Part 2 - Make-Up Stylish

I Missed You

(This is a picture of some random building; in Seoul of course ^^)

~ Hae Byeol~

Today. It was there Fan Meet. And I. One of there Make-Up Stylish. Was there to help them.

O.O Otteoke?! I'm scared. What if 'He' recognizes me! >.< 

I was standing outside the building in the cold wearing a Hoodie, Skinny Jeans, and black Vans. 

Ugh. Yesterday Sohyun Eunni ask me to take her place as a Host during EXO-K's Press Conference Meeting. I was scared to my bones. And I HAD to wear a dress..... Wait. 'He' could've seen me there! Ohmy! >///<

Hae Byeol don't jump to conclusions yet! Just go on like nothing happened.

*Breath-in*

*Breath-out*

I walked into the building to be greeted by Yong Hee (Park Yong Hee) *Aha! thank goodness ^^*  "Oh! Annyeonghaseyo~!" I did a 90 degree bow and gave her a warm smile

"Annyeong. uhu~ you're so adorable and too polite sometimes" she greet me back pinching my cheeks

"Yong Hee-ah!" I rubbed my cheeks. "Are you cold? I'm freezing and why are you here Anyways? It's not like you're helping as EXO's stylistic too......right??"

"Aniya! I'm here to set up the place and watch over you. And nope I'm not cold. You're just really sensitive." She flicked my nose. *Ackk. Teasing me much? Huhuhu -.- * "And I heard about yesterday~ did you run into 'Him' yet?"

-Freeze- "W-What? Uh. No. I. Haven't. Ran. Into. Him...............Yet." I stuttered.

"HUH?! O.O Not yet again! Go see him soon !" 

"Don't worry I will! It's just...." *.    . urrrrh*

"Just what? You aren't ready to confront him?" Yong Hee Questioned.

I nodded, looking at the floor.  *I'm Just scared.* 

-Sigh- "What are you really scared for?" I look up. *You like read my mind right there. o.o* "He might even notice that your his stylist and he might even recognize you!"

Before i was about to complain more, a van stopped at the entrance. *oh look Exo is here.* *Wait EXO IS HERE ALREADY?!*

"Oh! The time! i have to go." She hugged me closely. "Fighting!" And she ran down the corridor leading to a room. "Ehh. No point to cheering me on." I mumbled. And shuffled off quickly to Exo-K's dressing room.

~ D.O~

"KYAHHHH!!!"   "AHH!!! OPPA!!"   "EXO SARANGHAEYO~!!" A/N: i can't stop laughing atm.

Fans were scream everywhere, while they were waiting, when we arrived at the entrance. Nicely smiling and waving at them, we quickly headed into the door and walked down a long hallway. "...We might see her there..."  Sehun's words echoed in my head. *Right. That might have been a one time chance. To. See you.* Then we walked into a room. Oh? It was our dressing roo--

"Annyeonghaseyo!" We were greeted by a few people. Not much were in here. We greeted them back. (:

A/N: So IDRK what's supposed to happen when Exo usually enter their room. Well they greet each other of course......right? I just wrote what i could think of. From watching 2NE1 TV along time ago..... fufufu.

They told me to wait for a while , i waited. Then something caught my eye. The stylist working on Suho-Hyung's Make-Up.

~ Hae Byeol~

"Annyeong ~" Suho whispered. My widen a bit in surprise.

"S-S-Suho. . . . " I squeaked a bit while applying foundation.

"Look who found me.*

He chuckled and closed his eyes.

- 5 Minutes later -

*Ooook. Done with Suho...oppa's who is supposed to be next..*

"-Ahem- Uh. You there!"

"Huh?" I looked for the voice calling me.

"You!"

"Ah. De?"

"We have about 10 minutes left. Could you do D.O's Make-Up while your waiting for break?"

o.o "Sure..." I replied quietly.

My eye caught someone smiling at me. Sehun. I replied with a short glare an look to another direction.

Then i saw D.O get up and sit in front of a mirror beside me.

Don't. Flush. Hae. Byeol. 

~D.O~

I took short glances at you while you took a brush and padded it with slight powder and brushed me face. *You look....calm. Concentrating hard as normal.* Your fingers swiped past my cheeks making me jolt a bit inside *They're cold.* Lastly applying lipbalm (or lipstick) I caught you doing a lip roll motion while you bend up and turned around putting the product back. As you skittered off to the other side, I did the exact motion while looking around for the others. (o_o)

~ Hae Byeol~

I flushed badly when i got to the back.

*I.......Touch is face......skin.....smooth*

(o_o) - (o///o) - (>///<)

*GAHHHHH* I covered me face in frustration and embarrassment leaning against the wall near the door.

"Kamsahamnida!" "Kamsahamnida!" "Kamsahamnida!"

All Exo-K members got up and slowly exited out. I uncovered my face, which went back to normal, and back a bit father to the back.

"Kamsahamnida" A voice thanked me.

"Hae-Byeol." And hushed my name.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Part 2 YAY!!!!! btw i feel like i get writer's block during my free time and then during class i have so many ideas. EH. My head has been feeling heavy. *Need to empty it out* lol. i almost got a cold. *whew* but the it's coming soon or later ;___; Wah. ; 3 More parts to go! or 4........... >_>