Only You

Only You

Jonghyun : Taemin-ahh please hurry up!

Shouted Jonghyun to his maknae. Taemin who's the caused of all the SHINee members being late for rehearsal, is getting ready as fast as he could. The other 4 members are waiting patiently for the maknae.

Onew : I count to 3, you better come out Taemin-ahh! 1! 2! 3!

Taemin gushes out of the bedroom with a messy hair and unlock belt. The members laughed. Taemin is definitely embarrased.

Key : Onew hyung, since when you learn to be fierce? It scares me.

Key asked the leader and deep inside his heart, he said 'Omo, my hubby is getting hotter with his fierce looks' . Onew ignores him and ordered the members to step out of the house now. Around half and hour later, they arrived at the rehearsal studio. SNSD were there. Greeted and smiled as usual. Key and jonghyun both hates when SNSD is around. They know the girls like Jessica, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Sunny and Taeyeon would flirt with Onew. But they just kept quiet.

Jonghyun : Argh them again. And there goes our Onew with the girls....
Key : What do you mean by 'OUR' Onew? he's only mine!
Jonghyun : Don't you dare to start a fight again with me.
Key : And don't you dare to call Onew hyung 'OUR ONEW' he's mine! No one else! *walks away*


Jonghyun is really pissed off with Key now. He always trying to win. Never he had the chance to step ahead of Key. He tried his best in winning Onew's heart but it seems he's battling with Key as well. Everytime Jonghyun wanted to talk to Onew or maybe flirt a little, Key will distract Onew from him. And also the other way round too. But Onew didn't seem to notice about this love affair. Onew doesn't know that both Key and Jonghyun has feelings for him. Onew doesn't seem to care at all. Coz afterall, he mix with all the 4 members well. He always treats his dongsaengs equally. 
Onew is still talking to the girls. Jonghyun calls Onew up. Key wasn't around, probably up on stage rehearsing and so this is his chance to flirt.

Jonghyun : You totally forget about me .. err .. i mean us ... hyung.
Onew : what do u mean jjong?
Jonghyun : You always ignores us when you're with the SNSD girls.
Onew : Oh really? Ouh I'm sorry. Let me know next time okay * jonghyun's hair*


Jonghyun loves it. He loves to see Onew's bright smile and cute small eyes. He would melt inside whenever Onew's smile and laugh. Suddenly Taemin dashed in.

Taemin : Yah hyungs! The PD called all of us now to be up on stage!
Onew and Jonghyun : Ne!~
 

6 hours of rehearsal and practice and its time for them to go home. As the car is 7 seater, Onew would always sit at the last row. This makes Jonghyun and Key to always fight on who to sit beside him. Usual, rock paper scissors game.

Key : Ha! I won! Back off! *tongue's out at Jonghyun*

This makes Jonghyun furring mad. He ended up sitting beside Minho and beside Minho is Taemin. He's sulking but not for long until at their dorm Onew asked him.

Onew : Jonghyun, are you okay?

Jonghyun was speechless when he saw Onew right infront of him. He looked around and there's no Key.

Jonghyun : ahh-amm yeah. Hyung, you surprised me.
Onew : Opps sorry *chuckles*
 want some of these?

Onew offers a bar of dark chocolate. Jonghyun obviously wants it.

Jonghyun : I want it. Can you feed me hyung? *puppy eyes*
Onew : Nahh, open your mouth. *slots in the chocolate inside jjong's mouth*

Jonghyun was extremely happy afterwards. He forgets that he had lost to Key just now. But what you didn't know, Key has been eyeing on them secretly. Key saw everything and this makes Key furiously mad. Onew walks towards the kitchen to throw the chocolate wrapper and then straight to the bedroom. Once he stepped inside, Key was lying on his bed. Minho next to the right is soundly sleeping.

