First.

The elephant

 

 

 

Spring, but almost summer.

 

Taemin had his favourite T-shirt with huge, Indian elephant decorated with purple jewels. The T-shirt was long, white and made from interesting, silk-like fabric- they didn’t even know how and where  he got it from. Its origin was forgotten, maybe it was bought in second-hand aboard, but it doesn’t really matter as long as thing bought in such place is unique. Anyway, now the elephant’s eyes caught Minho’s stare even more than usually.

 

He sat with Taemin on some high, blue painted curb, in their favourite car-free alley. For them, it was one of last evenings like that in that place, in their soon-to-be former home.  Taemin caught his stare and smiled softly, knowing what’s going on. He pushed his vest aside and the elephant on t-shirt almost moved. Minho leaned in and tenderly placed some stands of copper hair behind his lover’s ear.

 

“I met some person that could paint our elephant, he’s amazing, he can put  life in his paintings” The younger assumed, the banana ice cream from his cold lips “I can’t wait to see his work”

 

Minho didn’t even have to ask what kind of person his crazy boyfriend met. They will have almost alive elephant in their room- ok, as long as Taemin was happy. The younger straighten his legs, moving his hand along his black pants and looking at his plain sneakers. Minho put his hand over the other’s in warm gesture.

 

“Hyung, I’ve decided. That place is just perfect in every way” Taemin said suddenly, looking up at something in the tall house’s window in a front of them “I feel in love”

 

Minho knew it, he saw that blink in his lover’s eyes , that shining little light that didn’t usually appear for no reason. And that light was there since they saw their potentially new house, their ‘palace”. Minho looked up too, to the same direction as Taemin and saw only a cat. The animal looked down at them peacefully. Then the younger boy put something in his hands. An album.

 

“Is that your…project?”

 

“Yes” Taemin answered casually, leaning over him and opening on the first page “Well, maybe not. I don’t know. See? It’s what I want to have on our bedroom’s wall”

 

Some piece of drapery was glued to this page. Fortunately, it wasn’t too disconcerting to sleep in room covered in such thing- the colours were soft. Some golden nits were running through the edges- it was a piece of lovely thing. Taemin put his arm around Minho and pressed his cheek to his cheek. The ice cream in his other hand was melting slowly around the wafer. Minho changed the page, seeing the picture of  fountain and some enthusiastic handwriting of his boyfriend. The mosaic on the sides of fountain showed the tiger and some exotic flowers. So Taemin- like.

 

“I bet you want a tiger too” Minho said, smiling and pointing the letters.

 

“Of course, princess needs his tiger”

 

Taemin answered with a proud smile, turning a few pages at the same time and stopping at the one with photo of a bed. The bed was not very high, rather low and quite big, with ethereal baldachin. He moved his slim, long finger above the picture. Against his will, he imagined Taemin’s pale body, wrapped in red silky sheets and everything hidden behind that delicate fabric, baldachin. He only have to go through that thing and kiss the exposed white thigh and…

 

“I feel like it ‘s some kind of new age for us” Taemin said, smiling widely “We will be living in other world. I didn’t even imagine there’s a house, place like that one...it’s…it’s..”

 

Minho shut him up with a kiss, pressing his lips to pale pink ones. Taemin melted in his arms, like the ice cream he was holding. Actually, Minho didn’t expect such house being near Seoul too. With such huge potential to become their palace like from India, from Taemin’s dreams and childish imaginations about being little Hindu princess Tae. They could go crazy and became old in such weird place, but maybe it was better than living in boring city and grey house with nothing to do?

 

“I’ll pay tomorrow. That house is already ours”

 

 

Summer.

 

The house (or rather mansion or small palace) was like from some tale- okay, maybe from “a few years after the action of tale”. The walls were grey, the pale blue paint was seen almost nowhere, but it didn’t matter - they had to change everything anyway. Some furniture that left was completely in different style, but they kept one low table- maybe it will have its second life in their new house. Taemin indeed feel in love, he was walking around the house and looking in every corner, every cobweb, every leaf that flew thought some unwanted hole. At the same time, Minho scratched his arms while rescuing some old, forgotten ball hidden in bush. He sat against the house’s white wall, playing with the ball and smiling. For them both, it was a paradise.

 

The he heard a noise and the squeak of old door being opened. Taemin walked into the balcony above him. He didn’t even have to look up and see him, he just knew that beautiful creature with copper hair pulled down and all around his face just came. The younger leaned over the barrier, his hand swinging in the air and painting some weird shapes.

 

“Hyung…I bought our big pillows…”

 

“What’s about that, hm?” Minho asked, slowly, knowing what did that exactly mean.

 

“Let’s christen the bedroom”.

 

They made love long, slowly, with Taemin lying on the pillows and Minho between his sweaty long legs, moving so perfectly deep. The copper stands stuck up to pale face and he was looking into his hyungs eyes, his pupils so dilated from arousal that the iris seemed to be black. Sweaty, tangled, together- their first sensual session in their poor looking, white bedroom. Thank God it wasn’t night yet and the whole room was bathed in orange sun- Minho just wanted to see every detail of his lover’s body.

 

“Well, I don’t want that harem of muscular boys anymore” Taemin said, drawing some shape on Minho’s chest “You are like ten man in one~”

 

Minho raised his brow, leaning over to take the glass of wine (they didn’t bring any elegant glass, they drank from some random one) and took a sip. Taemin raised his head, signalising that he wants to taste that too. He took the glass in his slender hand and drank some. Minho the line of his spine gently. 

 

“Since when you wanted to have harem of…?”

 

“When I was in high school” The younger confessed, sitting up and placing the think blanket over his head “Don’t look at me like that, some people have es about feet. I just wanted to have a few tens of men with nice, tanned chests, feeding me with slices of banana…”

 

He stopped, seeing his hyung’s face. He just decided to play- he covered his mouth with the fabric of blanket that only his eyes were looking at Minho, dark and kind of mysterious. Minho signed and took the glass of wine from his lover’s rather small hand, placing it on the floor next to them. Taemin smiled and let the blanket fell from himself, run along the slender, pale back. The copper hair made only a bigger mess after releasing them from the blanket.

 

“What about me drawing the first thing in our…”

 

“Oh no, baby” Minho cut it off, knowing his lover’s drawing talent “We can’t ruin your artist’s vision. Just let him do his work. Okay?”

 

Taemin only pouted at such unfairness. 

 

T.B.C.