Only You

Only You

Onew : Let's don't waste time talking about this matter aites? Come on, lets have dinner.

Onew simply a person who dislike having a certain conversation about what had just happened. As in bad things. As onew walks out of the bedroom door, Key and Jonghyun looks at Onew in a guilty manner. Onew just smiled. 

Taemin : Well, that's Onew for you. The one who never fails to smile. 
Minho : Ne. Always. *chuckles*


All the 5 boys sat in their dining table and eat their dinner which was Pasta cream. Key and Jonghyun still did not talked to each other until Onew jumps in,

Onew : Yah you too! Stop sulking and talk already. Just get over it. I'm not angry anymore. SMILE PLEASE!

Key and Jonghyun eventually looked up and fake a smile. They knows Onew is the person that can easily forgive and forget. What makes Key and Jonghyun still pretty ego enough to talk is that they both loves Onew. Definitely one of them has to win Onew hyung's heart. Key was disappointed in Jonghyun who used to betray him once for Nickhun and now he's targetting Onew. And Jonghyun also feels disappointed as Key left him just because he was close with Nickhun and now he find that Onew hyung is the right type for him. Onew seriously don't understand them. He could only sigh and sigh and sigh.
The 5 boys finished off their dinner and washes the dishes. Taemin and Minho immediately attacks the comfy couch to watch TV. Onew joins in but he sat on the floor. Key inside his room and Jonghyun still sitting at the dining table staring into space.
Onew knew he needs to do something. He needs to talk to them. Yeah talk, confronting them. And so, Onew calls Key and Jonghyun out.

Onew : Follow me. Taemin and Minho, take care of the house.

Both Key and Jonghyun followed Onew to the lift. Onew pressed the last floor button. Okay the rooftop. 

Key : Yah hyung, what are gonna do at the rooftop? its gonna be freaking cold ya know.
Onew : I know what I wanna do.


As they arrived at the rooftop, Onew ordered them to sit down on a huge round metal thingy which act like a solar panel. Onew began his so called lecture.

Onew : Let me get this straight. Why are you guys fighting just now? I want to know the WHOLE truth!

Jonghyun and Key are both startled to hear Onew's angry yet calm voice. Key was the first one to answer but not much confidence though. Jonghyun listens.

Key : We fought .. b-bcause we ..
Onew : What?!
Key : Because... we are battling ourselves on who can win y-your heart...
Onew : what do you mean who can win my heart? Nonsense!


Jonghyun then interrupted in the conversation.

Jonghyun : W-we.. ammm...
Onew : Ne Jonghyun ahh? What is it?
Jonghyun : W-we l-lovee you Onew hyung... *suddenly voice cracks abit*
Key : Ne. That's... ya... true enough.
Onew : OMO you guys?! What has gone into your crazy minds?! Who's been possessing you?!
Key : No one. We r-really do love you hyung and we wanted to know who you loves most either me or Jonghyun.
Onew : Oh My God Key... Jonghyun... What on earth and when on earth this thing came about? Why aren't you telling me?!
Jonghyun : Right after the last time we broke off *jongkey*


Key scuffs and put an evil stare to Jonghyun and so does Jonghyun. Onew who's mouth are completely sealed didn't know what to say. He knew that this would get worse if he needs to say something he wish he wouldn't want to tell.

Onew : Look you guys. My heart belongs to somebody else. A girl. A true girl.

Key and Jonghyun paused a moment. Their heart skipped a beat.

Key : Who is t-tthat girl hyung? * a voice wanting to cry any minute*
Jonghyun : Yea, who's she? *astonished*
Onew : I'm with Taeyeon now. Its been 5 months now.


Key and Jonghyun gulped their saliva and breathe in and out.

Jonghyun : How come we didn't know about it hyung?
Onew : We don't want other members to know even to our manager. We don't want our fans to know as well. I'm sorry... Key... Jonghyun...


Key rolled a tears down his cheeks and Jonghyun too. Onew couldn't help but to convince them that he loves them too but only as dongsaengs. Onew didn't mean to hurt them. Key ran back down to their dorm followed by Jonghyun. The 2min were curious. Onew feels guilty and don't know what to do.

Taemin : Hyung! Why? what's wrong with them? They are crying!
Minho : Yah hyung. What happened?


Onew let out with a sigh. 

Onew : The worse has revealed and its gonna be ugly.

Taemin and Minho seriously don't understand what Onew actually meant. They just give him the confused look.

Taemin : what do you mean hyung? Something bad?
Onew : Taemin-ahh go to bed now. You too Minho. Go.
Taemin & Minho : araso * with a sigh*


As Taemin is sharing the same room with Key hyung and Onew hyung, Taemin could hear Key's sobbing. Taemin hates to hear people crying. So he approached his umma.

Taemin : Umma? What's wrong? Why are you and Jonghyun hyung crying? Tell me umma.
Key : Nothing taeminnie *wiping is tears away* Now go to sleep or else Onew hyung will scold you.


Taemin knew he should be sleeping right now.
On the other side, Minho was confronting Jonghyun. Jonghyun couldn't even talk properly.

Minho : sshhh don't cry.. Sleep sleep...

Minho comforting and hugging Jonghyun until he fells asleep.
Onew slept outside. In the cold living room.