Everyone........Surprised?!

Dear Diary, Is it that Hard to Love?

"Yaay, She sang for us! Memories are back!"

"Yea, You're right" You calmly said while tears were flowing from your eyes.

"If you're crying, please don't." Another girl from the other side of the phone call said.

"Yea, you're right. It's just I miss you guys." You replied.

The school; bell rang from the other side of the phone call. "The bell rang, we're going now, bye bye!"

"Okay, Bye Bye"

You hung up the call and went downstairs.

"Dang, she's a good singer!" Key said

"We know that Hyung!" Everyone said out with sync.

RIIING!

The bell rang and everyone went to class, You stopped at the door remembering the incident that happened. You started shivering.

"What's wrong?"

You turned around and saw SHINee standing behind you.

"If you don't walk in we're all going to be late"

"Waah?" You asked in a confused voice with face impression.

Taemin started laughing at the cute face that you were giving. *How cute*

Onew and Jonghyung started to blush and look away. Key noticed it and continued talking. "You're blocking our way"

"O-O-Oh. I'm deeply sorry." You looked at the door with a scared face showing. "We'll walk in with you, don't worry, if we're around they wont do anything to you" Minho said.

"O-O-Okay" You nervously said.

You opened the door slowly and walked in with the members behind you. You could feel death glares following you as you walked to your seat, you turned to the side seeing Charice waving at you with a smile, you waved back, Charice saw your gloomy, scared face and mouthed "I'm sorry"

It was awkward that you guys were next to each other but mouthing words, so you said in your inside voice "Don't worry about it" Charice was surprised and gave you a wink, both of you giggled.

The teacher entered and started class. Everyone was paying attention except for the girls behind you which were giving you dirty stares.

*What do they want from me?* you thought.

35 minutes later it was time to go to your next class which was Music.

"Let's see how good she is to go into the special class"

"Shhh, she'll hear us"

*I can hear you alright* You stared at them

You heard ever word that they said. *What are they going to do to me in Music class?*

You walked into the class finding out that you had seating arrangements, unluckily, you had been seated in a bad position, all the mean girls were surrounding you.

"Miss, since we're having a free period, can __________ show us her talent"

"Yea, Miss can she, We would like to judge her talent to see if she's worth it in this class!"

The same this happened, *please say no, please say no*

"alright, _______ please go to the front and sing something" your teacher said.

You stood up and nervously walked up and turned around to the front. You see the girls giggling and pointing to you.

*What should I sing?.........* You started panicking.

The members from SHINee saw how nervous you were. "Just sing like if you're singing to your old friends"

"Yea, pretend as if they're standing right in front of you"

"And you guys are alone in your school playground"

Thanks you Taemin's, Onew's and Jonghyung's advice and imagination, you calmed down.

You were about to sing when one of Jonghyung's groupies yelled out "Sing the whole sing!"

You were shocked and saw the members worried face emotions so you calmed down once again. You closed your eyes and took a breath in, opened your eyes and began to sing.

You were singing Oh! by Girls Generation.

Everyone was surprised, such a angelic voice exsisted.

*Yes, this was the girl that I met, a girl who saw me as me not someone who sang for millions of fans, I chose the right girl to fall in love* Taemin thought.

You started to smile and started to enjoy it, Key was happy and he wanted you to keep on singing so he stood up and walked to you and started dancing, everyone was cheering, execpt for the girls.

They saw how SHINee was staring at you, they looked surprise and happy while Taemin, Onew and Jonghyung were blushing.

*I want her by my side* Three of them thought.

 

---------------------------------------- 

A love Square has been made!

What will happen to them now?