on his tone.

"Aniyo." Leeteuk hiccupped again, "I was just wondering why I'm like this. That's all." then he laid his head on the table again

"Hyung, you do know how to express your feelings though. You are a ladies' man, are you not?" Kyuhyun asked to Leeteuk,

"Shut up, Kyu! Can't you see hyung has a problem?" Ryeowook answered while glaring at him.

"What? I'm just telling the truth. I mean Leeteuk hyung gets a lot of attention from girl groups and he has a lot of numbers of them too so he doesn't have to get into girl problems like this."

**** DOORBELL RINGS ****

Ryeowook checked the intercom and saw that Siwon is outside the door, "Siwon hyung? What are you doing here? It's already late." He asked.

"I just had dinner with my family near here and I decided to drop by." He said, then Ryeowook placed the intercom back and opened the door for him.

"Good thing you're still awake. You guys are not answering your phones. What's happening?" Siwon asked while they are on their way to the kitchen

"Aniyo. I can't sleep so I decided to write some songs and Kyuhyun was playing with his games again." Ryeowook replied, then they saw Kyuhyun trying to stop Leeteuk to drink another can.

"HUH? Leeteuk hyung is drinking?" Siwon asked surprised to see what Leeteuk is doing,

"Oh! Siwon hyung. Help me with Leeteuk hyung. I can't stop him, he's been like that since he invited us to drink and got really drunk." Kyuhyun said to him looking at his hyung who was really wasted.

"Oh, it's my Gongzhu! Whash are you doing here, Princess? Didn't I tell you not to go here before? *hic*" Leeteuk said while looking up on Siwon.

"Aish! You shouldn't let hyung drink. You know how he is when he's drunk, right?" Siwon said and started to carry Leeteuk by his other arm and Kyuhyun with the other,

"Princess, I don't know the reason why you acted like that earlier, but what is important now is that you are here to see me."

"Do you have an idea who is this princess hyung is talking about?" Siwon asked the two of them again and continued to carry Leeteuk to his room,

"You know what, Princess? I have been wanting to hug you tight in my arms and give you a kiss again," Leeteuk said then laughed

"BWOH?! LEETEUK HYUNG KISSED A GIRL?!" Siwon, Kyuhyun, and Ryeowook asked in unison,

"Who is that girl? Has hyung told you anything about a girlfriend?" Siwon asked his dongsaengs.

"Aniyo, Siwon hyung. He hasn't told us anything yet. Leeteuk hyung must be really drunk and just thinking that he kissed a girl or something." Kyuhyun replied.

"Arasso. Ryeowook-ah, get some cold water and let's freshen hyung up. He smells really bad." Siwon said, before turning to Kyuhyun, "Kyuhyun-ah, would you fix the table?" he asked

"But you know what, Princess? I'm happy that I got to kiss you. You know why? Because I think I was the..." Leeteuk said and he laughed,

"I will remember that, all my life, Princess! FOREVER!"

"Bwoh?! Ryeowook hyung can do that too. After he gives you the cold water, you can ask him to fix the table too." Kyuhyun whined at Siwon before putting Leeteuk on his bed, not reacting on what he said

"Leeteuk hyung, snap out of it. We're going to let you rest now." Ryeowook said, "Please don't say anything anymore, you're kind of creeping me out."

"Does Leeteuk hyung really speaks when he's drunk? Do you know who's he talking to?" Siwon asked to Kyuhyun and Ryeowook,

"Kyuhyun, how about wiping the mess on the table, please?"

"I'll not do that, Siwon hyung. I still have a game that I need to beat." Kyuhyun just replied to him.

"Aish! You're no help at all. After you drink with hyung, you are just going to leave the dirty work at us." Siwon said, "Go ahead and play your games if you're not planning to help out." he continued

Kyuhyun glared at Siwon and made face after looking at Leeteuk and left his room.