reincarnation part 1

Reincarnation

A/N: readers maybe starting from now on I’ll update more often since I got a new lappy and destop and the wifi is doing a great job… this chappy I’ll make another intro of the three … its like in the tv when the character came in the have a short info about him/her… something like that… hehe enjoy~~

2nd A/N: i'll add a lil' info of the characters on the surrounding people point of view... it's like in rhe movies when a character show up theres this flash showing their names and their info next to the their pict... LOL

Footsteps could be heard as the chaotic hallway become dead silent, those footsteps belongs to no other than the student’s councils.

KIM JONGIN

  • The guy who’s wearing his uniform with a touch of rock star theme.
  • Preferred as KAI, always stand at the left of Min Jung; the student council’s president.
  • A very mysterious, strict yet a really hot guy.
  • Seem like having a teleportation power, he is always there at the right time when his friends needed him or he is just there out of nowhere.
  • Rumors said that he was found while working as a dancer at a bar, they say that once he starts to dance not only himself can feel the music but also his audience, it’s like they were all mesmerized by his moves.

“Yah, what are all of you getting all noisy about?” Kai’s voiced out, his voice was not that loud or soft, it was just firm enough to make the whole hallway to be silent again. Sehun walk leisurely while his eyes closed, right side next to the president and a little more behind KAI.

OH SEHUN

  • ­The guy who always his own accessories to school.
  • A very cold guy toward the student, but he is actually as fragile as a little boy.  When he is with the student council, he is the warmest among the three.
  • Seems like he is the gods of the winds and control them like what. Whenever he’s moody the weather will be very windy and cold then turn dry within minute. Whenever he became mad the wind will blow really hard, or that wind is like surrounding him when he walks.
  • Rumors said that he doesn’t talk often because when he was a kid, he was always bullied that his voice is ugly and other bad stuffs. But the fact that the high school girls really like to get near to  him just to hear his voice.

“Don’t all of you have anything useful to do rather than chatting all the damn minute?” Sehun also warn the students, “especially you, the kid with the broken leg, I didn’t saw you for more than a week in class. Don’t you have stuffs to catch up?” he says while eyeing his classmate who had been away for a week. The said guy started to walk away in shame; the other students went and started to do their own thing. Min Jung who’s listening to both of her subordinates at last stop her track.

KIM MIN JUNG

  • A girl whom always wears the uniform being tailored with design all high school girls would die for.
  • The head of student council, a soon as the three entered the school the previous president and his minion she call them were dropped from the said position and were exchange by them, mysterious.
  • A very quiet girl, always keep to herself. KAI and Sehun were the only one can make her open up to them. Rumors said that her father found both Sehun and KAI but didn’t adopt them just took care of them like he took care of Min, but her father is really odd.
  • Always been the root of KAI and Sehun from the very beginning.

“If you are really that lazy to do all the works you can come to any of us even right now,” Min’s voice was soft but strong. Two boys with sickening smirks on their face made their way toward Min, confronting her. Automatically KAI and Sehun made their way in between the two boys and Min.

“ooohhh… price to the rescue huh?” one of the guy cooed disgustingly, KAI and Sehun glares at each boys. “So, your highness, I’m here by as the representative of the lazy students, ” He says again, somehow  KAI, Sehun and Min cringed at the word ‘your highness’. “And what are you going to do about this.” He threatens again, his friend laugh beside him thinking that both of them had intimidated the three.

“You two are officially OUT of this school this damn minute.” Min says confidently. The two boys just laugh, “Oh really miss pre-si-dent?”

Smirk formed on the three’s lips. “Your mother’s boutique store whole over the world will be shut down, your dad will be fired from my dad’s office and from any other office in the world. Your friend back there parent’s business will be shut down too. And both of his and yours parents money in the bank will be used as the school funds, thank you very much for the generosity.”Min says firmly while smirking all about.  KAI and Sehun swiftly remove the school logo from the two boys uniform, with bare hands. The two boys mouth hung low….

oooooooooooooooooooooo

Voices could be heard from the outside, Min knocked on the door and the three walk in without waiting for the headmaster’s respond. Inside, their class teacher and two other teachers was talking to the headmaster. None of them dare to say anything to them about their attitude. Sehun signal the three teacher to went out of the room, KAI went to open the door and fake a polite attitude.

Min went to the headmaster’s table first, “We expelled two students today, if you need the records we’ll send it to you later.”Min speaks first as soon as they took their seat in front of the h.m table. He just nod his head, he lean his head toward the table more and place his hands below his chin for support.

“One of our students had helped Seoul’s gang to steal the Seoul’s Police Report, I want all of you to find out who was it and you know what to do right after that?” the headmaster explains. KAI, Sehun and Min just nod their head, “And… you have one more month to pack your stuffs, I’ve inserted your names to join the leadership training at Yeosu Island.” He continued smoothly while staring down at his journal, he look upwards towards them who is in a shock. “Do you have anything to say?” he ask again, the three just shook  their heads. The stood up and bow half heartedly and went towards their respective classes.

oooooooooooooooooooooooo

“YAH! I’m asking you who your gang leader is?!” Min roared at the guy whom KAI and Sehun grip tightly. “Fine, you don’t wanna tell us right? Then the police wouldn’t have anyone else to give the punishment… “ Min lean towards his ear, “ you will suffer all of the punishment including the ones that are supposed to be your subordinates punishment.” Min whispers.

“F…Fine!...FINE!!..i…I’ll… Tell You!!” the guy at last surrender, to which Min smirks at.

oooooo 1890’s oooooo

“Yes father, L’ll do it” A girl says softly as she bows to her father.

“You may need help, Kim JongIn and Oh Sehun will be with you.” Her father adds.

“Thank You father,” she bows again and dismiss from her father’s throne room.

“My lady, I’ll be here to help you,” A hot guy suddenly appear out of nowhere bow while his hands on his left chest. “Me too, lady,” Another guy appear as a gush of wind enters the area. The said lady smiles, “Thank you, now, both of you can rest, we need more energy for tomorrow.” She says as she dismisses the two boys. “My lady, please let us to at least accompany you towards your bedroom.” The two says it at the same time. The lady nods her head, as she proceeds to her bedroom while the two boys behind her…

PS: COMMENTS AND SUBBINGS ARE FREE AND WILL BE GIFTED COOKIES.... LOL haha comment n sub pweashhh