Second.

The elephant

Thank you for your comments, KellizAwesome, Caline and Sunako2MinShipper :)  and all 13 subscribers ^^


 

 

Still summer.

 

The paintings on the wall were supposed to be all about animals, just like Taemin ordered. Minho agreed with him, because he felt some kind of aversion towards painted people that could appear on his house’s walls- he approved only to the image of goddess, in the anteroom. Their “artist” (or just simple, but talented countryside boy that they hired) had been painting huge, beautiful elephant since a few days. Thanks to him and the couple, the living room was getting more and more fascinating. The worker really put a life in the animal with every move of his brush.

 

While the artist was painting, Taemin lay on rug, reading a book. But according to the main story, year passed and the house started to look exactly like the princess Taemin imagined. The walls were already white and ready to be covered with drapery, paintings or some decorations, like fabrics. Or tiny tiles, like in the second bathroom on the first floor. Soon, around their big bath there will be a beautiful mosaic made with those tiny, blue tiles.

 

“Why don’t you just buy a house there? I heard you love to go there for holydays so it’s not like you are allergic with something or…” The painter said with all his smartness.

 

Taemin rolled his eyes, still focused on the book anyway. He thought that their worker’s questions would stop with the last incident, when the nosy boy wanted to know how do two dudes work together. Well, like it was said before, the boy was just simple. Now Taemin had to answer that question that he heard before and not once.

 

“I want to avoid…I don’t want to de-mythicize this”

 

“The artist” raised his brow, putting the brush into the basket of paint. He looked kind of distracted by the weird words that Taemin used on purpose. The boy’s stare stopped on the book that his ‘boss’ was currently reading.

 

“Are you sure that studying so much makes you...like…” He probably didn’t want to insult him but the word ‘freak’ or ‘weird’ visibly wanted to come out of his thin mouth “What weird thing are you reading again?”

 

“It’s not weird” Taemin said in sulking tone, showing the colourful cover “It’s “The Secret Garden”.

 

“Right” The artist said, shrugging, obviously not recognising the title “But what’s about that…desomething?”

 

Taemin shrugged too, then signed. He didn’t know if he could explain that properly- Minho didn’t need to be told such things, he just knew. He accepted that Taemin wanted to make everything here, in Korea, in their weird home, that didn’t look like usual Korean building or wasn’t even in typical east-style. They wanted to have their paradise without being in India. Taemin looked up at the elephant covered in (not yet, but soon purple) jewels – the animal answered him with peaceful, dark stare.

 

“I just don’t want to be disappointed. India is somewhere away, I’ll be here with Minho. It’s better this way.”

 

 

The autumn comes soon.  

 

Minho came down from the ladder, whipping the sweat off his forehead and accidently smearing the paint over it. He ignored it anyway, deciding to take a warm shower in the back of the home (and maybe make Taemin go with him to use him as lovely  massager). They had some weird but very useful place, the douche with titles all around it, outside and surrendered by nature. They could refresh there in hot days.  

 

Minho looked at his work, well painted red shelf. He sat on the wooden floor, leaning on the white wall. Then a bell ranged quietly and…a ginger cat came softly into the room. With golden-like, adorable collar. The animal stopped, raising its small head and looking at Minho with yellow eyes. He just raised his brow, trying to recall if they ever had or feed a cat. Did it walk through some open window?

 

Then Taemin came into the room, equally softly as the cat. Minho saw only his legs, since his sight was still one the level with cat. The legs were slim, pale and on the left ankle there was a shining thin bracelet. Oh, how much he loved to play with that, move it along the slim ankle, the smooth skin and hear his lover chuckle, because it tickled. Anyway, his stare went from feet to higher level, to slim legs, dressed only in cute shorts, to the big as tent t- with some goddess printed on it. And finally, to copper hair tied up in loosen ponytail and to that cute, smiling face.

 

“Do you like our tiger?” Taemin asked casually, smiling even more and raising his brow “Well, it’s no palace without any tiger”.

 

Minho raised his brow too, seeing their “tiger” play with the pillows. The animal placed his pawns on the stuffed thing, wondering why is this so silk and weird. The it meowed with question. Taemin titled his head to the side, visibly touched and slowly melting on their pet’s cuteness.

 

“Dangerous” Minho rated the tiger, smiling “ What’s that beast’s name?”

 

“Tiger. Well, for now I don’t have anything less stupid, so he’ll be the tiger named Tiger. Right?” Taemin said cleverly, sitting next to Minho on the wooden floor “You stained your forehead”

 

He stared to vanish it with his petite hand. Minho didn’t say anything, he was just watching his boyfriend and wondering how could the sun play so beautifully in that dark eyes. Taemin frowned, didn’t even paying attention to Tiger anymore (who approached them with the sound of bell ringing). Finally the younger gave up, taking the cat on his lap.

 

“Let’s take care of it in the shower”

 

Autumn.

 

The autumn was all around them, leaving the leafs on the ground (sometime on the floor, when they flew through some open window). It seemed to inspire Taemin and the season didn’t seem to be a bother for him. He decided to start building their fountain now, it was supposed to stand ready about October, maybe in November. In the summer it would be full of crystal water, in the autumn full of colourful leaves, in the winter covered with snow. Minho went outside, watching his two workers sating next to the fountain, one of them pocking it with his ruler. The clear water was happily running with a small stream.

 

“We’re almost ready, Mr Choi” That guy with ruler informed him, bowing “The water is clear as…whatever. You will have a good time in the summer. Do you want to try it?”

 

Minho smiled but shook his head, looking at the almost finished thing. The fountain wasn’t covered with mosaic yet, it was only a good looking piece of stone, with sculpture and place to sit and wet feet in the summer. He moved his hand over the cold stone, hearing the workers leave and talk.

 

When they were gone, he felt an urge to climb on the border and actually taste the water. He placed his hand over the stream, feeling its coldness. Then he head  steps but he stayed like this, waiting for his lover to come and climb over the fountain too. Then Taemin leaned over the fountain’s stream and the warm tongue caressed Minho’s wet fingers. The older one smiled at his , crazy boyfriend. He leaned in, taking Taemin’s jaw gently into his wet palm and kissing him through the water. Indeed, the kiss in the cold water could be hot.

 

“Where is your sweater?” Minho asked, when they finally pulled away and looked at each other on the other sides of fountain.

 

“Inside” The younger answered casually, smiling in naughty way “You know what are we gonna do in first hot day?”

 

In first hot day, few months later, Taemin came into the fountain in his loosen tank top and shorts. Minho was sitting on the border, only in his boxers and bare-feet, with hair messy from sleeping. Taemin stood in the water that was reaching half of his calf, combing his hair with wet palm, wetting his chest too, making his s visible under the fabric. He moved his wet foot on Minho’s leg in naughty way, teasing him and asking for attention. He looked like young, wet goddess and the only thing that Minho could do, was taking him on the grass and “worshiping”.

 

But it was few months later, anyway. 

 

T.B.C.

 

2min's cat few months of spoling later: http://data.whicdn.com/images/21152766/x_c7517c68_large.jpg  ~~~~