New School, New Memories

Dear Diary, Is it that Hard to Love?

3 days have passed and you settled well in your new, cozy house, you got familiar with the streets around your neighbourhood including the city, Seoul.

*Okay, _______ Calm down, Ya.........this isn't going too well* 

Your uniform was really cute, you never liked the uniform given in Austrlia, it was too plain but this one was awesome. You let your hair down as usual and walked to school.

You reached the front gates of the school, you were staring at the school at a side angle, then a black car park at the front of you. You thought it was an ordinary car and continued to walk in when you saw a swarm of girls running towards you "AAAH, SHINee's THE FIRST GROUP TO ARRIVE TO SCHOOL FOR THIS SEMESTER!", you were frozen with fear when a girl pulled you from the side, "Hey, it's been a while since we met haven't we?"

You looked up, "Charice?! Is that you?" 

"Sure thing, I found you in time. Your sister called me to inform me that you're coming to this school, and to think you look cuter than before."

You met your old best friend, Charice who both of you have been together for a long time ever since kids until she had to move to Korea to study dance in Primary.

"What's with the commotion?" you asked curiously. "Don't worry about them......" Charice blushed while taking you into the school gates and into the main entrance.

"What class are you in _______?" she asked, you replied, "ummm, something called the special class."

"Chincha?! No way! we're in the same class <3"

"Anyways, see you in class, I have a seat available next to me, When you finished introducing yourself come and sit next to me, okays, I need to go and do something in the office, See you" Charice ran like the wind.

You walked into the entrance in a shy manner since you don't know much of this school. You took a deep breath and walked in, you saw your allocated shoe locker and walked towards there, while walking you saw many eyes on you from guys staring from top to bottom to girls staring with jealousy. You were really scared but tried to act tough. You place your shoes in your locker and wore the indoor shoes, then walked up stairs.

"Hey, are you new here? You look cute, Are you single?" The guys were following you while asking a loadful of questions, shy, you ran up the stairs so they wont catch up. Bell rang, and everyone went to class, leaving you alone in the corridoors, lost.

You looked around and no one was in sight.

When suddenly someone tapped your shoulders, "Heey, I never saw you around here, New here?"

You turned around while jumping,"Ya, don't scare me like that!" You thought it was Charice but it was Taemin from SHINee, one of the popular boys in this school followed by the others. *OMAAGEE, T-T-TAEMIN, IS C-C-CURRENTLY STANDING NEXT TO ME*

You blushed. "I'm sorry about that, I'm just exploring this school......."

"Ohh, I see, I thought you were lost.... *Have i met her from somewhere?*" said Taemin.

"I-I-I see...." You giggled a bit but was too nervous.

*awww, she's shy. Such a cute girl but I swear, i saw her somewhere before*

"Oiiii, Taeminnie, Are you seriously taking the time to flirt when we have HER again?! You're going to die, YOU'RE ASKING FOR A DEATH WISH!" Jonghyun called out from the nearby classroom.

"Okays, See you next time. Bye Bye"

"Ohh, Umm, B-Bye" you replied.

"______________, There you are!" Charice said while catching her breath. "Hurry let's go to class, everyone's waiting for you!"

You both ran and stopped at the front of the classroom door, trying to catch your breath.

Charice walked in first and whispered, "walk in when ready"

"Hi-Hi, I found her. Come on in _________"

Everyone was curious to see how you looked like, You finally walked in. With your cute appearance, everyone was surprised. You blushed wildly.

"WOOOHOO~ A cute girl has finally entered the classroom!" the boys shouted. The girls just gave you glares.

"Please introduce yourself _________" your teacher asked politely.

 

''A-A-A- annyeonghaseyo, Ummm. My name is ____________. I'm full Korean and have been living in Australia until now. Please t-to me-meet you"

You looked around and saw Charice then looked around seeing most of the classroom full of K-pop hotties, you blushed but ignored them and ran to Charice with a cute yet happy smile. Everyone stared but the girls were too jealous becuase all the boys including SHINee, Infinite and Block B were staring at you.

"Hold up! I'm not accepting her in out class yet!" Yelled out one of the girls.

You stood up with shock.

"I agree, We never saw her and she just exchanged here. I exchanged here and it took me a year to make it into the Special Class. Not fair"

Charice stood up, "Enough is enough!" She was angry.

"Let her perform something and it'll be decided by the class, if she's good enough then she can stay but if no one likes then then she's going to the ordinary class" Another girl yelled.

"U-Ummm" you said quietly.

"WHAT!" the girl screamed.

"The Break Bell rang quite a while ago..." Yoou said softly.

The girl was embarrassed and prepared her lunch, "We'll deal with you later" and then ran out, everyone was silent then went back to it's normal self.

You took a deep breath, *that was scary* You turned around finding the Celebrities staring at you with sad eyes then walked out.

Charice hugged you from the back, "Let's go to the rooftop, no one eats there."

You both walked up and sat and started to eat, then Charice had a phone call. "ohhh, Okay, I'll be there. I'm sorry _______But I can't eat with you now. I have a meeting, see you in class" You smiled and replied "OK, have fun"

"How can I have fun in a meeting -.-?"

You giggled from her face impression. Charice waved and smiled then mouthed Sorry. You smiled.

A few minutes later, you have a phone call, *It's from my old school*

You picked up feeling happy, while on the phone call you got teary because you miss them badly.

While on the phone the three boybands opened the door and walked out, seeing you teary and sad but they still walked to the far corner where you can't see them and ate.

"I can't hear you, I'll put you on speakers" you told them.

Then you had a conversation with them, you stopped crying and started to smile, not knowing that the the 3 boybands were listening to every word.

"Gee, she must have missed those people"

"Are they her old friends?"

"OMG I DON'T UNDERSTAND A THING"

The boys were whispering about your conversation not knowing what you guys were saying and was figuring out the conversation by voice changes.

When Key heard a phrase, "Hey, sing for us ________, I want to hear you sing!"

Key, "I know that phrase, many people in Australia said that to me while we were on tour."

"What does it mean Key?"

"He's finally in use, he's not useless anymore" They all giggled.

"It means in Korean, Hey, sing for us _________, I want t hear you sing" Key said quietly.

They all went silent, and you agreed to their request and started singing "Oh!" By Girls Gen.

Everyone on the phone was cheering in happiness and you got teary again because it reminds you of old memories.

Jeone aldeon naega anya,
Brand New Sound,
Saerowojin nawa hamkke,
One More Round, 
Dance Dance Dance,
Till we run this town,
Oppa oppa I'll be I'll be,
Down Down Down Down~~~~

The boys were stunned, surprised by your angelic voice.

*I think I've fallen for her* thought Jonghyung, Onew and Taemin