Part 5

Running Man EP 93: EXO Special

 

                Meanwhile in the jail…

                “Aiggoyah…I can’t believe that EXO’s here…” Haha said while staring blankly at the wall. Jaesuk had the same expression on his face.

                “So it was them who got me out eh?”

Kim Jongkook out. Kim Jongkook out.

                Jaesuk and Haha automatically straighten up and looked at each other.

                “BWOH?! They got Jongkook out too?!” Jaesuk cried out in disbelief. On cue, the commander walked into the jail (art classroom). Sulking, he plopped himself down onto a chair. Jaesuk played with his fingers for a bit. “So who go you out?”

                “You know that new group from SM? Yeah EXO got me. They had a plan.” Jongkook huffed and ruffled his own hair. “The maknae ripped my whole nametag and hung it onto his belt.” Haha looked at the Running Man staff.

                “So can we get some food?”

               

 

                “The guests are idols. EXO.” Jihyo hurried to whisper the news to Gary. Gary’s eyes widened in surprise.

                “Seriously? Whoa…so they were the ones that got Haha, Jaesuk, and Jongkookie hyung out?” Jihyo nodded and grabbed onto Gary’s hand.

                “Kaja. We can get the guests if we move faster.” Gary blushed.

                “You just wanted to hold my hand right? It’s okay Jihyo ah, I understand.” Insert Jihyo’s laughing embarrassed face here. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted someone moving around suspiciously. When that person turned though, she recognized him almost immediately because she had seen his face on promotion boards in China and Korea. Jihyo dropped Gary’s hand and ran to the male. Without the boy knowing, she pounced on him. Sehun unknowingly let out a high pitched squeal.

                “GOT YOU!” Jihyo yelled. “Gary hold onto his legs!” The rapper rushed over and did what he was told. Jihyo rolled up Sehun’s sleeves and he protested while struggling to get loose.

                “W-wait! Don’t—“But it was too late. Jihyo found the Running Man bracelet around his wrist and pulled it off. Sehun slumped his head down in defeat as Jihyo grinned in triumph. “But I wasn’t ready…” Suddenly, an ink covered hand located itself onto the back of Jihyo’s nametag. Jihyo released Sehun and drew back surprised. Kai stared back at her with mischievous eyes.

                “For our maknae.” Chanyeol and Gary appeared. Xiumin followed shortly afterwards with blues hands and a cheeky smile. “Good work Sehunnie, you have worked hard today.”

                “B-but, I’m out!” Sehun wailed. Luhan patted the younger’s back.

                “It’s okay Hunnie, we’ll see each other soon.” Sehun gazed at him before smiling sadly at the chinese man.

                “I suppose so…”

Sehun, Song Jihyo, Kang Gary out. Sehun, Song Jihyo, Kang Gary out.

                “Jihyo and Gary out. So we only have Gwangsoo left?” Xiumin turned to Kris. He shook his head.

                “You mustn’t forget Sukjin.” On the other side, Kai snickered.

                “Sukjin and Gwangsoo eh? I wonder how this will turn out.”

                “Right?” Chanyeol nudged his with his elbow in a knowingly way. Someone’s voice was heard through the talkie.

                “Hey guys, Chen and I found Sukjin hyungnim hiding in one of the bathroom stalls. Chen got him out.” Suho reported.

Ji Sukjin out. Ji Sukjin out.

                “Scratch that, only one more person left.”

                “哥哥(big brother), 我找到(I found) Gwangsoo! I mean……hold on…STOP RUNNING PLEASE!” The next few sounds were of Tao’s heavy breathing and Gwangsoo’s flailing faint yells of ‘don’t come close to me! Go away!’ Tao’s accented voice came on again. “Wait wait! I got him…!” Sounds of Gwangsoo resisting were heard. Tao grunted. It was silent for a moment. “…….我抓到他(I caught him)!

Lee Gwangsoo out. Lee Gwangsoo out.

                “Asa maknae!” Kris cheered through the walkie-talkie.

                At the jail though, six members protested in disbelief and shock.

                “WHAT THE? We lost?!” Haha yelled. “They must have hacked! ”Sehun on the other hand was the only person who stood up from sheer joy. He whooped and the female VJ who was filming him squealed slightly, but that squeal was enough for Jongkook to overhear. He sent a look to Sehun who had stopped jumping around. He looked back fully at Jongkook and stuck out his tongue in a defiance way.

                “EXO won.”