New Friends? Taemin's Now my Friend?

Dear Diary, Is it that Hard to Love?

Everyone was surprised.

"Good job" SHINee started yelling.

You were happy *I finally fit in with this class! I'm soo happy*

Classes ended and you walked out of class and gave out a sigh. "That was nerve racking but I was happy that SHINee supported me. Taemin actually gave me some help.*

You were happy and walked out of class and into the courtyard. You were walking and saw Taemin standing at the gates, Taemiin saw you walking up the pathway, he wasn't patient so he ran to you and grabbed you arm and started running while pulling you away from the fangirls.

You both reached behind the school building, You were panting heavily.

"Ya, Don't pull me like that Oppa."

"I'm sorry but I didn't want us to be caught by those groupies"

Taemin looked down, showing a sad face, You got guilty so you forgave him "okay, I forgive you"

Taemin looked up with a happy face and gave out a smile, *awww how cute* you thought.

You were smiling at him, he got shy and looked down.

Taemin was acting shy and nervous then he said, "You see, the reason I pulled you here..........." he stopped halfway.

"Whats wrong?" You were curious.

"Ummm, You see, I would like to be your friend. Do you mind it ifI became your friend?" He looked up and then down to the ground.

"Sure, I don't mind." You gave a gentle smile to try and calm him down but he blushed.

"U-U-Ummm, What's your name?" He asked.

You looked up with a confused face *he doesn't know my name?*

"M-M-My name is ______________" You blushed madly. * He actually asked for my name, I'm soo happy*

"Nice to meet you, My name is....."

"Taemin, Yes, I know"

You looked at the time and realized it 3:45.

"Shiit, I'm dead. Sorry Taemin, I have to go see you tomorrow!"

You started to run and then stopped where you can still he him, turned around and waved at him. the turned around and ran to the gates,

*She's soo cute*