Pancakes or Waffles

How I Show You That I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This is somewhat inspired by Dani unnie’s (paperwwings) birthday gift for me, which is over at LJ. I'm not quite sure if she posted it here but I guess you can check :) It’s pretty far from her story but if you really wanna know which part of it gave birth to this, read her fic first and see what happens here... or the other way around :)

o-o-o-o-o

“Pancakes or waffles?”

                If it wasn’t for the fact that Sooyoung was holding the railing of the staircase, she knew she would probably be one with the floor by now. Sleep still dazed her vision and that was no thanks to having to wake up early to head to work. It was the first day of the week and she wanted to start it well and good though it unfortunately had consequences. Sooyoung had half the mind to scream because last time she checked, she lived alone in her apartment. But she decided against it, opting to blink once… maybe, twice.

“Oppa, what in the world are you doing?”

“Pancakes or waffles?”

“Oppa…”

Leeteuk rolled his eyes before turning his attention back to the pan on the stove. “Why am I even asking? I should probably just make both.”

Ignoring the comment directed at her being a shikshin, the tall brunette safely went down the stairs before marching her way into the kitchen. “Oppa, what are you doing?”

“Well, I was thinking of doing a science experiment… or a home economics project to pass the time. What do you think am I doing?” He made a face at her, waving the spatula in his hand. “I’m cooking breakfast.”

“Unless you haven’t told me, last I knew you had a house, kitchen and grocery of your own.”

“Would I ask you if you like pancakes or waffles if I was cooking for me?” Leeteuk stuck his tongue out as maturely as he could before promptly shooing her out of her own kitchen. “Why don’t you go and take a shower while I finish this? You smell.”

Sooyoung grabbed a nearby oven mitt and threw it at his face, scowling when he dodged it easily. “You are such a dork.”

“Good morning to you too.”

                It was her turn to roll her eyes as she padded wordlessly out of the kitchen, glancing back inside once to find Leeteuk back to cooking. If she would be asked to think of one person who never ran out of surprises, it would be him. She had known him for years that she lost count of and he had always been sweet. Was it possible that a person could be… sweeter? Sooyoung shook her head at the thought as she went back upstairs, stopping outside a closed door for a moment before taking a shower.

“You raided my pantry?” Sooyoung arched her eyebrow as she returned downstairs around half an hour later; her eyes falling on the plates of waffle and pancakes on the dining table along with an assortment of toppings such as chocolate sauce, maple syrup and fruits.

“What do you take m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter