Only You

Only You

The next morning Minho woke up first and check on Jonghyun who's been sleeping on him. His tears still taint on his cheeks. He gently put Jonghyun down on the bed and stand up quietly.
He walks towards the other room. Taemin and Key are still sleeping. He wonders where's Onew hyung. He checks the toilet but he's not there.
Minho calls Onew hyung. He did not picked up. Suddenly Taemin appeared behind him.

Taemin : Minho Hyung. You're up early? Who are you calling huh?
Minho : Yah Taemin, you scared me. Ne. I'm calling Onew hyung. Where is he?
Taemin : Huh? he's not in the toilet?!
Minho : Nope. What time is it now?
Taemin : 7.15am.
MInho : Gosh. Where is this hyung.


Taemin and Minho washed up first while waiting for Jonghyun and Key to wake up. While waiting, Taemin suddenly spoke up,

Taemin : Minho hyung, do you think Onew hyung is alright?
Minho : Not sure. Maybe he's out to somewhere with the manager?
Taemin : Nawww... How about Jonghyun hyung and Key hyung? Hope they are okay the moment they wakes up.
Minho : Hope so. *sigh*


Minho heard footsteps and it was Key, adjusting his hair and a big yawn. 

Minho & Taemin : Morning Key Hyung!
Key : Morning *sloopish*
Taemin : How you feeling umma?
Key : Better. I'm off to bathe first.


Key took his towel and enters the bathroom. 

Taemin : Does Key hyung even noticed that Onew hyung is not here?
Minho : Ahh sooner or later. OUH JONGHYUN! Morning!


Jonghyun walks out of the bedroom, dragging and scratching his neck. A morning face of his is just too adorable. Jonghyun lies on the comfy couch in wait for Key to finish bathing. Jonghyun seemed gloomy still. He's thinking about yesterday incident.

Jonghyun : Where's Onew hyung?
Minho : ahh .. errr ... I don't know.
Jonghyun : What you mean you don't know? He's not here?!
Minho : Ne hyung. From just now he's been missing.


Key suddenly jumps out from he bathroom.

Key : FROM JUST NOW?! WHERE IS HE?! 
Taemin : here we go again...
Minho : Ne. *Sigh*
Jonghyun : Minho! Calls him till he pick up.



Immediately stomp off towards the bathroom, passed by Key who's at the kitchen without saying anything. Minho is trying to contact Onew hyung over and over again but to no avail. Taemin who is getting worried trying to contact the manager but sadly the manager did not know where is Onew hyung too. A question mark to all. 

Key : I'll call her.
Minho : Her? Who's her?
Key : Nothing to know.


Minho mouth are wide open as if he's confused by what Key has just said. Key is calling Taeyeon ofcourse. She answered.

Key : Amm yeobuseyo? Taeyeon- noona?
Taeyeon : Ne Key-sshi?
Key : Sorry to bother you but is Onew hyung with you right now?
Taeyeon : Huh? Key? Why? No, h-he's not here.
Key : Ouh.. I thought he's with you. Sorry to bother you again. Byebye.
Taeyeon : Wait wait Key! How do you know t-tha-at I'm with him?
Key : He told me ofcourse silly noona. *scuffs*
Taeyeon : Ouh. I'll call him. If I know where is he, i'll call you okay?
Key : Okay thanks.

Key is getting worried. He's not with Taeyeon then where is he off to. Jonghyun had finished bathing and asked Minho whether he had contacted Onew hyung. Minho nodded his head.

Minho : I called numerous times but no response.
Jonghyun : Gosh! Okay lets all find him NOW!
Key : You no need to shout Jonghyun *mean voice*


Jonghyun looked at Key in a evil way well he's hurt at how Key spoke to him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile Onew is at ....

Onew : Umma! I'm home! Umma? Appa? 
Onew's mum : Omo, my jinki's home!


Onew settled himself to his room, his most favourite bed and stuffs are there. All arranged by his umma. He checks his cellphone. 

Onew : Woahh! 24 missed calls. Minho called? Ha! They must have woke up.

Onew didn't call them back nor texted them. He didn't want them to know where he is. Instead he calls the manager.

Onew : Yeobuseyo manijo? Onew's here. 
Manager : yah onew! Where are you? Your SHINee dongsaengs are searching for you!
Onew : Ahh ... I'm back to my hometown. I'm here to ease my mind. Can you please tell them that I'm on a course or something? 
Manager : Why won't you tell them the truth?
Onew : Ahh ... Not today. Keep a secret neh?
Manager : Alright I will. Don't be too long.
Onew : Ne. Thanks.


Onew hung up the phone and talks to himself.

Onew : Don't be too long? *scuffs* I will be here now and forever.


-END-