chapter2

Reincarnation

~OOO’s Pov~

‘sigh. Okay now im as nervous as a 10 year old kid attending a new school.sigh.FTS! im a MF-ing 23 year old new teacher..’

‘ now I’m having a mental fight in front of my first class’s door. sigh’

I turned the door knob and went inside, ‘ I swear I heard the girls and the guys gasp. Smirk. I know I’m hot,’ I felt my confidence building back up, I went to the teacher’s desk and start to introduce myself. “Hello everyone, I’m your new teach., Yoochun’s the name.” I flashed my smirk and took my seat.

“okay, since I’m a new teacher… no lesson for today,” before I even end the speech the whole class went chaos. “But please be quiet, we’re not the only class in the school.” I added firmly, the students went to their groups and started to talk, but in a more quiet way. I smile to myself at least they’re easy to handle.

I wander my eyes over the class, until I met those familiar eyes. That grayish eyes which stared back at me, from which I can read she sensed that I’m familiar to her too. Her red hair fall to her face, she darted her sight to the guy next to him, pink shade invading her cheeks. She speaks to the guy, he stare at me. I smile, these two kids, they’re really familiar to me. The guy let out a small smile, the girls surrounding them all gasp. ‘Kai is smiling and Min is blushing?! Bwoh?!’ whispers could be heard.

‘Wow. I can make a cold kid smile heh?’

~After some time~

I cleared my throat.

“Guys, may I know who is in charge of the class here? Please come to the front.” I say, and scribble some stuffs in my notebook. Two shadows covered my light, I lift my head and to my surprise it’s the two kids just now.

“I….”RRRRRIIIINNNGGGGG. ‘sigh that bell’ “Both of you may take your seat” I tell them softly, they nod. “Guys we’ll start lesson on Monday okay? See you soon” I half say and half yell at the already-noisy-class.I turned around to went out of the class.

“You dare to be noisy?” a soft voice can be heard. It’s soft but enough to make the class to be silent, I look at her. Her red bangs covering her eyes as she took a book from her drawer, I stood still at my spot. I’m not surprise that a girl can say five words softly to make a chaotic class went silent, but I am in an unconscious shock.

“You dare to offend me?”The same soft voice rang in my head, but more jeopardizing.

“You dare to leave me?”The same soft voice rang in my head, but now it sound sad, almost crying.

 

Shiver ran down my spine, I shook my head.

“Yoochun? You’re still here?”Someone ask, as a hand land on my shoulder.

“Ah sorry Yunho hyung, I was daydreaming.” I grin childishly and scratch the back of my head. The female students squeal behind us, Yunho send the kids a glare and they went silent.

“Chun, you are a teacher now stop acting like a kid.” Yunho hyung scold me in front of my new class, how great. A giggle could be heard in front of the door, where Jae hyung is standing. Jae hyung went in, the class squeals once again.

“Guys, be quiet please?” His voice is soft, he is tender with the kids. Unlike that someone, sending glares everywhere. “Ne chunnie, give some good example to the kids kay?”

“Got that Chun?”Yunho hyung says again, I swear he’s my real dad I guess. I nod, “Ne appa~” before he could realize what I’ve say I ran first. “YAH! YOU BRAT!” The whole class laugh as Jaejoong laugh.

I peek my head in the class again, “Jae umma you’re suppose to company me to the cafeteria why are you staying with appa?” I say again and ran for good, I swear those two face must be like a pair of tomato hehehe.

I went to the staff lounge and rest there. I just realize me, Jae hyung, Yunho hyung, Changmin, Junsu are teachers here. Well, I just realize the fact we always end up together, always.

~

‘Yoochun… that name is nice… what am I thinking?’ I shook my head.

“Hey, you okay?”I stay silent, “sigh. He’s different Min… and he’s Yun and Jae’s friend…”

“I know… I know Kai, but how different he is to you… he’s more different to me. I… I think…. I’m already… falling for …him… “ I turn to Kai, only to see him smiling at me. “.. Kai you’re creeping me out…” Kai’s face didn’t fall or anything, he just hide it.

“Good thing you knew bout it” he says,before I can even ask him how the hell did he realize about it Yunho had officially start the class . And I can’t think who to kill first Kai or Yunho..

~

The night Sehun went jogging near their apartment, He heard a sobbing voice when he went near abandoned warehouse. Curiosity buildup inside him, yes he heard the quote ‘curiosity killed the cat’. He’s not a cat after all. He went nearer to the warehouse, debating with his inner side whether or not to go inside the building. At last, there he is inside the building, which is surprisingly smells more of a metal than an old wooden building, trying to search the source of the voice.

He thought of giving up but it all stopped when he say a corner where metal poles, which the metal poles looked like it is securely fixed between the walls and the floor. Sehun went closer, the sobbing also went louder. Sehun ran towards the corner, the sobbing stopped and let out a scared gasp and started to sob louder.

“Hey… hey... It’s okay I’m trying to save you here.” His voice is unbelievably soft that he himself is surprised. He started to grab and pull every metal pole out of his way. It took him a whole hour, Sweat all over his body, more than what he has during his jogging and shivering hands to remove the metal poles.

His eyes widen at the guy who’s been sobbing these hours, ‘he’s gorgeous…’ He didn’t give a damn about what he had thought and just hug the said sobbing guy. “Hey… It’s okay now right?” To his relief the said guy hugged him back, and his sobbing stopped but hiccups forms. Sehun slowly let go of the guy to which the guy’s respond is to continue hugging him like a koala. A small smile forms on his lips, he lifted the guys chin using his finger.

“Hey, what’s your name?” Sehun asked. The guy had a pink hue on his face, he let his head rest on Sehun’s chest. His breathing slowly started to even itself, “I’m L…luhan” And the guy snuggle to his chest more, to which Sehun responds to rock luhan’s body back and forth. Slowly Sehun picked him up bridal style when the said guy fell asleep.