Onew : Key? What are you doing on my bed? *looks startled*
Key : Your bed is much more comfortable than mine. Is that okay for you hyung?
Onew : I'm fine with it. Then I'll just climb up to your bed then.
Key : No hyung.. err.. come here.
Onew : Why? Something wrong? *approaching to Key*
Key : Nothing's wrong. I just ... wants you ... to make me fall asleep.
Onew : arr .. Okay. Go sleep now *patted on Key's hips several times* 

Onew lied down beside Key and waited until Key is fully asleep. Taemin and Jonghyun is watching a movie outside the living room.
---------------------------
The next morning, Key saw his hubby still beside him. He was extremely happy. If possible he did not want Onew to wake up but with Key's loud yawn, Onew was awake.

Key : Ohh sorry hyung for waking you up. I didn't mean to.
Onew : Its okay. Good Morning Kibummie ^^


Key felt on top of the world. Onew's smiles makes his day early in the morning. Breaking the lovely atmosphere, Jonghyun came jumping in.

Jonghyun : Good Morning hyung!!! 
Onew : Good morning Jonghyun. You're up already?
Jonghyun : Ne. I make for you breakfast. Come get ready.
Key : Hey I thought I'm the one who supposed to do breakfast, why you?!
Jonghyun : You wake up late so I took over and make it for you guys. Am I sucha nice person or what? *winks*
Key : NO! You stealer! Go away!
Onew : Kibummie... don't shout at Jonghyun like that. Come lets go out and brush our teeth. Jonghyun you wake up Minho and Taemin please.
Key : *mehrong at Jonghyun* 
Jonghyun : Ne hyung. Sure.


The 5 if them are ready but today they do not have any schedule. Taemin randomly ask Onew.

Taemin : Onew hyung, can we go shopping? Please Please Please! 
Onew : You wanna go with who? All of us?
Taemin : I don't know. But if you guys don't want to, Minho will follow me. Right Minho Hyung?
Minho : Yes anything. *with a boring face*
Onew : Okay I allow you but please be careful and be home before 7.
Taemin : Okay hyung! Yeh ^^


So it left with only the 3 members. Onew, Jonghyun and Key. Onew purposely pokes Key, out of boredom. Key likes it and this makes jjong jealous even more. The three of them sit together in their couch and Onew in between. Jonghyun trying to flirt by holding Onew's hands and reason used was playing a random game. Key then took a hairbrush and brushes Onew's hair. Jonghyun is unsatisfied and went down lying onto Onew's lap. Key burst out in anger.

Key : YAH! What are you doing? Get off him you jerk!
Jonghyun : YAH! Why? jealous? I don't want! *mehrong*
Key : GET OFF HIM *slaps Jonghyun on the forehead*
Jonghyun : OUWWWW!!
Onew : YAH YAH YAH! Stop it you two! *immediately stood up* What's wrong with you two today? I mean like any other days you both been fighting. And now I know why. ABOUT ME?! Gosh you guys! *stomps away into their room*


Key and Jonghyun began to stop fighting and instead they feel the guilt. Around 6.15pm, the 2min are back from shopping. Taemin looks at Key and Jonghyun hyung. Something bothering them. Before Taemin have the chance to ask, Minho interrupted.

Minho : Why are the both of you here and look like an orphanage begging for somebody to take them?
Taemin : ne. Anything wrong hyungs?


Key and Jonghyun looked up to them but didn't utter a word.

Minho : I know why. You both fought infront of Onew hyung huh? And now Onew hyung is angry at the both of ya?

Key and Jonghyun nodded their heads.

Taemin : What on earth?! Can't you both control over your jealousy for once. This is seriously getting worse.
Minho : You guys ahh... Repent now please. I'll go over to Onew hyung. Taemin you take care these two.
Taemin : Araso.


Minho knocked the door and entered. Onew hyung was sleeping or maybe not.

Minho : Hyung? Are you awake?

Onew turns and glad to see Minho.

Onew : ahh Minho. Good you're back. What did you bought with Taemin?
Minho : Well, Taemin bought himself 3 t-shirts and myself 1.
Onew : Ahh, have you bothe eaten your lunch?
Minho : Ne hyung.
Onew : Good then.


Minho could sense a glitch of disappointment. His face clearly tells it all.

Minho : Hyung, are you okay? I know what had happened.
Onew : Nothing Minho. Its just a small matter. I'm okay now.


Minho didn't know what to do.