A Letter

How I Show You That I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Anything you recognize here does not belong to me, which means I own the plot. Haha

o-o-o-o-o

                A long, tired sigh escaped Sooyoung’s lips as she parked her car in the driveway of her home, cutting of the engine and stepping out in a few seconds’ time. It had been a long day at work, which wasn’t really bad but she could definitely do without the exhaustion as much as she loved her job. It didn’t help that Leeteuk was not even in the same country as her; the brown haired man currently out on a business trip with his two business partners.

Normally, she wouldn’t mind not being able to see him for a certain number of days but considering how closer they had become the past few weeks that unsurprisingly changed. It scared her to be quite honest. Leeteuk had been nothing out of usual sweet, caring and thoughtful self yet somehow everything he did seemed to make her heart beat faster. Sooyoung shook her head at the thought, not wanting herself to think that way.

Heading up the front steps of her home, she paused by her mailbox before she could get anywhere past it. Suddenly remembering that she hadn’t bothered to check her mail before she went to work, she absently opened her mailbox and took out the small pile of envelopes inside; entering her home after it was shut with a soft click. Reaching for the wall to turn on the light, she waited until at least she could see her environment before she put down her bags on the couch and checked each of the envelopes in her hand. A groan escaped her lips as she realized most of them were bills she had to pay; a starch white envelope soon catching her attention.

“Sofitel Philippine Plaza, Manila, Philippines…” She whispered to herself as she read the return address; her eyes widening in realization that got her practically tearing on the envelope until an equally starch white paper appeared her hands.

You should know it’s me by now.

                Sooyoung rolled her eyes at the opening line of the letter. Despite the shock that was starting to wear off, the return address on the envelope was actually a dead giveaway already. Add the fact that the envelope and paper were white; the favourite colour of the person who she had been missing ever since he left.

                I know I could’ve easily called, text messaged or e-mailed you but… it’s not every day you get a letter, right? I mean, I don’t think people write letters anymore these days. So there. I just wanted to surprise you, Soo… and don’t you roll your eyes at me, young lady. Good surprises are healthy.

                Sooyoung caught her mid-eye roll; her jaw slightly dropping in amazement. How did he know that she was going to roll her eyes at what he had written in the letter? Waving it off to Leeteuk being Leeteuk, the tall brunette retreated to a vacant couch, throwing the rest of her bills on the coffee table so that she could resume reading the letter.

                It’s really warm here in Manila. It took a while before I got adjusted to the temperature. Heechul being Heechul stood on Hae’s bed at the hotel to stand right in front of the air condition. The heat’s not that bad; weirdo’s just exaggerating. I’m not really surprised that Hae’s none too happy about his bed being stepped on but hey, better his than mine, right? His anger didn’t really last because we fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter