Not Hunger

No Explanation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Not Hunger

Hyeri frowned slightly, unaware of her current feelings. Something just felt weird, strange and she’s not used to it. The way she felt when Baekhyun was near her, when he was talking to her, when he was looking at her, she just couldn’t distinguish what her feelings were. However, she must not and could not deny that she liked it – feeling so electrified and just so happy with him.

But that was supposed to mean something, right? That was what bothered her, she just didn’t know what it meant – what her feelings meant, what she herself meant to Baekhyun… She just couldn’t understand their relationship. Sometimes, she thinks they’re friends; sometimes, best friends; sometimes strangers (when Baekhyun ignored her for a week); and sometimes, oh just sometimes, more than friends. But she knew their relationship was far more complicated than it seemed.

She looked at the sky aimlessly again, this time with her mind wondering to the image of Baekhyun’s cute adorable face with his puffy cheeks. Why were his lips so pretty? Why were his eyes so lovely? The strange thing was – she thought his features were more attractive today… Why?

Oh god, she’s not sane from all the studying!

Was her brain that overworked and fried that she couldn’t even decipher her own feelings?

And what in the world were the fluttering feelings, the roller coasters ride in stomach, clammy hands, hot red cheeks, fast thumping heart beats? Was she ill? Maybe Baekhyun had spread the virus to her because she only reacted like that in the presence of him. Maybe they were both ill… and needed treatment immediately!

Darn it, she’s confusing herself even more. She had to calm herself down and tell herself that she was in the pink of health and so was Baekhyun. Just because, if Baekhyun was ill, she would get worried and go crazy over his health so she comforted herself with prayers and reassuring words.

They had to talk, really. Talking always helps in all problems, exchanging of thoughts and opinions were important especially if you didn’t understand a of the situation. , why were all her emotions and feelings so jumbled and mixed up? Who was at fault? Was it hers? Should she hold it against herself again?

No, Baekhyun’s involved in this too! She told herself with a sheer of anger. But was it Baekhyun’s fault? Was it because of him that her feelings were all mixed up? Crap, she really needed to talk to him. It was a freaking life or death matter to her because she really wanted to see him and talk to him so badly that she swore she could have cried and fainted if she didn’t.

And if she didn’t see him soon, her heart would literally explode into many pieces because she could feel it thumping harder each second as she thought of him. Somehow, this was partly Baekhyun’s fault, wasn’t it?

Am I really sick? She asked herself, worrying again. If she was, then she needed to see a doctor straight away. But she wanted to see Baekhyun, she somehow know that he would solve her problems if she had any because he was just such a wonderful friend that anyone could have. But then again, a doctor was more professional regardless of whichever case so Hyerin decided to drop at the doctors.

✧✧✧

Baekhyun scratched the back of his head and a sigh escaped his pouty lips, once again. He had been through a thinking session in the quiet library for an hour and he still hasn’t gotten the answer he wanted – he still didn’t get anything at all. He was stuck in a situation of perplexity. He never liked being confused – he always had a right state of mind so he wasn’t happy about this. 

He remembered the first time Hyerin and his eyes met and he was unable to forget those feelings of his. There was this invisible but strong attraction between both of them. And then, he recalled how their eyes met again the other day at the fast food outlet. When their eyes met, oh my, it felt wonderful – there were fireworks plastered in the beautiful dark night sky and he felt like he had just been strapped to a launched rocket that zoomed up outer space. He felt over the moon, like literally over the moon!

And also, the way he felt when he mistakenly took Se Hun for her boyfriend, the anger and resentment he felt towards Se Hun were beyond words. Heck, he didn’t even know that he could feel so much bitterness and hatred towards an innocent person.

He wasn’t sane, was he? Anyway, he didn’t think so too. Chan Yeol blurted out that Baekhyun was just being jealous over Se Hun and thus his anger and hatred towards Hyerin’s younger brother. Jealous? But what in the world for? Why should he even be jealous? There was nothing to be jealous about!

“You’re not making sense, Yeol,” He replied back.

“I’ll say you’re the one not making any sense, please clear your stupid brain.”

Me? Not making any sense? I make perfect sense, okay! He just didn’t want and couldn’t believe that the one of feelings he felt when he saw Se Hun as Hyerin’s boyfriend was jealousy. He just found it unacceptable to believe. That just didn’t make any logic okay, that just didn’t.

Why would a good friend be jealous over his friend’s boyfriend? Shouldn’t he be happy for her that she had already found her better half? Unless…

Nah.

Okay, he really needed to see a psychologist as soon as possible. Maybe Chan Yeol was right, he wasn’t making sense at all.

“Hey, you okay?” He looked up and felt a hand placed on his shoulder. Joon Myun smiled at him and he smiled back, knowing that Joon Myun had his back.

“Hyung,” Baekhyun started and his lips curled into a grateful grin – his psychologist has just appeared in front of him.

“Baekhyun,” Joon Myun replied back and gave him a weird stare.

“Can I ask you something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter